It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: "What got translated got translated into the word of God
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:31 pm 
Son of Perdition

I'm afraid these Mormon translations given in Facsimile No. 2 are totally unacceptable.

Facsimile No. 2 wrote:
Fig. 5. Is called in Egyptian Enish-go-on-dosh; this is one of the governing planets also, and is said by the Egyptians to be the Sun, and to borrow its light from Kolob through the medium of Kae-e-vanrash, which is the grand Key, or, in other words, the governing power, which governs fifteen other fixed planets or stars, as also Floeese or the Moon, the Earth and the Sun in their annual revolutions. This planet receives its power through the medium of Kli-flos-is-es, or Hah-ko-kau-beam, the stars represented by numbers 22 and 23, receiving light from the revolutions of Kolob.

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:34 pm 
Son of Perdition

Wait, you want me to translate the English version of the Facsimile Explanations back into original Egyptian?

Ugh, I can't do that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:51 pm 
Son of Perdition

FACSIMILE NO. 2 wrote:

Fig. 8. Contains writings that cannot be revealed unto the world; but is to be had in the Holy Temple of God.

Okay, where is it? Show me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:06 pm 
Son of Perdition

We don't know!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:10 pm 
Son of Perdition

See, I'm in good company. Nobody knows!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:45 am 
Son of Perdition

Kerry wrote:
Wait, you want me to translate the English version of the Facsimile Explanations back into original Egyptian?

Ugh, I can't do that.

But I insist! I want you to take the English version of a part of the Book of Abraham and translate it back into Egyptian so everyone can see that Joseph Smith really was translating Egyptian from the papyrus.

Here you go, Kerry:

Fig. 5. Shulem, one of the king's principal waiters, as represented by the characters above his hand. wrote:

How do you spell: SHULEM?

Kerry Muhlestein wrote:

You know I can't do that, Shulem.

I know, Kerry, I know. I just want everyone else to know you can't do it.

:twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:11 am 
Son of Perdition

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Translation and Historicity of the Book of Abraham wrote:

Only small fragments of the long papyrus scrolls once in Joseph Smith’s possession exist today. The relationship between those fragments and the text we have today is largely a matter of conjecture.

Here it seems the church is making a case for a missing roll theory. This is based on the claim that there are substantial amounts of missing portions from the original roll so nobody can come to any certain conclusion on the relationship of the hieroglyphic writing on the papyrus Smith used to translate into the Book of Abraham. The church chalks it up as conjecture in spite of all the evidence that shows Smith used characters from the rediscovered papyrus. The church seems to imply that everything is conjecture and nothing can be firmly established leaving the whole thing in question.

Not so! We have exact characters used by Smith to translate and form his interpretations. We can prove whether his translations are legitimate translations by using classic examples at hand:

FACSIMILE NO. 3 wrote:

King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head.

Prince of Pharaoh, King of Egypt, as written above the hand.

Shulem, one of the king's principal waiters, as represented by the characters above his hand.

Thus we see from the examples above that Smith was using the very hieroglyphs contained in the registers of the Facsimile and are distinctively called out as such. The relationship between these hieroglyphs and the persons they represent is firmly established. There is no conjecture at play other than in the mind of Joseph Smith and modern apologists who refuse to come to terms.

Smith's translations above can be safely discarded as rubbish.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:39 am 
Son of Perdition

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Translation and Historicity of the Book of Abraham wrote:

1. The Lord did not require Joseph Smith to have knowledge of Egyptian.

2. In these inspired translations, Joseph Smith did not claim to know the ancient languages of the records he was translating.

The essay goes on to say that this knowledge came to Joseph Smith through the gift and power of God. Of course we know Joseph Smith couldn't read Egyptian and neither could his god! It's all wrong!

The Explanations of Facsimile No. 3 are all the proof we need to know that Joseph Smith's feigned gift and power to translate was bogus. The canonized Explanations may be safely discarded as utter rubbish.

Fig. 1. Abraham sitting upon Pharaoh’s throne, by the politeness of the king, with a crown upon his head, representing the Priesthood, as emblematical of the grand Presidency in Heaven; with the scepter of justice and judgment in his hand.

Fig. 2. King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head.

Fig. 3. Signifies Abraham in Egypt as given also in Figure 10 of Facsimile No. 1.

Fig. 4. Prince of Pharaoh, King of Egypt, as written above the hand.

Fig. 5. Shulem, one of the king’s principal waiters, as represented by the characters above his hand.

Fig. 6. Olimlah, a slave belonging to the prince.

Abraham is reasoning upon the principles of Astronomy, in the king’s court.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:37 pm 
God

Shulem wrote:

Ugh, I can't do that.

Huh. I think you just provided the most rock solid anti argument I’ve seen ref the Book of Abraham. This is it. This angle forces them into the untestable catalyst theory.

- Doc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:06 pm 
Son of Perdition

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Huh. I think you just provided the most rock solid anti argument I’ve seen ref the Book of Abraham. This is it. This angle forces them into the untestable catalyst theory.

- Doc

Yes, my plan is to maneuver them into a single corner which is the Catalyst. This will also demonstrate that the apologetic strategies and arguments used by Nibley, Gee, and others was nothing more than a ruse to buy time based on poor academics and failed inspiration. For those who freak out over the death of the missing roll theory they are more than welcomed to jump off the nearest bridge. The more casualties the merrier!

I'm going to rope the apologists into a single corner and the sea is not going to open up and save them from certain doom. The hammer is falling.

Charge!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:07 am 
Son of Perdition

The Book of Abraham was canonized in General Conference of October 1880 under the newly established First Presidency headed by John Taylor. Brigham Young had nearly 30 years to do it but never did. Just as soon as Taylor took the reigns as Church President he canonized the whole of the Pearl of Great Price to include the Book of Abraham as published in the 1842 Times and Seasons. It's curious that Brigham didn't care to canonize the Book of Abraham but Taylor did. There are reasons for that. The Book of Abraham was not Brigham's personal pet like it was for John Taylor who was instrumental in assisting Joseph Smith with printing and publishing the Book of Abraham in the Times and Seasons.

Notice in the moment Brigham died is when Taylor took matters into his own hands and canonized the book as if it was a feather in his own cap. Would Brigham have approved? I somehow doubt it.

First Presidency headed by John Taylor and Book of Abraham

RIP Brigham Young

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 pm 
Son of Perdition

Shulem wrote:
FACSIMILE NO. 2 wrote:

Fig. 8. Contains writings that cannot be revealed unto the world; but is to be had in the Holy Temple of God.

Okay, where is it? Show me!

Philo Sofee wrote:
When I was doing apologetics, I used this as a take off for speculating that it had something to do with the new name, if I remember correctly... So there is that. Keep it mysterious, don't say too much, and be just vague enough to help member sort of nod their head while rubbing their chin thinking, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh it really could be something like that! That's brilliant!

Okay, so we have one possible answer, according to Philo Sofee: A New Name. Color me not impressed.

But how about we allow others to tell us what temple matters are found in Fig. 8 as Joseph Smith teased his people about temple content contained therein. Remember, we are dealing with the same man that said there was an actual autograph of Abraham on the papyrus, but don't let that deter you.

What's the mystery content of Fig. 8?

1. John Gee says:

2. Kerry Muhlestein says:

3. Apologist A says:

4. Apologists B says:

5. Apologists C says:

Come to me you apologists and tell me what Kirtland temple content is contained in the register of Fig. 8. Come to Shulem and tell everyone here on Mormon Discussions how ____ Joseph Smith translated the papyrus. I'm here waiting. I'm waiting on all of you apologists to come take me on! Come on Gee, you pussy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:34 pm 
Son of Perdition

KIRTLAND EGYPTIAN TEMPLE OF OSIRIS

"To be had in the Holy Temple"

Blessed is the name of Jesus Christ OSIRIS forever
Resurrection in the name of Jesus Christ OSIRIS

Facsimile No. 2 Fig. 8-11 wrote:
"O God of those who sleep in death from the beginning of time. The great God, Lord of heaven, earth, the netherworld, and the great seas. Lo, the soul of Osiris Shoshenq will live."

Facsimile No. 2 Fig. 8-11 wrote:

Row 1: i.nTr.i sDrw m stake president
Row 2: tpii nTr.i aA nbt pt tA
Row 3: dwAt mw.f aA
Row 4: ti anx bA Wsir SAs(nq)

O God of those who sleep in death from the beginning of time. The great God, Lord of heaven, earth, the netherworld, and the great seas. Lo, the soul of Osiris Shoshenq will live

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:45 pm 
Son of Perdition

Resurrection in the name of OSIRIS only

Cursed is Jehovah god of the Jews!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:08 pm 
Son of Perdition

The Church of OSIRIS of Latter-day Saints

The Book of Abraham

Canonized in Salt Lake City Transylvania-Utah 1880 by Polygamous Church President Taylor

Facsimile No. 1, 2, 3

Creepy Crawler Explanations

Mormons eat worms

Fig. 1. The Angel of the Lord.

Fig. 2. Abraham fastened upon an altar.

Fig. 3. The idolatrous priest of Elkenah attempting to offer up Abraham as a sacrifice.

Fig. 4. The altar for sacrifice by the idolatrous priests, standing before the gods of Elkenah, Libnah, Mahmackrah, Korash, and Pharaoh.

Fig. 5. The idolatrous god of Elkenah.

Fig. 6. The idolatrous god of Libnah.

Fig. 7. The idolatrous god of Mahmackrah.

Fig. 8. The idolatrous god of Korash.

Fig. 9. The idolatrous god of Pharaoh.

Fig. 10. Abraham in Egypt.

Fig. 11. Designed to represent the pillars of heaven, as understood by the Egyptians.

Fig. 12. Raukeeyang, signifying expanse, or the firmament over our heads; but in this case, in relation to this subject, the Egyptians meant it to signify Shaumau, to be high, or the heavens, answering to the Hebrew word, Shaumahyeem.

Fig. 1. Kolob, signifying the first creation, nearest to the celestial, or the residence of God. First in government, the last pertaining to the measurement of time. The measurement according to celestial time, which celestial time signifies one day to a cubit. One day in Kolob is equal to a thousand years according to the measurement of this earth, which is called by the Egyptians Jah-oh-eh.

Fig. 2. Stands next to Kolob, called by the Egyptians Oliblish, which is the next grand governing creation near to the celestial or the place where God resides; holding the key of power also, pertaining to other planets; as revealed from God to Abraham, as he offered sacrifice upon an altar, which he had built unto the Lord.

Fig. 3. Is made to represent God, sitting upon his throne, clothed with power and authority; with a crown of eternal light upon his head; representing also the grand Key-words of the Holy Priesthood, as revealed to Adam in the Garden of Eden, as also to Seth, Noah, Melchizedek, Abraham, and all to whom the Priesthood was revealed.

Fig. 4. Answers to the Hebrew word Raukeeyang, signifying expanse, or the firmament of the heavens; also a numerical figure, in Egyptian signifying one thousand; answering to the measuring of the time of Oliblish, which is equal with Kolob in its revolution and in its measuring of time.

Fig. 5. Is called in Egyptian Enish-go-on-dosh; this is one of the governing planets also, and is said by the Egyptians to be the Sun, and to borrow its light from Kolob through the medium of Kae-e-vanrash, which is the grand Key, or, in other words, the governing power, which governs fifteen other fixed planets or stars, as also Floeese or the Moon, the Earth and the Sun in their annual revolutions. This planet receives its power through the medium of Kli-flos-is-es, or Hah-ko-kau-beam, the stars represented by numbers 22 and 23, receiving light from the revolutions of Kolob.

Fig. 6. Represents this earth in its four quarters.

Fig. 7. Represents God sitting upon his throne, revealing through the heavens the grand Key-words of the Priesthood; as, also, the sign of the Holy Ghost unto Abraham, in the form of a dove.

Fig. 9. Ought not to be revealed at the present time.

Fig. 10. Also.

Fig. 11. Also. If the world can find out these numbers, so let it be. Amen.

Figures 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 will be given in the own due time of the Lord.

The above translation is given as far as we have any right to give at the present time.

