It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Open Stories Foundation Dehlin Needs Sexual Harassment Predator policy etc.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:09 am 
Nursery

The following are my opinions, my allegations:

It is my opinion the mental attitude of John Dehlin, his Mormon Stories, Open Stories Foundation, etc., business, the actual operations, etc. operates with the intentional implicit collaborations of the executives (past back to 2013 at least to present)-Board/Directors, podcasters, employees for the financial benefit of John and Margi Dehlin and sexual predatory/harasser desires of John Dehlin and each Open Stories Foundation person’s own benefit.

FYI: I was making monthly donation payments. I discontinued making donations.

If I were still an Open Stories Foundation/Mormon Stories/Dehlin, etc. donor or volunteer, etc. I would no longer donate either time or money to Open Stories Foundation/Mormon Stories, etc. until Open Stories Foundation/they/Dehlin, etc. has an enforceable written policy against harassment / sexual harassment-predators.

Dehlin has no accountability. Before you donate or donate even one dollar more, before you sign up for any event, or consider “Clinical Psychologist” John Dehlin “Coach” for anything, especially faith transitions with your spouse/family or Margi Dehlin “Coach” or Natasha Parker Helfer, MFT or anyone associated with John Dehlin’s Mormon Mental Health Association or agree to be interviewed by Dehlin or anyone else, or plan to have children around Dehlin, please take the time to investigate before you do. Stop/put a stop to supporting Open Stories Foundation/Dehlin sexual predatory behavior/sexual harassment/opportunitie$, etc. Insist on an enforcable anti harassment/sexual harassment policy before proceeding.

No amount of good makes Dehlin’s sexual predatory / sexual harassment / employee abuses, and financial schemes, etc. “ok”. Defenders of Dehlin: “He does so much good” (I read so many times) and “I owe this man so much”, etc. DO NOT make the "allegations" against him/Open Stories Foundation etc. ignorable.

At an “event” my personal experience, face to face (with other event attendees) with John Dehlin:

I went to an ex mo event, there were attendees under the age of 18 there too. The speaker was an excommunicated Mormon, JOHN DEHLIN. I knew nothing much about JOHN DEHLIN (Other than he was excommunicated and was involved in an ex mo organization). I did not know anyone else at the event (except for my friend who went with me).

JOHN DEHLIN started his talk with lewd and lascivious comments. I was stunned. Dehlin and I made eye contact. I know my face expressions were of WTF contortions. Dehlin looked away, scanning the room, literally he with a satiating smirk smile on his crimson changing face as he stammered a bit, kept talking.

I looked to the attendees to my right, I made eye contact, several looked away, one woman immediately to my right, eye to eye with me, I said: ”Can you believe he just said that?”; at which point she literally looked at her shoes and would not look up. I scanned the room again as I was figuring out how to leave unnoticed.

Literally, no one, including me spoke up. I wanted to leave without “being seen”, I physically moved to leave as I tersely looked at “B.P”; my friend was out of the room, going around other attendees would be problematic, the physical logistics of actually leaving would have been disruptive (Don’t make a scene.)

Then I thought hell no, I am going to stay; maybe this was just an isolated incident for “B.P” and if not, I was going to say something if he ventured into lewd and lascivious talk again. I stayed, and watched.

When Dehlin was done talking, people were leaving, shaking his hand. We had to walk past him; I just looked at Dehlin, in disgust; would not shake his hand, and walked out.

I chalked Dehlin’s behavior up to an isolated incident. Months later, Dehlin was accused of exploiting women; even then I gave Dehlin the benefit of the doubt. At that time I knew of no particulars other than what I thought was an isolated incident. I did not do any google searches on Dehlin.

May 2017, accusations surfaced against Dehlin/Open Stories Foundation, accusations of financial improprieties in a nonprofit ex-mo organization, spanning like a decade, employee abuses, and predatory/sexual harassment allegations: explicit details of sexual harassment (Google Rosebud John Dehlin sexual harassment) and see Joanna S. public post below.

