It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 4902
MG,

What's the name of the king in Facsimile No. 3?

Tell me the name!

You know darn well Joseph Smith was a liar.

_________________
"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:28 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:42 pm
Posts: 17733
Location: Koloburbia
I also wish posters could be nicer to active Mormons participating on this board. Arguments can always be made without personal insults being added. Sometimes the piling on seems reminiscent of that Mormon apologetics board - but even they have limits to personal insults.

_________________
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:47 pm 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 5590
mentalgymnast wrote:
The other day, fortunately, Shades deleted a long list of pejorative descriptors aimed at me

Did anyone ask for all the pejoratives you aimed at others to be deleted?

For example, you called Doc a liar multiple times. You called Shulem hateful, and you called SOME people (your emphasis) purveyors of sin, purveyors of pornography and purveyors of sodomy.

This summer alone you have called, at a minimum, Maksutov, Themis, Sanctorian, Jersey Girl, IHAQ, Doctor CamNC4Me, and myself liars. Also this summer you called grindael a loser, you speculated negatively on Grant Palmer' s reception in heaven after his death, and you disparaged Jeremy Runnels.

You told Dr. Shades yesterday that he has no integrity and can't be trusted. Last summer you referred to me using a term Dr. Shades does not allow in this forum.

The list goes on and on and on...but of course every pejorative is a result of you being disagreed with, and nothing else.
mentalgymnast wrote:
It's not about me

Yes it is. This is entirely and only your issue.

In response to the question why this thread is in terrestrial:
Quote:
I suppose it's because that's where I exclusively post.

How arrogant. Learn the rules, mental. That's not a reason.
Quote:
Oy vey.

And along comes Jersey to throw in her two cents by asking what adieu means.

Aarrgh. Yay for that.
is that an example of the civility you are asking for?
Quote:
I'm pointing out a major 'flaw' in the way this board is functioning.

NO, you are pointing out a flaw in the way you function, and a problem only YOU have with the board.

By the way, this is not new in mentalgymnast's bag of troll tricks. From May 2016:
Quote:
mentalgymnast is using being 'offended' by profanity as a strategy to mask his sins of truly profane passive aggressive insults, ugly innuendo, and flat out dishonesty. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30431&start=336


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: Off the Deep End
Lemmie wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote:
The other day, fortunately, Shades deleted a long list of pejorative descriptors aimed at me

Did anyone ask for all the pejoratives you aimed at others to be deleted?

For example, you called Doc a liar multiple times. You called Shulem hateful, and you called SOME people (your emphasis) purveyors of sin, purveyors of pornography and purveyors of sodomy.

This summer alone you have called, at a minimum, Maksutov, Themis, Sanctorian, Jersey Girl, IHAQ, Doctor CamNC4Me, and myself liars. Also this summer you called grindael a loser, you speculated negatively on Grant Palmer' s reception in heaven after his death, and you disparaged Jeremy Runnels.

You told Dr. Shades yesterday that he has no integrity and can't be trusted. Last summer you referred to me using a term Dr. Shades does not allow in this forum.

The list goes on and on and on...but of course every pejorative is a result of you being disagreed with, and nothing else.


Can you please add 'gang rapers' to the list of pejoratives? That alone goes well beyond the pale.

:eek:

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 pm 
the very elect
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 7912
And you wonder why
No one can stand you,
And there's no denying,
You were crying like a bitch.
You were crying like a bitch.

-Godsmack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-lAWZBHHgw

_________________
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:40 pm 
the very elect
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 7912
mentalgymnast wrote:
I didn't say I WAS leaving. But I may. We'll see. :smile:

But I doubt that one voice in the wilderness will actually make much difference. I realize that. I don't have any grandiose expectations at all. It is what it is.

Regards,
MG

Many defenders before you, some more devoted than even you, have fallen, further.


Keep wasting your life here fool.

_________________
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 pm 
the very elect
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 7912
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
What does the word "adieu" mean?

It's a Book of Mormon anachronism that means, "I'm full of it,"

- Doc

mentalgymnast wrote:
You are one of the reasons believing folks will not participate here. You are a judge,jury, and executioner. Your comment above is exactly the reason no one else besides your politically correct 'friends' are willing to have a conversation with you. You are a one sided/one dimensional character.

Regards,
MG

MG, for arguments sake, lets say this site is Santa-Claus-discussions.com, aimed at adults who finally realized that Santa is not real.

How on earth can you have "discussions" about the validity of this obese ruddy cheeked drunk old white man, who flies around the world in one night and delivers billions of presents???

You are correct that believing folks don't participate here. It is simple, because of cold hard facts.

Facts always trump feelings.

