New Backyard Professor Video Online

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: New Backyard Professor Video Online

Post by _moksha »

Here is a link to the Chess Master videos and some on Mormon topics too:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBackyardProfessor/playlists

I think we are all anxious to watch the new series. Not sure if Kerry will feature the Gee Gambit in the opening moves - but some Reformed Egyptian chess would be intriguing.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

moksha wrote:Here is a link to the Chess Master videos and some on Mormon topics too:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBackyardProfessor/playlists

I think we are all anxious to watch the new series. Not sure if Kerry will feature the Gee Gambit in the opening moves - but some Reformed Egyptian chess would be intriguing.

Didn't you see? In my first chess video, I put the King and Queen backwards, which is the Gee Gambit! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Mormon Think
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormon Think »

I watched your intro video this morn. Glad to see you back. Waiting to see the one where you talk about why you changed your mind from apologist to critic.

Bill
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Yep, I am putting my ideas together on how to say it this weekend. I must admit I am having an absolute BALL doing Chess again however. I forgot how enjoyable that stupid, silly, sassy, glorious game really is.... Besides, I have over 21,000 subscribers I hafta make happy, wheeeeee!
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Philo Sofee wrote:Yep, I am putting my ideas together on how to say it this weekend. I must admit I am having an absolute BALL doing Chess again however. I forgot how enjoyable that stupid, silly, sassy, glorious game really is.... Besides, I have over 21,000 subscribers I hafta make happy, wheeeeee!

Just don't forget about the Book of Abraham, goddamnit.

:lol:
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Shulem wrote:
Philo Sofee wrote:Yep, I am putting my ideas together on how to say it this weekend. I must admit I am having an absolute BALL doing Chess again however. I forgot how enjoyable that stupid, silly, sassy, glorious game really is.... Besides, I have over 21,000 subscribers I hafta make happy, wheeeeee!

Just don't forget about the Book of Abraham, goddamnit.

:lol:

Never heard of it before. Who's the author? Is it a good story? :wink:
Dr CamNC4Me