Poster CountryBoy Now Giving Firesides That Destroy Families

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Re: Poster CountryBoy Now Giving Firesides That Destroy Fami

Post by _spotlight »

Here's the part I like:
My friend Mike never gave up. Think about that. From 1999 until 2015, every week he put my name in the temple.

It all never would have happened but for this. Thank you Mike. God's arm was twisted when he saw the name on the prayer roll of the temple. :lol:
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_2bizE
_Emeritus

Post by _2bizE »

What will happen when he leaves the church again? Will he continue doing firesides?
~ 2BizE
_Grudunza
_Emeritus

Post by _Grudunza »

Funny how this scripture is never plugged during General Conference:

“If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.” (1 Cor. 7:12-13)

Would probably be a good one for a spouse of a non-believer to be aware of, eh?
http://www.WeirdAlma.com
Weird Alma - Prophet of the New Disputation
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

Oh....countryboy and I had our own battles...I say whatever...ego is really a thing in religion. No matter...I wish him well...but he will forever be remembered for his unkindness...and everything that makes what he thinks is wonderful Mormon.
_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Post by _Craig Paxton »

candygal wrote:Oh....countryboy and I had our own battles...I say whatever...ego is really a thing in religion. No matter...I wish him well...but he will forever be remembered for his unkindness...and everything that makes what he thinks is wonderful Mormon.

Amen
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka