It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:50 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Posts: 11923
Location: Ithaca
I stumbled upon this read today: http://www.connellodonovan.com/abom.html (A Revised History of Homosexuality & Mormonism, 1840-1980)

It's an interesting read to be sure. One of the many things I found interesting was how schism churches were created for the purpose of including gay people. Unfortunately, because Mormonism is such a weird and boring religion, the churches didn't last on their own.

_________________
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:09 am 
Son of Perdition
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 10409
Location: Hell
I've seen this before and have perused it a few times. It makes me so angry. It's stuff like this that sets me off and makes my anger bubble up so that I just want to attack the church. The church refuses to apologize for anything it does wrong and is a constant threat to gay people worldwide.

I feel somewhat vindicated in my revenge in attacking the church down below in the:

Telestial forum.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

_________________
THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM FACSIMILE NO. 3

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Posts: 11923
Location: Ithaca
They really should apologize. It would go a long way for them. Most young people in the U.S. will not have any interest in this church because of ____ like this unless they make some big changes.

_________________
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:45 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 12048
Location: Multiverse
The church's power lies in whom it can exclude and hurt. Not in truth or inspiration or creativity. Any of that comes from the membership, not the "leadership". The leadership is a class of manipulative parasites who elevate their families and themselves above the other "saints". Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.

_________________
When a master has a Negro and uses him well, he is much better off than if he was free.-Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:18 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Posts: 11923
Location: Ithaca
Maksutov wrote:
Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.


I was recently hanging out with my cousin in a different state and he has a brother in-law that recently got promoted from mission president to Area President. My cousin is a very faithful member. He told me how he thinks his brother in-law is not as fun as he used to be now that he is GA. All of his conversations end up going into gospel (propaganda) discussions. He only reads the Ensign and standard works so that he can be aware of all the things his superiors are talking about. In other words, his brother in-law has become a robot.

_________________
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:32 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Posts: 12048
Location: Multiverse
zeezrom wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.


I was recently hanging out with my cousin in a different state and he has a brother in-law that recently got promoted from mission president to Area President. My cousin is a very faithful member. He told me how he thinks his brother in-law is not as fun as he used to be now that he is GA. All of his conversations end up going into gospel (propaganda) discussions. He only reads the Ensign and standard works so that he can be aware of all the things his superiors are talking about. In other words, his brother in-law has become a robot.


The church becomes their world.

_________________
When a master has a Negro and uses him well, he is much better off than if he was free.-Brigham Young


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:49 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am
Posts: 5698
Location: Firmly on this earth
Maksutov wrote:
The church's power lies in whom it can exclude and hurt. Not in truth or inspiration or creativity. Any of that comes from the membership, not the "leadership". The leadership is a class of manipulative parasites who elevate their families and themselves above the other "saints". Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.


Or as has also been powerfully noted, the best religious Social Darwinism on the planet. Man that just hits you right between the eyes!

_________________
Is Midgely serious? Peterson's blog is a patty-cake, surface only, all too frequently plagiarized bit of ephemeral nonsense. Why would anyone suppose avatars must be real? Midgley has lost his tiny little mind. Maybe he can go over to never-neverland and harass Peter Pan for not really knowing how to fly. -Lemmie-


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:10 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 20847
Location: Koloburbia
Philo Sofee wrote:
Or as has also been powerfully noted, the best religious Social Darwinism on the planet. Man that just hits you right between the eyes!

At least the Church does not imprison subversives at sea like some other religion that has Xenu, so we must be getting some light through the rotation of Kolob and its powerful emanations of Hot-coco-beans.

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:49 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Posts: 11923
Location: Ithaca
Moksha,

Often, you're psychedelic wit flies over my head but I smoked a doob not long ago and I gotta say, you really know how to drive points home.

_________________
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dr Moore, Fence Sitter, Philo Sofee and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group