Church of the Fridge Angry Ex-Mormons Must Hate God

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Church of the Fridge Angry Ex-Mormons Must Hate God

Post by _Philo Sofee »

http://churchofthefridge.com/angry-morm ... -hate-god/

A very good explanation for a generalized approach to those who cannot grasp there is no hate involved once we gather there is more to reality than Mormonism. I rather enjoyed reading this myself, you might also.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Re: Church of the Fridge Angry Ex-Mormons Must Hate God

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Nice article. I like how he drives home that the God concept we each have is really made up by each of us and by applying a little reasoning to one's own beliefs a la what John Loftus calls the outsider test of faith, religion becomes an obvious man made invention. Also, I'd say the anger is natural when one discovers one was defrauded.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen