It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Has DCP Pissed Off His Home Dept. at BYU?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:23 pm 
God

Tom wrote:
After a second look at the BYU class schedule, I think there are actually 35 open seats in Dr. Peterson's Intro to the Religion of Islam class. There's room for 40 students.

Peter$on's reputation precedes himself. Those unfortunate 5 BYU students are in for a real disappointing semester.

Well, I guess it's a fitting farewell to Peter$on's teaching career.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014

Post subject: Re: Has DCP Pissed Off His Home Dept. at BYU?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 pm 
God

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Tom wrote:
After a second look at the BYU class schedule, I think there are actually 35 open seats in Dr. Peterson's Intro to the Religion of Islam class. There's room for 40 students.

Peter$on's reputation precedes himself. Those unfortunate 5 BYU students are in for a real disappointing semester.

Well, I guess it's a fitting farewell to Peter$on's teaching career.

I have suspected in the past that there simply cannot be many young students in Utah interested at all in Islam, and so I figured his classes were never very much attended by all that many kids. I would never have taken it simply because it isn't all that interesting to the vast majority of kids, Mormon or Non-Mormon. So there being only 5 kids truly does not surprise me at all. I was expecting maybe a dozen, but 5 is no surprise at all. It's why his comments on his blog and around the internet concerning the subject garner very few reviews and for the most part, no replies at all. Mormons are just not interested in Islam and Muslims. It's that simple. In their everyday chapel Mormon life, the far away and irrelevant apostasy religion of Islam simply cannot possibly hold any interest for an infinite number of reasons.

Is Midgely serious? Peterson's blog is a patty-cake, surface only, all too frequently plagiarized bit of ephemeral nonsense. Why would anyone suppose avatars must be real? Midgley has lost his tiny little mind. Maybe he can go over to never-neverland and harass Peter Pan for not really knowing how to fly. -Lemmie-