Daughter Returns From Mission

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: Daughter Returns From Mission

Post by _Quasimodo »

Droopy wrote:
You are always such a happy and pleasant man, Droopy.

I find it outrageous that he can lie to his daughter's face in that way by claiming that he is not "anti-Mormon," when anyone who had spent anything approximating the time I spent in this fathomless sewer knows quite well that Consiglieri was and is among the most dedicated, visceral, relentless and intellectually slippery enemies of the Church and its teachings one could ever encounter in an online anti-Mormon forum such as this.

And then again, perhaps theirs nothing outrageous about it, given the historic nature of anti-Mormonism and the kinds of people attracted to it.

I don't believe that Consig is lying. I don't think he is anti-Mormon. I'm quite sure he is anti-Droopy, though. Who isn't?
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

Runtu wrote:I've mentioned the time my wife received a series of anonymous emails saying essentially, "We know where you and your husband live. If you won't put a stop to what he's doing [meaning my blog], we will." Who does that? That's insane, not to mention that my wife was terrified.

I think that might have been some carryover conduct from the failed Every Member a Danite program (it is disgusting)
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Quasimodo wrote:I'm quite sure he is anti-Droopy, though. Who isn't?

Who isn't? Only Droopy!
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015