It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:50 pm 
God

I stumbled upon this read today: http://www.connellodonovan.com/abom.html (A Revised History of Homosexuality & Mormonism, 1840-1980)

It's an interesting read to be sure. One of the many things I found interesting was how schism churches were created for the purpose of including gay people. Unfortunately, because Mormonism is such a weird and boring religion, the churches didn't last on their own.

The Holy Sacrament.

Post subject: Re: The Abominable and Detestable Crime Against Nature
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:09 am 
Son of Perdition

I've seen this before and have perused it a few times. It makes me so angry. It's stuff like this that sets me off and makes my anger bubble up so that I just want to attack the church. The church refuses to apologize for anything it does wrong and is a constant threat to gay people worldwide.

I feel somewhat vindicated in my revenge in attacking the church down below in the:

Telestial forum.

SECOND TOKEN OF THE MELCHIZEDEK PRIESTHOOD

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 pm 
God

They really should apologize. It would go a long way for them. Most young people in the U.S. will not have any interest in this church because of ____ like this unless they make some big changes.

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:45 pm 
God

The church's power lies in whom it can exclude and hurt. Not in truth or inspiration or creativity. Any of that comes from the membership, not the "leadership". The leadership is a class of manipulative parasites who elevate their families and themselves above the other "saints". Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:18 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.

I was recently hanging out with my cousin in a different state and he has a brother in-law that recently got promoted from mission president to Area President. My cousin is a very faithful member. He told me how he thinks his brother in-law is not as fun as he used to be now that he is GA. All of his conversations end up going into gospel (propaganda) discussions. He only reads the Ensign and standard works so that he can be aware of all the things his superiors are talking about. In other words, his brother in-law has become a robot.

The Holy Sacrament.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:32 pm 
God

zeezrom wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.

I was recently hanging out with my cousin in a different state and he has a brother in-law that recently got promoted from mission president to Area President. My cousin is a very faithful member. He told me how he thinks his brother in-law is not as fun as he used to be now that he is GA. All of his conversations end up going into gospel (propaganda) discussions. He only reads the Ensign and standard works so that he can be aware of all the things his superiors are talking about. In other words, his brother in-law has become a robot.

The church becomes their world.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:49 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
The church's power lies in whom it can exclude and hurt. Not in truth or inspiration or creativity. Any of that comes from the membership, not the "leadership". The leadership is a class of manipulative parasites who elevate their families and themselves above the other "saints". Endless hierarchies of one-upmanship and jockeying for status and power. Corporate heaven. My idea of hell.

Or as has also been powerfully noted, the best religious Social Darwinism on the planet. Man that just hits you right between the eyes!

Is Midgely serious? Peterson's blog is a patty-cake, surface only, all too frequently plagiarized bit of ephemeral nonsense. Why would anyone suppose avatars must be real? Midgley has lost his tiny little mind. Maybe he can go over to never-neverland and harass Peter Pan for not really knowing how to fly. -Lemmie-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:10 pm 
God

Philo Sofee wrote:
Or as has also been powerfully noted, the best religious Social Darwinism on the planet. Man that just hits you right between the eyes!

At least the Church does not imprison subversives at sea like some other religion that has Xenu, so we must be getting some light through the rotation of Kolob and its powerful emanations of Hot-coco-beans.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:49 am 
God

Moksha,

Often, you're psychedelic wit flies over my head but I smoked a doob not long ago and I gotta say, you really know how to drive points home.

The Holy Sacrament.