How did Russell and Wendy meet?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: How did Russell and Wendy meet?

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Stem wrote:Are you sure "assigned" is the right word?

"Called" is more accurate; sorry.

Maybe set up?

Not really.

Who did this assigning?

I'm not sure of that part.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Rosebud
_Emeritus

Post by _Rosebud »

That's the worst calling ever. Ugh.
Chronological List of Relevant Documents, Media Reports and Occurrences with Links regarding the lawsuit alleging President Nelson's daughter and son-in-law are sexual predators.

By our own Mary (with maybe some input from me when I can help). Thank you Mary!

Thread about the lawsuit

Thread about Mary's chronological document
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:She was most likely assigned to him, just like Elder Poelman's wife was assigned to him after his own first wife died.

No, I'm neither joking nor making this up.

Jesse Pinkman, I believe you can add relevant commentary to this.

Wait. What? Is this really a thing, and if so that's straight out of Scientology's playbook. Ms. Pinkman, is this really a thing?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

I'm sure he was drawn to the luscious Sheri initially but it was revealed to him that a menage a twat had the blessing of the Lord. So heigh ho and pay lay ale. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Meadowchik
_Emeritus

Post by _Meadowchik »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Wait. What? Is this really a thing, and if so that's straight out of Scientology's playbook. Ms. Pinkman, is this really a thing?

- Doc

It would be extremely Mormon if true. I believe Emma was assigned to either Brigham or one of two other leaders. Heber Kimball among them. Or, they would have said, they were assigned the task of one of them inheriting her from Joseph.

She gave her answer when she stayed in Nauvoo, I think.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Wait. What? Is this really a thing, and if so that's straight out of Scientology's playbook.

You mean the Moonies, right?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_GameOver
_Emeritus

Post by _GameOver »

After Auntie Wendy and Uncle Rusty we’re married, I read in either the Salt Lake Trib or the Deseret News that Rusty’s kids didn’t even know they were dating each other.

Maybe they were already plygs in hiding ..... He sure wasn’t in mourning long.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

GameOver wrote:After Auntie Wendy and Uncle Rusty we’re married, I read in either the Salt Lake Trib or the Deseret News that Rusty’s kids didn’t even know they were dating each other.

Maybe they were already plygs in hiding ..... He sure wasn’t in mourning long.

President AntiMormon and Dallin Oaks both managed to find ancient virgins. That's interesting.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov