It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: POSSIBLE INTERPRETATION/COMMENTS ON GENESIS 48 AND 49
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:28 am 
Nursery

Chapters 48 and 49 — A POSSIBLE INTERPRETATION?

Chaper 49

ORIGINAL HEAD TEXT (AS PRINTED ON Mormon BIBLE, in ENGLISH)
Jacob blesses his sons and their seed
Ruben, Simeon and Levi are punished
Judah will rule until Shiloh (Christ) comes
Joseph is a fruitful branch by the fountain
Its branches (the Nephites and Lamanites) will extend over the wall
The Shepherd and the Rock of Israel (Christ) will bless Joseph temporally and spiritually
Jacob demands to be buried with his parents in Canaan
Jacob dies and is reunited with his parents.

BIBLE TEXT of GENESIS 49, AS POSTED in Mormon BIBLE, IN PORTUESE

1 And Jacob called his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, and I will tell you of things that shall befall you in the last days.

22 Joseph is a fruit tree, a fruit tree by the fountain; its branches run over the wall.

23 The archers gave him bitterness, and shot him and hated him.

24 But his bow remained firm, and the arms of his hands were strengthened by the hands of the mighty man of Jacob (whence is the shepherd and the stone of Israel).

-25 By the God of your father, who will help you, and by the Almighty, who will bless you with blessings from the heavens above, with blessings from the abyss below, with blessings from the breasts and the womb.

26 The blessings of your father shall exceed the blessings of my fathers, to the end of the everlasting hills; they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the top of the head of him that was separated from his brethren.

CHAPTER 49 - A POSSIBLE INTERPRETATION?

HEAD TEXT COMMENTED BEFORE GENESIS CHAPTER 49 (ORIGINAL TEXT)

Jacob blesses his sons and their seed
Ruben, Simeon and Levi are punished
Judah will rule until Shiloh (Christ) comes

Joseph is a fruitful “branch” by the “source=fountain” (MANY WATER SOURCE).

Their "branches" (Nephites and Lamanites) will extend over the "wall" (see ZELF’S ONE LIMIT. ROCK MOUNTAINS ARE "WALL").

The Shepherd and the Stone of Israel (Christ) will bless temporal Joseph (GIVING HIM "THE BEST LANDS IN THE WORLD": TO THE Nephites AND Lamanites) and spiritually (THE GREATEST SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS WERE GIVEN TO THE Nephites; BOOK OF Mormon).

Jacob demands to be buried with his parents in Canaan

Jacob dies and is reunited with his parents.

CHAPTER 49 - A POSSIBLE/SUGGESTED INTERPRETATION?

1 And Jacob called his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, and I will tell you of things that shall befall you in the "last days" (LAST DAYS ARE CURRENT).

22 Joseph is a fruitful “branch” (OFFSPING), fruitful “by the source” branch (USA AND CANADA ARE RICH IN WATER SOURCES: LARGE LAKES AND LARGE RIVERS); their "branches" (THEIR DESCENDANTS) "run" (spread) "over the wall" (ON TWO SIDES OF ROCKY MOUNTAINS WHICH ARE A "WALL" = WALL AS IN THE REVELATION ABOUT ZELF)

23 The "archers" (BROTHERS) gave him bitterness, and they “shot” him ("BROKEN HIM") and hated him. (THE PARENTS OF THE 11 TRIBES)

24 His bow (“BODY”) remained firm, and the arms of his hands were strengthened by the hands of Jacob's (GOD), from whom (WHOM: OF JACOB) is the shepherd and the stone of Israel (Jesus THE Christ). ).

25 By the God of “your father” (God is JEHOVAH) who will “help” you, and by the Almighty (ELOIM) who will “bless” you with blessings from the heavens above (GOOD CLIMATE), with blessings from the abyss (FEW AND LOCATED EARTHQUAKES) below, with blessings from the breasts and the womb ("ABUNDANT DESCENDANTS").

26 “The blessings of your father” (JACOB) will exceed the blessings of my “fathers” (CHILDREN), to the end of the “hills” (ROCKY MOUNTAINS, TYPE OF MOUNTAIN = GIANT HILLS, THE “ETERNAL MOUNTAINS”); they will be on the head of Joseph, and on the top of the "head" ("OF THE CHILDREN") of what was "separated" (DIFFERENTIATED) from among his brothers (THE OTHER TRIBES).