Particulars/allegations, specifics detailed by Rosebud (a now former employee who alleges sexual harassment by Dehlin, she forced to quit, etc.) on Mormon Discussions (See Resource Links below) verifiable among public State of Utah and Arizona corporate records and publicly available Open Stories Foundation documents.

I looked up info on sexual predators. What I understand now is Dehlin's behaviors (as other sexual predators/harassers), he literally cannot help himself; John Dehlin cannot and will not stop his mental attitude sexual deviations, and he will not be stopped at Open Stories Foundation since “TEAM Open Stories Foundation” are I think purposeful flawless enablers to his “acts”.

I now believe I supported and financially contributed to an ex Mormon supposed nonprofit organization that is being run as a private business for the financial benefit of a sexual predator/harasser John Dehlin.

In May 2017: There were a lot of posts on Facebook by "credible" sources in the ex mo community.

May 21, 2017: A public post by Joanna S. is quoted by “CTR A” on Mormon Discussions on May 27, 2017 (I do have a copy original post of Joanna S. post) Although the post was public, am still withholding last name of Joanna.

“This situation has been exactly one year in the making. It is LONG overdue. I personally know of at least a dozen women that went to John privately to bring up problematic things that were said or done by him while he was acting as Open Stories Foundation ED towards women in the community. Some were simple (Don't comment on someone else's body/breasts/dress PERIOD) some were painful (please don't interrupt or dismiss or play 'devils advocate' to women's sexual/physical abuse experiences) and some were full fledged profiting and taking advantage of women (please pay your women podcasters EQUALLY, as you have your male podcaster for years) --- ALL OF THESE WOMEN went to John and close friends first. ALL OF THESE WOMEN hoped that John would learn and apologize and grow because everyone understands that coming from a patriarchal culture takes time to untangle... I personally sat with him and told him that it could be an easy fix if he's willing to apologize and actually start treating women better by certain actions. He responded by asking for loyalty-- it was completely inappropriate and I STILL gave him the benefit of the doubt and hoped he would LEARN.” May 21, 2017 Joanna S., public post.

May 21, 2017: This is my experience of John Dehlin too; “Calm said:
John has many great talents and is a wonderful guy in a lot of ways, but he strongly values loyality and will go after anyone he believes has crossed him or is not showing due support for his ideas. He has had many run ins with almost all of the ex-Mormon and liberal Mormon online communites”. … http://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/582 ... 1209141042 (05/21/2017)

May 23, 2017 John Dehlin Wrote:
“Friends, I'm planning on recording a podcast episode very soon (tomorrow?) to very openly discuss the Open Stories Foundation, compensation, financials, podcasters, strategy, vision, organization, history, board, etc.
Please email me any questions you have and I will do my best to respond in the podcast. Hoping to record tomorrow, so please send ASAP. openstoriesfoundation@gmail.com
Thanks in advance!!!!
John

May 23, 2017: Questions “submitted” by James Patterson: May 23, 2017: SEE: http://rationalfaiths.com/open-stories- ... on-profit/

May 25, 2017: I think this is an accurate "Critiques and Analysis:
“Critiques and analysis of John Dehlin’s activities..” comprehensive view of the allegations, Dehlin’s activities / problems: SEE: https://dearjohndehlin.wordpress.com/

May 25, 2017: I genuinely wanted to believe JOHN DEHLIN would own up as the public blogger Ryan McKnight wrote/encouraged; Ryan wrote in part:
“The most sensitive issue out there is the one dealing with a former female employee of Open Stories Foundation who filed some sort of complaint against you or Open Stories Foundation or both. Rumors seems to indicate that some sort of settlement was reached. Now, there are rumors surrounding this woman and what the nature of her complaint was, but I really don’tcare. Where I think there has been a disservice is in an apparent cover-up of the situation. Was there a complaint? Was there a settlement? How was that settlement paid? Would a tithe payer not legitimately ask the same question of the Mormon Church?
How does this all play out in the end? John has control over his destiny on this matter. He claims he will be recording a podcast tonight in response to this whole situation and that it will be released at some point after the recording. He should think long and hard about what questions he answers and how he answers them. If he is open and honest with everything and there were some mistakes that were made, people will eventually forgive him. He may have some rebuilding to do, but he will survive. If it even appears like he is avoiding questions or being deceptive in his answers, we may very well be witnessing the beginning of the end of the most influential Mormon-related podcast to date.” Excerpt: (May 25,2 017) Public blogger Ryan McKnight’s input is comprehensive: https://medium.com/@ryanmcknight_61338/ ... 9c26bba3ec (May 25, 2017)

May 31, 2017: This public post by internet blogger James Patterson is really an observant eval of Dehlin/Open Stories Foundation:
“… they sometimes tend to downplay or dismiss the legitimate concerns that many have.
“Interestingly enough, I felt the same way after listening to the recent Mormon Stories episode in which John and Open Stories Foundation Board Member Craig Woodland attempted to answer questions relating to Open Stories Foundation finances and board structure that arose after Kristy Money’s now-infamous Facebook post in which she publicly aired grievances related to her time at Open Stories Foundation. After a public call for questions, I wrote a post last week asking several detailed questions about Open Stories Foundation board structure, executive compensation and conflict of interest….
…seemed only to raise more questions for me personally, or even exactly like an attempt to “downplay or dismiss the legitimate concerns that many have” about what’s going on behind closed doors within the Open Stories Foundation. Interesting, for example, how a podcast episode that was meant to answer criticism was titled “The Open Stories Foundation Celebrates and Reviews.” Take it from someone who makes a living in PR…that’s some really effective spin.”

May 31, 2017: How John Dehlin’s Open Stories Foundation finances Q and A raised more Qs than A by James Patterson SEE: http://rationalfaiths.com/john-dehlins- ... raised-qs/

I think Dehlin/Open Stories Foundation, etc. was (IS) dishonest and deceptive, with basically everything and his dishonest spin “celebrating” instead of being honest about “mistakes that were made”, cover ups, etc. There can be no “Celebration” approval for sexual harassment/sexual predators, etc.

Then in mid-June of this year, the public awareness of a child’s being “shut down” by the Mormon Church, its leaders for who she is, “perfect as God made her” became public. Thinking back to the event I attended, I realized that John Dehlin’s sexual predatory behaviors have no boundaries; John Dehlin exposes children to his sexual predatory behavior, grooming. I (and a lot of other people) witnessed Dehlin doing his sexual predator “stick” in the presence of adults and event attendees under the age of 18; then, we all did nothing.

I am a never to return to the fold Ex-Mormon, prayer is well, not a sure thing as I used to believe, BUT I prayed, literally, “Please don’t let Dehlin near that child, please don’t let him interview that child” even with adults present.

If anyone wants to accuse me of defamation, libeling John Dehlin or any other person, the truth is my defense. The above, and every financial aspect amongst Dehlin, Board Members past to present day, Directors, Podcasters, his minions, his wife Margi Dehlin, his other family members financially benefiting too, sunshine will show the truth.

Also, the expenditures of the supposed non-profit organization’s donations, how the donation money is really used, pass-through donations to Dehlin???, gifts to Dehlin???, in kind donations, fraud, misrepresentation, misuse (Dehlin’s groceries paid for by the nonprofit??, catering??; speaker fees, event fees, just some particulars, there are a lot more to look at), should become transparent (claims of transparency are spin); the misleading advertising, manipulating, abusing vulnerable people should be further excavated too. The truth is in public records and records available to the public.

I intend to stay anonymous, I am not a public person unlike Dehlin and Open Stories Foundation others.
1) Open Stories Foundation does not have a harassment policy (other than, in my opinion the unwritten policy, its "TEAM"s allowing sexual harassment, harassment of employees, being intentionally complicit)
2) Open Stories Foundation will not address community member’s complaints; I tried, in writing.
3) I want to limit my exposure to becoming Dehlin’s next social media homicide/social media murder/by Dehlin/by proxy: Dehlin’s rabid defenders, who Dehlin rallies, provokes, encourages, and incites to target anyone who Dehlin or his minions perceives as disrespectful of him/of his actions/disagrees with him. I watch Dehlin in MSPCs - Facebook posts rally his minions; hurt people, Dehlin stoking the flames of scorn.

Stop the perp and his enablers. Stop condoning / ignoring / financing / supporting Dehlin’s/Open Stories Foundation sexual predatory behavior/sexual harassment, etc. Demand what appears to be self-dealing/self-serving Dehlin/Open Stories Foundation’s individual’s etc. self-interests being provided for, start with: there must be and Open Stories Foundation policy (any organization Dehlin is associated with) against harassment / sexual harassment / sexual predators, etc.

SOME RESOURCE INFORMATION / LINKS
Board members, Directors, etc. all left Open Stories Foundation at the end of 2012! Except Natasha Parker Helfer, MFT (and Dehlin). Natasha Parker Helfer, MFT and Dan Wotherspoon, Ph.D. stepped into the “Executive” void keeping Dehlin, ensuring Dehlin’s continued succe$$; and a petri dish community for a sexual predator. Search Arizona and Utah Corporation records for confirmation of the officers etc. each year. See Resource listing for links.
So, the Open Stories Foundation “executives” mass exodos of 2012 officiously happened on 11/20/2012, and finally reported on 09/13/2013 (The, in my opinion: I won’t be a sexual predator/harasser enabler mass exodos; kudos to those who left Open Stories Foundation with some integrity intact) (public information at Arizona Corporations, see “12 Annual Report dated 09/04/2013 by John Dehlin, (now) Secretary, Document Number 04404787):
“OFFICERS:
Natasha Parker, Chairman Date Taking Office: 11/20/2012
John Dehlin, Secretary Date Taking Office: 09/04/2013
DIRECTORS:
Dan Wotherspoon, Date Taking Office 11/20/2012
ADDITIONAL DIRECTORS:
Natasha Parker, Date Taking Office: 06/08/2011
John Dehlin, Date Taking Office: 02/23/2010
==============
• ARIZONA Corporation Search: http://ecorp.azcc.gov/Search Search on Open Stories Foundation You can access a lot of documents without a fee. Open Stories Foundation, Inc. File Number: 15846599 (Tax ID: 27-2026793)
• UTAH CORPORATIONS: Search: https://secure.utah.gov/bes/ “View Management Team” and other options, small fees. Entity Number: 9818437-0141 (Tax ID: 27-2026793)
• WASHINGTON State: Charities Search https://www.sos.wa.gov/charities/search ... px#/search
• UTAH Charity Search: https://consumerprotection.utah.gov/con ... ml?list=CH
• ARIZONA Charity Search: http://apps.azsos.gov/scripts/Charity_Search.dll
• Mormon Discussions: Mormon Discussions has a lot of post/information about the sexual harassment “allegations” against Dehlin. Dehlin even communicates by posts to his former employee he is accused of sexually harassing.. (oh and when you look the “allegations”, financials, another allegation: Dehlin pockets the money designated for an employee; I figure Sexually Harassed Employee “SHE”; in reality, if “SHE” had agreed to Dehlin’s sexual harassment demands (like convince his wife to agree to have her at Open Stories Foundation as the second “wife”), Dehlin would have (continued) using donations to fund his “encounters”.
• Allegations can be substantiated that Dehlin misappropriates nonprofit donations to pay for his sexual predilections; intentional complicity by Helfer Parker, Wotherspoon, Millencam, etc., & up to present day), Take the time to Register here at Mormon Discussion, search Dehlin Rosebud, become informed of the particulars “alleged”.
• “Google”: John Dehlin Rosebud or John Dehlin Sexual Harassment
https://dearjohndehlin.wordpress.com/20 ... n-problem/
http://www.mormondialogue.org/topic/690 ... on/?page=9
http://rationalfaiths.com/open-stories- ... on-profit/
• Dehlin/Open Stories Foundation/Mormon Stories, etc. FINANCES:
NOTE: Not one of the Open Stories Foundation financial statements can be considered legitimate. None are endorsed by any accountant, CPA, or CPA/Accounting Firm (this was pointed out by someone on reddit); the supposed transparent financials are just on plain paper, no letterhead, no certification, etc. http://www.openstoriesfoundation.org/finances/
• Margi Dehlin, Coach BEAUTY IN THE NOW; http://www.beautyinthenow.org/ This url is one of the few “owned” by Open Stories Foundation, John Dehlin. Are Margie Dehlin’s Coach fees being filtered through Open Stories Foundation nonprofit coffers?
• American Psychological Association (APA): Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct. Dehlin is not a member but can be because he has a Ph.d., but would be accountable for ethics etc. Hmmm. Wonder why Dehlin is not a member of the APA (or a Coach Organization-members are accountable for meeting ethical guidelines, etc.). http://www.apa.org/ethics/code/index.aspx
• One reference source: International Coach Federation “Minimum Skills” includes “Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards: https://www.coachfederation.org/credent ... umber=2161 Dr. John Dehlin does not have Ethical/Professional accountability. Neither does Margi Dehlin, Dan Wotherspoon, Gina Colvin, Amy Shoemaker Grubbs, etc. But I think Helfer-Parker, Millencam, and Stowell do.
• Check Who Is? For free; any url: https://www.whois.com/whois/ Look up any URL and see who "owns" it.

FYI:
*Dr. John Dehlin, Ph.D. IS NOT accountable to any ethics / Code of Conduct governing agency/organization.
*John Dehlin has a Ph.D. BUT John Dehlin IS NOT a licensed Ph.d./psychologist, NOT a licensed “Clinical Psychologist” or “Coach”.
*John Dehlin IS NOT eligible to become a licensed psychologist/licensed clinical psychologist (he has not completed the education requirements to sit for licensure in UTAH or any other State or country that I know of).
*John Dehlin IS NOT a licensed “Personal Counselor”
*John Dehlin IS NOT a licensed “Counselor”
*John Dehlin IS NOT a “Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice”; he cannot be because he is not licensed. Because he has a Ph.d. he can use: Dr.
*John Dehlin IS NOT a certified “Coach”
*John Dehlin IS NOT a credentialed “Coach”
*John Dehlin IS NOT a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) nor is John an Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
*Having a Ph.d. IS NOT a replacement for Coach certification.
*Margi Dehlin, Coach IS NOT a certified/credentialed Coach either

Post subject: Re: Open Stories Foundation Dehlin Needs Sexual Harassment Predator policy etc.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:10 am 
God

You forgot the #metoo, Rosebud.

- Doc

Post subject: Re: Open Stories Foundation Dehlin Needs Sexual Harassment Predator policy etc.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:23 am 
God

Just curious if you work directly or indirectly with a covert operations group called Strengthening the Membership Committee? If you are under a penalty of disembowelment or would be breaking therapy protocols for OCD treatment, then well... nevermind.

Quote:
"... literally he with a satiating smirk smile on his crimson changing face as he stammered a bit ...

This is better than Barbara Cartland. Fabio should be appearing on the cover of these accusations dressed in a swashbuckler outfit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:29 am 
God

Waitaminute... Has Mary Snap been posting lately?

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:24 am 
God

It is baffling to me how people get to the point of leaving a scumbag organization like the Mormon church and then immediately join another one with all the same characteristics.

2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:22 am 
God

Hi Rosebud, Nice post.

Question for the board, by a show of hands, who donates to Open Stories Foundation?

*crickets*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:19 am 
Sunbeam

I had a conversation a few years ago about (pre-excommunication) John Dehlin with a friend of mine who is friends with one of the September Six. My friend said that he heard that the early days of MormonStories, like 15 years ago (or whenever it first started) were filled with meet ups in various parts of the country that would occasionally turn into free love after parties. Anyone ever heard anything like that? I didn't think anything of it until this post today.

I must say that the Dehlin/McKnight feud is amusing to the teenager in me that watched the WWF back in the day. "Can you smeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll . . . what the crock . . . is cooking?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:29 am 
Nursery

Sanctorian wrote:
Hi Rosebud, Nice post.

Question for the board, by a show of hands, who donates to Open Stories Foundation?

*crickets*

Will you petition Dehlin Open Stories Foundation "TEAM" for a anti sexual harassment / predator policy?