_________________
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 am 
Founder & Visionary
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:07 pm
Posts: 12042
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
I hear you, mentalgymnast, and I'm sympathetic to your pleas.

Unfortunately, I am DROWNING in reports. The people with whom you've been interacting lately have been reporting most of your posts, and you have been reporting most of theirs. . . FOR THE SAME REASONS.

I've tried, but when something is reported as a derailment, the selfsame reporter has often gone on to interact with the derailment AND the thread topic, therefore making the interaction permanently part of the thread (because splitting it out would rob it of its context and likewise rob the original thread of a relevant response).

Another thing that makes these reports even harder to untangle is that the original reporters have quite often gone on to commit the same sins that they themselves reported earlier, thus making it difficult to be entirely sympathetic to any party.

So, I was hoping that everyone will have gotten this derailment / counter-derailment / report / counter-report kick out of their systems by now, but alas, it hasn't happened yet. So, let's try this solution on for size:

DoctorCamNC4Me: Please don't repeat mentalgymnast's words back to him anymore. WE GET IT. Yes, he's the physician who needs to heal himself. POINT TAKEN. For the love of all that is holy, the shtick has gotten VERY old. Also, please don't antagonize him by putting copyright notices on anything. It gets him all worked up and, while it's probably entertaining for you, it causes endless problems for me. Lastly, yes, he derailed your threads, but you have since gotten your revenge, so please "call it good" from this point on.

Lemmie: Yes, mentalgymnast is guilty of many sins. Unfortunately, continuing to call him out on them results in an eternal feedback loop of accusation / counter-accusation, which can only mean yet another derailment of whatever the topic of the opening post was. Although you may not have done anything wrong, I respectfully request that you give him a "free pass" on his past sins for the next few days. Let's pull the plug on this endless downward spiral before I drown even further in reports of derailments, etc.

mentalgymnast: Yes, you have had your feet held to the fire. Yes, you have had many unkind things said to you. Yes, people have held you under a microscope. Unfortunately, your hands aren't entirely clean either, so PLEASE keep that in mind. In other news, I'm afraid your over-sensitivity to this copyright issue (illegitimate though the issue may be) caused you to over-react by derailing threads in progress, which aroused ire and/or made it inviting for people to poke and prod you to watch your reaction and be entertained thereby. Please "defuse" this sport by growing thicker skin for the next few days. And if you get worried about something or feel that you're being treated unfairly, for the love of God and the angels, please just send me a private message and ask me your question rather than posting your grievances everywhere and shouting that the sky is falling.

Everyone else who reported a post in the last few days who isn't one of the above three people: I have so many reports on my hands that I simply don't have the time or energy to properly deal with them all. I'm only human. So please only report a post if it's REALLY a HUGE deal. Rule of thumb: If your intent is to report one of mentalgymnast's posts, please think REALLY hard about whether you can just let this one fly this time.

EVERYONE READING THIS: For the sake of my sanity, I hereby declare a mentalgymnast jubilee for the next few days. During that time, please forgive mentalgymnast--and mentalgymnast, please forgive everyone else--of the sins he/she/they committed this past week, even though you (the reader) are right and mentalgymnast (or everyone else, if your username is "mentalgymnast") is wrong. Just pretend the offenses didn't happen for the next little while so that this downward spiral can come to a blessed halt.

Am I being FAIR? No. Do I have an accurate grasp of your particular situation? Of course not. Am I handling this the proper way? Nope. Can you think of a solution that's easily 10x better? Certainly. But please comply with the above anyway, regardless of the fact that it isn't FAIR.

Thank you for your consideration.

_________________
Thanks again Dr. Shades for having the patience of a Rabbi at a Nazi rally.

--Doctor CamNC4Me, 03-14-2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:55 am 
The Outcast
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 am
Posts: 16918
Location: on the verge
Shulem wrote:
MG,

What's the name of the king in Facsimile No. 3?

Tell me the name!
Heisenberg?
Shulem wrote:
You know darn well Joseph Smith was a liar.

_________________
It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, ... that Negroes...are not entitled to the Priesthood at the present time.
LDS First Presidency, 8/17/1949

"without evidence what you say is worthless"-Philo Sofee, 7/16/2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:03 am 
The Outcast
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 am
Posts: 16918
Location: on the verge
mentalgymnast wrote:
But I doubt that one voice in the wilderness will actually make much difference. I realize that. I don't have any grandiose expectations at all. It is what it is.

Regards,
MG

If you were saying something that resonated as true, or even possibly true, then it wouldn't matter that you are a lone voice in the wilderness or one of a group of a million.

_________________
It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, ... that Negroes...are not entitled to the Priesthood at the present time.
LDS First Presidency, 8/17/1949

"without evidence what you say is worthless"-Philo Sofee, 7/16/2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: Off the Deep End
Dear Dr. Shades,

I am writing to tell you that I have been called a lot of ____ names in the past week or so, and not once did I hit the report button. In one case, I used the expelliarmus charm to disarm the detractor and in the case of MG, I used my sense of humor and I would have been happy to continue using my sense of humor had I not been recently and ultimately referred to as a gang rapist. This leaves me little choice but to once again resort to the use of magic.

Ravenclaw

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Last edited by Jersey Girl on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 am 
Sunbeam

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:44 am
Posts: 55
<<Insert Ron Burgandy meme here>>

But seriously. This place is so full of trolls.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:34 am 
God

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:01 am
Posts: 6374
Dr. Shades wrote:
I hear you, mentalgymnast, and I'm sympathetic to your pleas.

Unfortunately, I am DROWNING in reports. The people with whom you've been interacting lately have been reporting most of your posts, and you have been reporting most of theirs. . . FOR THE SAME REASONS.

I've tried, but when something is reported as a derailment, the selfsame reporter has often gone on to interact with the derailment AND the thread topic, therefore making the interaction permanently part of the thread (because splitting it out would rob it of its context and likewise rob the original thread of a relevant response).

Another thing that makes these reports even harder to untangle is that the original reporters have quite often gone on to commit the same sins that they themselves reported earlier, thus making it difficult to be entirely sympathetic to any party.

So, I was hoping that everyone will have gotten this derailment / counter-derailment / report / counter-report kick out of their systems by now, but alas, it hasn't happened yet. So, let's try this solution on for size:

DoctorCamNC4Me: Please don't repeat mentalgymnast's words back to him anymore. WE GET IT. Yes, he's the physician who needs to heal himself. POINT TAKEN. For the love of all that is holy, the shtick has gotten VERY old. Also, please don't antagonize him by putting copyright notices on anything. It gets him all worked up and, while it's probably entertaining for you, it causes endless problems for me. Lastly, yes, he derailed your threads, but you have since gotten your revenge, so please "call it good" from this point on.

Lemmie: Yes, mentalgymnast is guilty of many sins. Unfortunately, continuing to call him out on them results in an eternal feedback loop of accusation / counter-accusation, which can only mean yet another derailment of whatever the topic of the opening post was. Although you may not have done anything wrong, I respectfully request that you give him a "free pass" on his past sins for the next few days. Let's pull the plug on this endless downward spiral before I drown even further in reports of derailments, etc.

mentalgymnast: Yes, you have had your feet held to the fire. Yes, you have had many unkind things said to you. Yes, people have held you under a microscope. Unfortunately, your hands aren't entirely clean either, so PLEASE keep that in mind. In other news, I'm afraid your over-sensitivity to this copyright issue (illegitimate though the issue may be) caused you to over-react by derailing threads in progress, which aroused ire and/or made it inviting for people to poke and prod you to watch your reaction and be entertained thereby. Please "defuse" this sport by growing thicker skin for the next few days. And if you get worried about something or feel that you're being treated unfairly, for the love of God and the angels, please just send me a private message and ask me your question rather than posting your grievances everywhere and shouting that the sky is falling.

Everyone else who reported a post in the last few days who isn't one of the above three people: I have so many reports on my hands that I simply don't have the time or energy to properly deal with them all. I'm only human. So please only report a post if it's REALLY a HUGE deal. Rule of thumb: If your intent is to report one of mentalgymnast's posts, please think REALLY hard about whether you can just let this one fly this time.

EVERYONE READING THIS: For the sake of my sanity, I hereby declare a mentalgymnast jubilee for the next few days. During that time, please forgive mentalgymnast--and mentalgymnast, please forgive everyone else--of the sins he/she/they committed this past week, even though you (the reader) are right and mentalgymnast (or everyone else, if your username is "mentalgymnast") is wrong. Just pretend the offenses didn't happen for the next little while so that this downward spiral can come to a blessed halt.

Am I being FAIR? No. Do I have an accurate grasp of your particular situation? Of course not. Am I handling this the proper way? Nope. Can you think of a solution that's easily 10x better? Certainly. But please comply with the above anyway, regardless of the fact that it isn't FAIR.

Thank you for your consideration.


I’ve reported this^ post....


(Kidding! I was kidding!)

_________________
“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.”
― Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Prize Winner, 'Thinking, Fast and Slow'


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:57 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am
Posts: 4243
Viriatu wrote:
<<Insert Ron Burgandy meme here>>

But seriously. This place is so full of trolls.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:10 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: Off the Deep End
Viriatu wrote:
<<Insert Ron Burgandy meme here>>

But seriously. This place is so full of trolls.



Image

_________________
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb


Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:14 am 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 5590
Dr. Shades wrote:
..... But please comply with the above anyway, regardless of the fact that it isn't FAIR.

Thank you for your consideration.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your wish is our command Shades. Mentalgymnast will be ignored! :cool:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:33 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:06 pm
Posts: 16330
Location: Northern Virginia
Dr. Shades wrote:
EVERYONE READING THIS: For the sake of my sanity, I hereby declare a mentalgymnast jubilee for the next few days. During that time, please forgive mentalgymnast--and mentalgymnast, please forgive everyone else--of the sins he/she/they committed this past week, even though you (the reader) are right and mentalgymnast (or everyone else, if your username is "mentalgymnast") is wrong. Just pretend the offenses didn't happen for the next little while so that this downward spiral can come to a blessed halt.

Am I being FAIR? No. Do I have an accurate grasp of your particular situation? Of course not. Am I handling this the proper way? Nope. Can you think of a solution that's easily 10x better? Certainly. But please comply with the above anyway, regardless of the fact that it isn't FAIR.

Thank you for your consideration.


Works for me. I like mentalgymnast, and I admire his lack of fear in posting in a place where he has virtually no backup. No, I don't often agree with his point of view, but so what? I learned a long time ago that, if someone keeps derailing threads, it's because other people follow the derail. Don't want a derailment? Don't follow it.

I admit I'm a little biased because I have MG IRL (over fish tacos at Rubio's, no less) and found him a pleasant, sincere, and intelligent man. It's amazing to me how much better we are able to communicate face to face. People whose posting style drives me crazy, such as smac97, have turned out to be much more reasonable in person.

As for the moderation here, I appreciate not having to second-guess every single thing I write. On other boards, I have to look at every post from every conceivable way to make sure there's no possible way I'm violating board rules. Having that kind of thing hanging over everyone's head really reduces the potential for decent dialogue. It's even worse when it's only one side that has to do the self-policing.

_________________
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 4902
Lemmie wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:
..... But please comply with the above anyway, regardless of the fact that it isn't FAIR.

Thank you for your consideration.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your wish is our command Shades. Mentalgymnast will be ignored! :cool:


I've had MG on ignore for years and on occasion and more recently have to click the link to see what he posted. I was just a little taken back by the fact that he included me in his hit list of complaints, actually using my RLI name in number one place. Yes, I was upset with him the other day and told him that I hated him. But, I can assure you that my hate towards him is directed more to the institution of Mormonism itself and not so much to him. I was expressing my agitation which often gets stirred up over the LGBT issue.

_________________
"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:56 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 4902
sock puppet wrote:
Shulem wrote:
MG,

What's the name of the king in Facsimile No. 3?

Tell me the name!
Heisenberg?


Well, that's a good try!

I know it get's old when I ram the Facsimile No. 3 questions but you have to admit it's really quite effective. Not to derail this thread, but to make a point, I recall when I was in LDS young adult institute class the instructor made a big deal about how Abraham was kicking about in Facsimile No. 1 and how that was proof it was Abraham offering resistance on the sacrificial altar. Yep, Abraham was kicking about on the altar and that validated Joseph Smith's translation claims.

_________________
"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:00 am 
God

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 5590
Shulem wrote:
I've had MG on ignore for years and on occasion and more recently have to click the link to see what he posted. I was just a little taken back by the fact that he included me in his hit list of complaints, actually using my RLI name in number one place. Yes, I was upset with him the other day and told him that I hated him. But, I can assure you that my hate towards him is directed more to the institution of Mormonism itself and not so much to him. I was expressing my agitation which often gets stirred up over the LGBT issue.

At the risk of displeasing the gods of moderation, may I say you had every right to be agitated. The terms that were being used and the expression of hate for certain groups that was being expressed shouldn't be tolerated, even to keep the peace. For now, the compromise of putting the originator of that language on ignore will have to do, I suppose.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: To the moderators...if there be any.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:05 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm
Posts: 4902
1. Mormon scripture coupled with teachings from church leaders blatantly vilify and make every effort to discredit NONbelievers.

2. Mormon scripture and church apologists often use lying tactics and incomplete or out of context comments to create false narratives, strawmen, etc. Often calling nonbelievers idiots and fools . . . .

All this of course, can make the nonbeliever quite defensive.

_________________
"Say what you like. The figure which Joseph Smith identifies as the "slave" is not an image of Anubis, nor is it functioning as Anubis in the image that is displayed." (zerinus)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Craig Paxton, cwald, Doctor CamNC4Me, Doctor Steuss, DrW, Fence Sitter, kairos, Mittens, moinmoin, RockSlider, Stem, Yahoo [Bot] and 47 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group