I've been contacted by SLC (political and Mormon related)

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Re: I've been contacted by SLC (political and Mormon related

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Kishkumen wrote:Ah! Now that is a good cause!

Kish! I just realized why I might have gotten it. I signed an online petition a while back. Do you recall if it was about worthiness interviews or children of gay parents? I believe you were on the thread at the time or indeed provided the link to the petition.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Kishkumen wrote:Ah! Now that is a good cause!

The church is about to be hit harder than ever before. Either the church stops interviewing children about masturbation or face a mountain of legal problems and lawsuits.

This is it.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

I wonder if anyone here would be willing to go to the march? I need someone to stand in for me.

Any takers?

I'm dead dog serious, people. Stand in for me and snap some pics of the event for us?
Chinese Proverb
_candygal
_Emeritus

Re: I've been contacted by Salt Lake City (political and Mor

Post by _candygal »

I have to work or I would love to make another trip to COB !! Anxious to see turnout and what media does with it.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

candygal wrote:I have to work or I would love to make another trip to COB !! Anxious to see turnout and what media does with it.

Thanks. There's supposed to be other locations in other cities. I'll poke around and see if there's anything around where I live. That said, you don't know how much I would love to be in SLC that day! It's the right thing to do for the children, no question about it.
Chinese Proverb
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

I wish there were a large central Florida march on a Saturday. I would deffo show up for that.

I signed that petition, too, Jersey. I should have been contacted. I'll have to pick through my emails, including the spam.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_deacon blues
_Emeritus

Post by _deacon blues »

Jersey Girl wrote:I wonder if anyone here would be willing to go to the march? I need someone to stand in for me.

Any takers?

I'm dead dog serious, people. Stand in for me and snap some pics of the event for us?

I'm planning on attending.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Kishkumen wrote:I wish there were a large central Florida march on a Saturday. I would deffo show up for that.

I signed that petition, too, Jersey. I should have been contacted. I'll have to pick through my emails, including the spam.

It'll show up as coming from "Protect the Children" and subject line says "Two ways you can help us protect and March for the Children". Here's the sender email address: liberty-sam@msn.com.

Good luck.
Chinese Proverb