Not Rosebud. You can call me "Sunflower".

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:31 am 
God

Viriatu wrote:
I had a conversation a few years ago about (pre-excommunication) John Dehlin with a friend of mine who is friends with one of the September Six. My friend said that he heard that the early days of MormonStories, like 15 years ago (or whenever it first started) were filled with meet ups in various parts of the country that would occasionally turn into free love after parties. Anyone ever heard anything like that? I didn't think anything of it until this post today.

I must say that the Dehlin/McKnight feud is amusing to the teenager in me that watched the WWF back in the day. "Can you smeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll . . . what the crock . . . is cooking?"

I’ve heard that rumor as well. As long as they were all consenting adults and no children were involved, who cares?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:33 am 
God

Oh great. Another hardon for Dehlin doing a drive by. :razz: File charges with authorities if you have a real beef. Come here and whine if you just want to come here and whine, we're here for you, except me. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:34 am 
The Outcast

Tator wrote:
It is baffling to me how people get to the point of leaving a scumbag organization like the Mormon church and then immediately join another one with all the same characteristics.

Me too

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:36 am 
God

mi2sense wrote:
Sanctorian wrote:
Hi Rosebud, Nice post.

*crickets*

Will you petition Dehlin Open Stories Foundation "TEAM" for a anti sexual harassment / predator policy?

Not Rosebud. You can call me "Sunflower".

Not “Rosebud” but a user with a different botanical name “Sunflower”. Got it.

To answer your question, no. I will not petition Dehlin or his team cuz I just don’t give a f___k. I don’t care about Open Stories Foundation and I don’t care about Dehlin. I will teach my daughter to avoid predators and their behavior regardless if they have a written policy or not.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:41 am 
God

Maksutov wrote:
Oh great. Another hardon for Dehlin doing a drive by. :razz: File charges with authorities if you have a real beef. Come here and whine if you just want to come here and whine, we're here for you, except me. :lol:

VICTIM BLAMING! VICTIM SHAMING! #(pound)metoo

- Doc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:49 am 
Nursery

Maksutov wrote:

Dehlin Not a drive by.
Why do you comment at all?
Thank you for your encouragement to file with authorities.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:52 am 
Nursery

Sanctorian wrote:
Viriatu wrote:

I’ve heard that rumor as well. As long as they were all consenting adults and no children were involved, who cares?

If nonprofit funds are used in any regard, would you care?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:58 am 
God

mi2sense wrote:
If nonprofit funds are used in any regard, would you care?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:28 am 
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Maksutov wrote:

VICTIM BLAMING! VICTIM SHAMING! #(pound)metoo

- Doc

Somebody's gotta do it. Duty calls again. :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:30 pm 
God

File charges against him. Otherwise this will be taken as just another bunny boiler OP.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:43 pm 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
File charges against him. Otherwise this will be taken as just another bunny boiler OP.

Agreed.

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:58 pm 
Nursery

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Agreed.

I had to look up bunny boiler:

"bun·New York boil·er noun informal a woman who acts vengefully after having been spurned by her lover."

Dehlin's sexual predator behavior, his grooming children too, he (as you apparently) may think every female he sexually harasses individually or in a room full of people are or will be his lover. This perv mind reasonably fantasies his sexual conquests. Every female who objects to Dehlin's sexual pervert behaviors are not "bunny boilers".

Oh, and from the particulars I read, researched etc. Dehlin, the sexual harasser at work was "spurned" by Rosebud.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:10 pm 
God

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Agreed.

mi2sense wrote:
I had to look up bunny boiler:

"bun·New York boil·er noun informal a woman who acts vengefully after having been spurned by her lover."

Dehlin's sexual predator behavior, his grooming children too, he (as you apparently) may think every female he sexually harasses individually or in a room full of people are or will be his lover. This perv mind reasonably fantasies his sexual conquests. Every female who objects to Dehlin's sexual pervert behaviors are not "bunny boilers".

Oh, and from the particulars I read, researched etc. Dehlin, the sexual harasser at work was "spurned" by Rosebud.

File charges against him.