More great underwear!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

More great underwear!

Post by _zeezrom »

Hi everyone!

I just discovered (or I should say someone helped me discover) some new underwear that is so absolutely amazing. I feel like I need to proclaim this from the rooftops because it will seriously change every man's life. The underwear is Reebok performance boxer briefs. It has this little cradle in the front that feels like the I'm resting in the most luxurious of cushions everywhere I go.

Coming from the stark world of Mormon undergarments, this is a real blessing for me to have these amazing things to wear. I feel so loved and adored in them. All of you currently wearing those white, knee length undergarments, I implore and beg you to please stop by your local Sam's Club and purchase a 3-pack. You will never regret it. You will never lean to the left or right. You will never feel cramped or pressed. You will never feel the turmoil of twisting fabric. It will be like God Himself is cupping you in his loving hands. I promise.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_Tator
_Emeritus

Re: More great underwear!

Post by _Tator »

I am glad you are pampering your little factory in such style. Freedom is wonderful.
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

zeezrom wrote:Hi everyone!

I just discovered (or I should say someone helped me discover) some new underwear that is so absolutely amazing. I feel like I need to proclaim this from the rooftops because it will seriously change every man's life. The underwear is Reebok performance boxer briefs. It has this little cradle in the front that feels like the I'm resting in the most luxurious of cushions everywhere I go.

Coming from the stark world of Mormon undergarments, this is a real blessing for me to have these amazing things to wear. I feel so loved and adored in them. All of you currently wearing those white, knee length undergarments, I implore and beg you to please stop by your local Sam's Club and purchase a 3-pack. You will never regret it. You will never lean to the left or right. You will never feel cramped or pressed. You will never feel the turmoil of twisting fabric. It will be like God Himself is cupping you in his loving hands. I promise.

It must be like the Allstate of underwear: you're in good hands.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

Tator wrote:I am glad you are pampering your little factory in such style. Freedom is wonderful.

My little factory is going to be producing in much greater quality and quantities! Yay!
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

sock puppet wrote:It must be like the Allstate of underwear: you're in good hands.
Hahaha!

The Holy Sacrament.
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

Well...if Sam's doesn't have it...you don't need it... :razz:
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

zeezrom wrote:
Coming from the stark world of Mormon undergarments, this is a real blessing for me to have these amazing things to wear. I feel so loved and adored in them.

If you don't miss your Mormon underwear that is because you weren't using Tide for Mormons, see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE20iLDf41M

zeezrom wrote: The underwear is Reebok performance boxer briefs.

Cool man!