A CFR for Tad Walch of the Deseret News.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Re: A CFR for Tad Walch of the Deseret News.

Post by _I have a question »

Interestingly, in the photo's accompanying the article, we see a shot of the 15 men and then we see a shot of their wives. Only the shot of the wives is of 13 women. Had the other 2 gone shopping? Did 2 not get to go? Why isn't Sheri in the picture, we know she was there?

There is also a photo of Mrs Bednar dutifully taking a photograph of her hugely important husband. It's a priceless moment as Bednar The Important looks to be getting irritated at Mrs Bednar's inability to work the phone...
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

After a historic meeting with the RC Pope Francis, the Mormon apostles were seen playing musical apostles around the statues in the Rome temple area: Rusty led the fab 15 apostates in pausing in front of the statues of peter and the boys- the music "we thank thee on god for a prophet' was then played as the 15 walked in a circle in front of the statues- when the music stopped each apostate quickly flung his arms around the statue he was in front of. unfortunately 3 apostates had no statue to cling too. the three unlucky apostates were batcrazy bednar, gongshow gong and hang dog holland. for losing, they were sent into the temple to do baptisms for peter james and john -btw they set a record- it was the 1 millionth time these baptisms had been carried out for the first first presidency!

rusty nelson was edged out of clinging to the statue of peter by dimwit dallin hoax who simply said to the
DN reporter nephi rameupoton- "i can dream can't i?"

just reportin from the inside
k
_SuperDell
_Emeritus

Post by _SuperDell »

If Big Nellie and the gang want to make a real statement they will go as a group to Russia and minister to the "volunteers" in jail and talk with the whole group. Show their Prophetic Leadership and the power of TheLard - to those Russian Leaders who surely follow Satan.

Maybe they can give a Book of Mormon to Putin - since they chickened out on giving one to the Pope.
“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”
― Joseph Joubert