Prompting of the Spirit, or a Smear? DCP Lashes Out at Philo

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: Prompting of the Spirit, or a Smear? DCP Lashes Out at P

Post by _moksha »

Philo Sofee wrote:I have 27,830 subscribers to my chess videos, and over 100 (in one short week) followers and members of the fan club one of my fans started (not me out of vanity, but others out of appreciation and respect for my work helping them succeed).

Checkmate, Dr. Peterson!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Well then, I guess that's that.

Jesus Christ.

:biggrin:
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Philo Sofee wrote:Or perhaps he realizes that it is irrelevant to life what Dan Peterson thinks of him.......

Well done, Philo. I am cheering your continuing success being the genuine, kind-hearted, and giving teacher you are. I have much to learn from you.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:Or perhaps he realizes that it is irrelevant to life what Dan Peterson thinks of him.......

Which strongly suggests you're not the one Peterson claims is apologizing since you're not concerned about what Peterson thinks of you. Maybe Doctor Scratch is right in the possibility that Peterson is simply making it all up. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time Peterson made something up and told a little white lie. I'm sure it won't be the last either.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

It wasn't me. I have nothing to apologize for. I was simply showing the theological silliness by which these men's subconscious operates, and they darn well know it. Know it, I say clearly.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:It wasn't me. I have nothing to apologize for.

I agree, absolutely. Your hands are clean. Your conscience seems clear enough. I find no fault in you, my friend.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:It wasn't me. I have nothing to apologize for.

I agree, absolutely. Your hands are clean. Your conscience seems clear enough. I find no fault in you, my friend.

No need to repeatedly rub his hands and exclaim, "Out, out damned spot". He is blameless, even when his opponent starts with 1.e4, and Philo performs the Sicilian Defense by grabbing an Uzi and blasting all the white pieces.

Have you ever wondered whether some of Dr. Peterson's SeN columns are written so this board could have interesting discussion material?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Have you ever wondered whether some of Dr. Peterson's SeN columns are written so this board could have interesting discussion material?

Wondered? I assume it.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist