The Memes! The Memes!!! HOWLING LAUGHTER!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

The Memes! The Memes!!! HOWLING LAUGHTER!!!

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Meme of the year!!!!!!!!! On the new emphasis away from being called Mormons.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmormon/comme ... tulations/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: The Memes! The Memes!!!! HOWLING LAUGHTER!!!!!!!

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Kerr did you see this one comment?

Were they church of jesus christ of latter day saints Crickets ? or just your normal every day crickets ??

:lol:

I really needed a good laugh. Thanks!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl wrote:Kerr did you see this one comment?

Were they church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints Crickets ? or just your normal every day crickets ??

:lol:

I really needed a good laugh. Thanks!

Yes! I about peed my pants laughing so hard.......
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Re: The Memes! The Memes!!! HOWLING LAUGHTER!!!

Post by _Mormonicious »

The Church of Christ was the original name of the Latter Day Saint church founded by Joseph Smith. Organized informally in 1829 in New York and then formally on April 6, 1830, it was the first organization to implement the principles found in Smith's newly published Book of Mormon, and thus represents the formal beginning of the Latter Day Saint movement. Later names for this organization included the Church of the Latter Day Saints (by 1834 resolution),[1] the Church of Jesus Christ,[2] the Church of God,[2] the Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints,[3][4] and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (by an 1838 revelation).[5][6]

Smith and his associates asserted that the Church of Christ was a restoration of the 1st-century Christian church, which Smith claimed had fallen from God's favor and authority because of what he called a "Great Apostasy". After Smith's death in 1844, there was a crisis of authority, with the majority of the members following Brigham Young to Utah Territory, but with several smaller denominations remaining in Illinois or settling in Missouri and in other states. Each of the churches that resulted from this schism considers itself to be the rightful continuation of Smith's original "Church of Christ", regardless of the name they may currently bear (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), Community of Christ, The Church of Jesus Christ (Bickertonite), Church of Christ (Temple Lot), etc.).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of ... Day_Saints)
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins