Resurrected Being You Say?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_kairos
_Emeritus

Resurrected Being You Say?

Post by _kairos »

After this guy testified in Crapument meeting that the Father and the Son are "resurrected beings", I ,very nevermo, asked the ward local self proclaimed theologian "I get Jesus as a resurrected being, but educate me on how, when, where and from what was the Father resurrected". First words were "we don't know but like father like son you know, and there are lots of planets/worlds and just how many and how they came to be we only know about this world- that is all that matters-we will find out later." So I said that in the Christian tradition Mary became pregnant with Jesus by " the Holy Spirit will come upon you and the Power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God." (Roman Catholic, New American Bible, Luke 1-35). So how was Heavenly Father conceived and born inasmuch as some of you PSR's have taught that the Father and Mary had sexual relations? Was there another maiden on another planet and did HF also become a Savior somewhere.
The "theologian " said like GBH to Mike Wallace "this is some deep sh#t, I mean theology, here and we don't know much about it or teach it"

So where do you go to see what Mormons believe about HF as a resurrected being-I assume the FARMERS and the FAIR crowd spent lots of time and ink on this one or have they?
thanx
k
_tapirrider
_Emeritus

Re: Resurrected Being You Say?

Post by _tapirrider »

kairos wrote:I assume the FARMERS and the FAIR crowd spent lots of time and ink on this one or have they?
thanx
k

Just have more faith. Research is not the answer. :smile:
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Did the Holy Ghost have Mary's permission to impregnate her?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Did the Holy Ghost have Mary's permission to impregnate her?

- Doc

I want to know how the dating went. Was there heavy petting? :lol:

https://people.com/human-interest/ameth ... st-fiance/
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

Follow-on question Mike Wallace did not ask: Is HM also a resurrected being with mortal female body parts or should we seek another explanation? What is her capacity for bearing spirit beings/children especially as her "age" increases? And did she bear all those spirit children who ended up black in mortality causing a 150 years of "trouble" for the one true church on earth?

by the way I think the Hincster knows the answers now :confused: :lol:

just askin
k