Question for Simon Southerton about DNA

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Question for Simon Southerton about DNA

Post by _Nightlion »

Simon, you know how DNA testing finds NO links among Native Americans to Biblical roots, right?

From what source did they determine genuine Hebrew DNA? The Jews who converted from East Europe?? That would be ridiculous.
How can a pure strain be found? The Ten Tribes are nowhere to be found. The Middle Eastern Jews got mixed from all their captivity.
The Muslims persecuted Jews for centuries and made slaves of them and interbred them.

Whereas the Lehites would have been a more pure blood line. Please enlighten me.

Please tell me that you did not go to the Synagogue of Satan!
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Re: Question for Simon Southerton about DNA

Post by _lostindc »

Zero chance Simon can answer this, but he’ll never admit you just rocked his foundation. I bet his fancy degrees, countless hours of research in this realm, and technical expertise specifically researching in the subject matter you question him on can’t bail him out.

Simon should save his time and go to the synagogue of Satan.
2019 = #100,000missionariesstrong
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Nightlion, are you not a bit curious regarding the genetic findings of the descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes who hid out in the Earth's hollow core? No need to worry about that bunch mixing their seed with gentile outsiders (except perhaps for that Arne Saknussemm guy from Iceland, but that is the stuff of another saga)**.

** see The Ragnarok Runes and Wonders of Eternity: Old Viking Theology
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

lostindc wrote:Zero chance Simon can answer this, but he’ll never admit you just rocked his foundation. I bet his fancy degrees, countless hours of research in this realm, and technical expertise specifically researching in the subject matter you question him on can’t bail him out.

Simon should save his time and go to the synagogue of Satan.

Well, now that Simon has been both queried and baited, we might rather expect something.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Nightlion wrote:Well, now that Simon has been both queried and baited, we might rather expect something.

:evil:

bait

verb
past tense: baited; past participle: baited

1. deliberately annoy or taunt (someone).
"the other boys reveled in baiting him about his love of literature"
synonyms: taunt, goad, provoke, pick on, torment, torture, persecute, badger, plague, harry, harass, hound, tease, annoy, irritate, get someone's back up; More

2. prepare (a hook, trap, net, or fishing area) with bait to entice fish or animals as prey.
"she baited a trap with carrots and corn"
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

Nightlion wrote:Simon, you know how DNA testing finds NO links among Native Americans to Biblical roots, right?

From what source did they determine genuine Hebrew DNA? The Jews who converted from East Europe?? That would be ridiculous.
How can a pure strain be found? The Ten Tribes are nowhere to be found. The Middle Eastern Jews got mixed from all their captivity.
The Muslims persecuted Jews for centuries and made slaves of them and interbred them.

Whereas the Lehites would have been a more pure blood line. Please enlighten me.

Please tell me that you did not go to the Synagogue of Satan!

Nightlion, what color of skin did Lehi and his family have when leaving Jerusalem around 600 B.C.?
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Oh my, a Prophet of Nightlion's god is challenging Genetic Science with undocumented fables and pseudo-science history. Ooh, I think Science is crapping it's pants.

WHAT A damned STUPID PREMISE, the DNA of the "LOST TEN TRIBES" give me a break. They are not physically lost, they are not in the Northern Lands, Not in the Center of the (MOLTEN CORE) Earth, they simply lost their identity as individual families in the lore of a myth. If real, they would all have the same DNA. They were absorbed into the Middle Eastern culture.

STUPID damned Mormons NIGHTLIONS

All HAIL Google GOD.

Historian Tudor Parfitt has declared that "the Lost Tribes are indeed nothing but a myth", and he writes that "this myth is a vital feature of colonial discourse throughout the long period of European overseas empires, from the beginning of the fifteenth century, until the later half of the twentieth"

Expanded exploration and study of groups throughout the world through archaeology and the new field of anthropology in the late 19th century led to a revival or reworking of accounts of the Lost Tribes. For instance, because archaeological finds of the Mississippian culture's complex earthwork mounds seemed beyond the skills of the Native American cultures known to European Americans at the time of their discovery, it was theorized that the ancient civilizations involved in the mounds' construction were linked to the Lost Tribes. They tried to fit new information into a biblical construct. However, the earthworks across North America have been conclusively linked to various Native groups, and the archaeologists now consider the theory of non-Native origin to be pseudo-science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes see Also https://www.bh.org.il/5616-2/
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Mormonicious wrote:
WHAT A damned STUPID PREMISE, the DNA of the "LOST TEN TRIBES" give me a break. They are not physically lost, they are not in the Northern Lands, Not in the Center of the (MOLTEN CORE) Earth

Are you sure they aren't in a secret cavern under the Greenland icecap? What about the moon? Maybe they were transported to the moon for safekeeping until Captain Kirk gives the order to Mr. Scott to beam them back.

There, problem solved. The church is true. Nightlion is a prophet and Jesus is on his way back speedily.

:lol:
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Sorry Nightlion,

It looks like Simon Southerton isn't going to take your bait.

You, Nightlion, are a false prophet!

Jesus isn't coming!

You ain't seen Jesus!

Now, go jump in the lake and sink to the bottom!

:twisted:
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

Shulem wrote:
Mormonicious wrote:
WHAT A damned STUPID PREMISE, the DNA of the "LOST TEN TRIBES" give me a break. They are not physically lost, they are not in the Northern Lands, Not in the Center of the (MOLTEN CORE) Earth

Are you sure they aren't in a secret cavern under the Greenland icecap?

See? Guys never ask for directions. Heck, even that Moses fellow wandered around for 40 years before figuring out where he was.