RFM McKenna Denson Interview Up Tomorrow!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Re: RFM McKenna Denson Interview Up Tomorrow!

Post by _consiglieri »

There are several things that indicate McKenna is telling the truth, a number of which were mentioned on the other board.

Those include her knowledge and description of the "odd room" in the basement subsequently confirmed by a former MTC employee.

Now additional witnesses appear to corroborate her meeting with Carlos Asay. If McKenna met with Carlos Asay, then she is telling the truth about her meeting with her bishop Ron Leavitt. There is no other way I can fathom as to how McKenna would be meeting with Carlos Asay unless, as she said, she reported the abuse to Ron Leavitt and he arranged the meeting.

If this is so, Ron Leavitt is being less than accurate and forthcoming in his public statement where he insists he never told anybody higher up in the church about McKenna's allegation.

But it goes further than this:

McKenna remembers at least two stories Joseph Bishop told her at the MTC. The first involves his wife exposing herself to Joseph Bishop over dinner. The second involves a woman removing her bikini top at a hot tub or hot springs in Wyoming.

In the recording McKenna made of her interview with Joseph Bishop, he confirms these stories as being true.

He admits that his wife would expose herself to him over dinner.

And he corrects McKenna that the incident with other church leaders and the topless woman did not occur at a hot tub in Wyoming, but at a hot tub in Utah.

Joseph Bishop does not recall having told these stories to McKenna, but admits that the stories actually happened.

So here is the question:

How did McKenna know these stories if Joseph Bishop didn't tell them to her?
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_lemuel
_Emeritus

Post by _lemuel »

McKenna BTFO by Dennis Horne:

http://www.truthwillprevail.xyz/2018/04/using-publicity-to-criticize-church.html

How will she ever recover?

This is my new favorite blog. It is bringing me back to the orthodox religion.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

lemuel wrote:McKenna BTFO by Dennis Horne:

http://www.truthwillprevail.xyz/2018/04/using-publicity-to-criticize-church.html

That was a nauseating read.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_lemuel
_Emeritus

Post by _lemuel »

Runtu wrote:
That was a nauseating read.

That dude was kicked out of the SCMC and the Danites for being too orthodox.
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Brother Horne fails to address the fact that Bishop has admitted sexually assaulting numerous victims whilst in positions of authority over them, and that he had confessed his propensity to commit sexual assaults on at least one occasion prior to be appointed as MTC President.

Brother Horne lacks intellectual honesty.
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

I have a question wrote:

Brother Horne fails to address the fact that Bishop has admitted sexually assaulting numerous victims whilst in positions of authority over them, and that he had confessed his propensity to commit sexual assaults on at least one occasion prior to be appointed as MTC President.

Brother Horne lacks intellectual honesty.

truthwillprevail is an excellent blog. I feel Mckenna Denson is fabricating the rape story to make a lot of money because she is a well-known con woman.
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

esodije wrote:Impressive interview. I’ve been very outspoken in my skepticism of McKenna Denson’s allegations against Joseph Bishop—it got me booted off MD&D—but she seems much more credible now. She’s offered a good explanation for why she was going to meetings in the MTC with Bishop without her missionary companion. (Bishop apparently asked for her to come alone, and she evidently wasn’t getting along with either her companion or the other two sisters they were rooming with.) The “false accusation” of rape in DC was part and parcel with her nervous breakdown. There appear to be witnesses (including her ex-) who can corroborate the Carlos Asay interview. I still don’t understand why she would have been sent to a private home in Provo to recuperate, or, for that matter, how she managed to finish out her mission at all after having such a faith-shattering experience in the MTC, but those are minor points. The things that would really cement her credibility for me are (1) corroboration that her ex-husband has been serving in a stake presidency (?) despite being a serial adulterer and child-support deadbeat, and (2) the long line of Bishop’s victims that Denson is still certain will materialize over time. However, now I will stop thinking so much about the case. Let the chips fall where they may, and if the church knew Bishop was a perv and still called him to preside over the MTC, I can think of few greater signs of rot at the top and, indeed, throughout the organism.

I am inclined to think that Bro. Bishop is guilty of some sort sexual misconduct. But the evidence for rape or attempted rape is very, very poor. Bro. Bishop will pay for his sins in the spirit world, but he is innocent until proven guilty.
_peacemaker
_Emeritus

Post by _peacemaker »

consiglieri wrote:There are several things that indicate McKenna is telling the truth, a number of which were mentioned on the other board.

Those include her knowledge and description of the "odd room" in the basement subsequently confirmed by a former MTC employee.

Now additional witnesses appear to corroborate her meeting with Carlos Asay. If McKenna met with Carlos Asay, then she is telling the truth about her meeting with her bishop Ron Leavitt. There is no other way I can fathom as to how McKenna would be meeting with Carlos Asay unless, as she said, she reported the abuse to Ron Leavitt and he arranged the meeting.

If this is so, Ron Leavitt is being less than accurate and forthcoming in his public statement where he insists he never told anybody higher up in the church about McKenna's allegation.

But it goes further than this:

McKenna remembers at least two stories Joseph Bishop told her at the MTC. The first involves his wife exposing herself to Joseph Bishop over dinner. The second involves a woman removing her bikini top at a hot tub or hot springs in Wyoming.

In the recording McKenna made of her interview with Joseph Bishop, he confirms these stories as being true.

He admits that his wife would expose herself to him over dinner.

And he corrects McKenna that the incident with other church leaders and the topless woman did not occur at a hot tub in Wyoming, but at a hot tub in Utah.

Joseph Bishop does not recall having told these stories to McKenna, but admits that the stories actually happened.

So here is the question:

How did McKenna know these stories if Joseph Bishop didn't tell them to her?

But you didn't prove that Mckenna was raped. We can't take her word because she is a well known liar looking for opportunities to make money.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Well, it looks like the "other board" has shown up right on cue. I love it. Hit pigeons flutter and look at the feathers everywhere. :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Uther
_Emeritus

Post by _Uther »

peacemaker wrote:[quote="
truthwillprevail is an excellent blog. I feel Mckenna Denson is fabricating the rape story to make a lot of money because she is a well-known con woman.

The evidence points to her telling the truth.
As a member of a high demand corporation, it must be difficult for you to admit that it is rotten to the core.

What is sacrifising a woman for upholding the good image of the corporation?
Resorting to mumblespeak about things being sorted out in the spirit world, shows how far into 'lala land' your mind has gone.

The origin of the ideas you hold about the spirit world is a 19th century womanizing village magician.
About Joseph Smith.. How do you think his persona was influenced by being the storyteller since childhood? Mastering the art of going pale, changing his voice, and mesmerizing his audience.. How do you think he was influenced by keeping secrets and lying for his wife and the church members for decades?