Uchtdorf out Oaks in

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Uchtdorf out Oaks in

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Water Dog wrote:Seriously, what the F is wrong with Eyring, is that man truly incapable of talking without crying? Does he cry when he orders food at a restaurant? And the whole "I know I'm an asshole with bitchy resting face so I'm going to try really hard to plastic smile this whole time" thing that Oaks has going on is amusingly fake.

In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_mcjathan
_Emeritus

Post by _mcjathan »

Analytics wrote:Nelson said that God has been dealing with the frustration of dealing with fallible humans ever since Adam,

That shows nothing about the true nature of God.
That shows everything about the true nature of Nelson. Must be awful sitting in his lofty perch looking down his nose at all us fallible humans.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Jesse Pinkman
_Emeritus

Post by _Jesse Pinkman »

Maksutov wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is awesome!!!
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MDB.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MDB

Post by _I have a question »

Analytics wrote:Nelson said that God has been dealing with the frustration of dealing with fallible humans ever since Adam,

Remind me, who was it who created fallible humans....
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')