Fig. 1. Kolob, signifying the first creation, nearest to the celestial, or the residence of God. First in government, the last pertaining to the measurement of time. The measurement according to celestial time, which celestial time signifies one day to a cubit. One day in Kolob is equal to a thousand years according to the measurement of this earth, which is called by the Egyptians Jah-oh-eh.

Fig. 2. Stands next to Kolob, called by the Egyptians Oliblish, which is the next grand governing creation near to the celestial or the place where God resides; holding the key of power also, pertaining to other planets; as revealed from God to Abraham, as he offered sacrifice upon an altar, which he had built unto the Lord.

Fig. 3. Is made to represent God, sitting upon his throne, clothed with power and authority; with a crown of eternal light upon his head; representing also the grand Key-words of the Holy Priesthood, as revealed to Adam in the Garden of Eden, as also to Seth, Noah, Melchizedek, Abraham, and all to whom the Priesthood was revealed.

Fig. 4. Answers to the Hebrew word Raukeeyang, signifying expanse, or the firmament of the heavens; also a numerical figure, in Egyptian signifying one thousand; answering to the measuring of the time of Oliblish, which is equal with Kolob in its revolution and in its measuring of time.

Fig. 6. Represents this earth in its four quarters.

Fig. 7. Represents God sitting upon his throne, revealing through the heavens the grand Key-words of the Priesthood; as, also, the sign of the Holy Ghost unto Abraham, in the form of a dove.

Fig. 9. Ought not to be revealed at the present time.

Fig. 10. Also.

Fig. 11. Also. If the world can find out these numbers, so let it be. Amen.

Figures 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 will be given in the own due time of the Lord.

The above translation is given as far as we have any right to give at the present time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:30 pm 
Son of Perdition

Come, let me read to you from the Book of Abraham

I want you to believe in the Explanations of the Facsimiles

BELIEVE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:49 pm 
Son of Perdition

John Gee, I appear before you this night that I may reveal my word

Yes Master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:44 pm 
Son of Perdition

The true message of the funerary Hypocephalus is not related or associated with the cult temple rites initiated by Joseph Smith.

It's all a lie!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:51 pm 
Son of Perdition

POLYGAMOUS Mormon CHURCH PRESIDENT CANONIZES BOOK OF ABRAHAM LIE

CHURCH PRESIDENT TAYLOR ON THE RUN FOR MULTIPLE SEXUAL FELONIES

John Taylor died in disgrace as a criminal on the run. He brought shame to the polygamous Mormon church and in the midst of his crimes he forced the BOOK OF ABRAHAM on the whole church. He was a shameful man and spat in the face of the US flag and defied the Constitution of the land. John Taylor will always be remembered as a criminal who ran from the law!

Amen.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:39 am 
God

I have to say every one of your posts in this thread is damning to the viability and truthfulness of the Book of Abraham. Terrific work!

by the way if any of you know those who have the Book of Abraham on their shelves, refer them to this thread and watch the shelf break into pieces.

k

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:45 pm 
Son of Perdition

The Book of Abraham The Pearl of Great Price Student Manual

The Book of Abraham The Pearl of Great Price Student Manual wrote:
Explanations of the facsimiles other than those provided by the Prophet Joseph Smith, which are printed with the facsimiles in the Pearl of Great Price, are tentative and subject to revision by additional revelation and insight from modern prophets.

Or in other words the Explanations of the facsimiles provided by the prophet Joseph Smith are binding on the church, period.

The church is forced to eat them.

The Book of Abraham The Pearl of Great Price Student Manual wrote:
For example, the explanations for figures 3, 7, and 8 establish a clear relationship between the contents of facsimile 2 and the ordinances of the temple.

This is absolutely false! The Mormon church is lying. Figures 3, 7, and 8 are Egyptian pagan spells and include iconographic images of gods of Egypt manifesting themselves through cult rituals known only to the Egyptians and their pantheon. Figure 7 includes an Egyptian god with an erect penis. Do the STUPID ____ Mormons mention that? No! Why? Because the Mormons ARE BANDITS AND ____ LIARS -- shamefully misrepresenting sacred Egyptian art and religion.

:mad:

Last edited by Shulem on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next