Battle for Cumorah: Mike Norton

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Battle for Cumorah: Mike Norton

Post by _Res Ipsa »

I was catching up on my podcasts when one about Mike Norton appeared on Love + Radio (a podcast that has nothing to do with Mormonism.

http://loveandradio.org/2018/10/the-battle-of-cumorah/

I’ve always had mixed feelings about Mike, and this podcast didn’t change that. It did give me a clearer picture of what he does and why he does it.

And it includes a nice shout out to Dr. Shades.
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Battle for Cumorah: Mike Norton

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Res Ipsa wrote:And it includes a nice shout out to Dr. Shades.

Oh yeah? Thanks for pointing this out; I'll give it a listen.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Kinderhook plates!

:lol:

Indeed, Mike Norton is just getting started. The Mormon church might as well publish their temple rites and make it all common knowledge. The Internet is overseeing everything. Mormonism is under the microscope now.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

MUST SEE VIDEO OF TEMPLE ENDOWMENT!

:surprised:

This short video of Mormon temple footage coupled with an eerie drum beat provides a powerful message in showing just how weird Mormonism is. I think we will see many more of these videos as the temple is ripped apart and exposed by Google God.

---VIDEO Inside the Mormon temple! Take a sneak peek!---