Chapter 48: POSSIBLE COMMENTARY VERSION

Jacob narrates God's appearance to him in Light - Adopts Ephraim and Manasseh as his own sons - Jacob blesses Joseph - Ephraim sets before Manasseh - Ephraim's seed will become a multitude of nations - The children of Israel they will return to their parents' land.

1 And it came to pass after these things, that one said unto Joseph, Behold, thy father is sick. So he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim.

2 And someone told Jacob, and said, Behold, thy son Joseph cometh to thee. And Israel strove, and sat on the bed.

3 And Jacob said unto Joseph, The Almighty God appeared unto me in the Light of the land of Canaan, and blessed me. (THE BLESSING OF JACOB IS MORE POWERFULL THAN THE BLESSING GIVEN TO JOSEPHT, EPHRAIM AND MANASSEH, BECAUSE IT CAME DIRECTLY FROM GOD),

4 And he said unto me, Behold, I will make thee to fruit and to multiply (very great seed), and I will make of thee a multitude of peoples, and I “will give” (EVENT YET FUTURE) “this land” (NOWADAYS ISRAEL) to thy seed after thee, in everlasting “possession”. (THUS RESTORED ISRAEL IS NOT JUST FOR JEWS, AS IT IS TODAY).

5 Now therefore your two sons, who were born to you in the land of Egypt, before I came to you in Egypt, are mine: Ephraim and Manasseh shall be mine, as Reuben and Simeon;

6 But your seed, which you shall bear after them, shall be yours (JOSEPH) according to the name of their brethren, they shall be called in their inheritance.

7 And when I came from Padan, Rachel died in the land of Canaan by the way, when it was a short distance to Ephrata; and I buried her there on the way to Ephrata, which is Bethlehem.

8 And Israel saw the sons of Joseph, and said, Who are these?

9 And Joseph said unto his father, They are my sons, whom God hath given me here. And “he” (JACOB) said, I beseech thee, bring us here, that I may bless them. (WITH THE BLESSING OF JACOB IS GREATER THAN THE BLESSING GIVEN UNTO JOSEPH, EFRAIM AND MANASSEH).

10 But the eyes of Israel were full of old age; he could no longer see; and made them come to him, and kissed them, and embraced them.

11 And Israel said unto Joseph, I had not thought to see thy face; and behold, God (“NOT”) made me “see” your seed as well.

12 Then Joseph took them off his knees, and bowed himself to the earth before his face.

13 And Joseph took Ephraim in his right hand to the left of Israel, and Manasseh in his left hand to the right of Israel, and brought them unto him.

14 But Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon the head of Ephraim, though he was the smallest, and his left hand upon the head of Manasseh, directing his hands purposefully, though Manasseh was the firstborn. (IN NOTHING MANASSEH MADE WRONG).

15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, The God, in whose presence my fathers walked Abraham and Isaac, the God who sustained me from my birth unto this day.

16 May the angel who redeemed me from all evil bless these young men, and let them call my name, and the name of my fathers, Abraham and Isaac, and multiply in multitude in the midst of the earth.

17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it was evil in his eyes. And he took his father's hand to put it over the head of Ephraim, and over the head of Manasseh.

18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.

19 But his father refused him, and said, I know, my son, I know; He shall also be a people, and he shall be great also; yet his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall be a multitude of nations (THERE ARE LESS MANASSEH PEOPLE THAN EPHRAIM).

20 So he blessed them that day, saying,”In “you” (EPHRAIM and MANASSEH) I will bless Israel, saying, God will make you as Ephraim and as Manasseh. And therefore put Ephraim before Manasseh (BOTH GOT THE SAME BLESSING).

21 And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die, but God will be with you, and cause you to return.

22 And I gave you a piece of the land more than your brethren, which I took with my sword and with my bow from the hand of the Amorites

"WHO IS THE AUTOR"? INDIAN DESCENDENCE

https://www.Facebook.com/groups/4955175 ... 590111274/

[MODERATOR NOTE: SAVELLI1, I need you to stop typing a dash " - " after every period and after every hard return. Thanks in advance.]