It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Copyright Question for Shades
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:59 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote:
I definitely would appreciate not having to continually respond to your posts over and over again.

:lol:

It is true.

Yet here you are. Again. As I mentioned to Lemmie, don't you guys have anything else to do other than come here waste time berating others?

You folks just can't let it go/die, can you?

Regards,
MG

Some people make stuff up. Even here on a board like this. Go figure. What is kind of silly, in a way, is that it would take me so long to figure that out. Maybe I didn't want to think it was true. Maybe I give too much the 'benefit of a doubt' to other people. I guess I should know better.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45503

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:01 am 
God

Maksutov wrote:
I'd rather talk about you...

OK. That's just plain weird, dude.

The truth comes out.

Regards,
MG

Some people make stuff up. Even here on a board like this. Go figure. What is kind of silly, in a way, is that it would take me so long to figure that out. Maybe I didn't want to think it was true. Maybe I give too much the 'benefit of a doubt' to other people. I guess I should know better.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:16 am 
God

Maksutov wrote:
You already led us in an unproductive direction.

I appreciate you POV. I happen to think you are mistaken. I am happy to simply agree to disagree knowing that we have opposite points of view.

Are you Ok with this? :smile:

Regards,
MG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 am 
God

Jersey Girl wrote:
Quote:
I definitely would appreciate not having to continually respond to your posts over and over again.

:lol:

My power is absolute, apparently. :twisted: Who knew? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 am 
God

Mak wrote:
[MG watches himself] in the mirror and [uses] us as [his] narcissistic props while [he pretends] to win arguments that they never can never articulate or defend.

Oh my, what a wicked web we weave here, Mak.

Your efforts at pseudo-psychiatry are duly noted.

I appreciate you POV. I happen to think you are mistaken. I am happy to simply agree to disagree knowing that we have opposing points of view.

Are you Ok with this?

Regards,
MG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 am 
God

Are we done yet folks?

There are other threads that are much more interesting to me than this one at this point. Well, earlier than this point, truth be told.

Regards,
MG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:43 am 
God

mentalgymnast wrote:
Maksutov wrote:
I'd rather talk about you...

OK. That's just plain weird, dude.

The truth comes out.

Regards,
MG

We're always talking about you, that's really what you care about, right? That's the only thing you're interested in, after all.

So I have to talk about you since you won't talk about anything else. You apparently don't know anything else. And I really don't care about your ignorance, it's your problem.

But like I said, you're a useful exhibit to demonstrate all kinds of fallacies and dishonesty. If you don't believe me, take a poll and see if I'm alone in my opinion of you. I'm not.

Don't like it? Cry about it. You know you will. :lol:

Expect me to feel embarrassed or regretful for my contempt for you? Nope. See if you can drum up some support for your silliness. Maybe you can enlist Z-boy. :lol:

"It is worth repeating--with drum roll, please: 'Without evidence what you say is worthless.' That is the vast chasm at play here on MormonDiscussions in almost all substantive disagreement." — SockPuppet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 am 
God

mentalgymnast wrote:
Are we done yet folks?

There are other threads that are much more interesting to me than this one at this point. Well, earlier than this point, truth be told.

Regards,
MG

Yeah, it was a stupid thread to begin with. Got stupider. Happens a lot with your threads. :lol:

"It is worth repeating--with drum roll, please: 'Without evidence what you say is worthless.' That is the vast chasm at play here on MormonDiscussions in almost all substantive disagreement." — SockPuppet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:23 pm 
God

Maksutov wrote:
We're always talking about you, that's really what you care about, right? That's the only thing you're interested in, after all.

Apparently. Exhibit 1--note how mental took this statement you made about apologist trolls in general...
Maks wrote:
Cast out everywhere else but allowed here, they portray themselves up as grand apologists, watching themselves in the mirror and using us as their narcissistic props while they pretend to win arguments that they never can never articulate or defend.
but then he took the time to cut it up so he could read into it you talking only about him...
mentalgymnast, re-writing Maks, wrote:
[MG watches himself] in the mirror and [uses] us as [his] narcissistic props while [he pretends] to win arguments that they never can never articulate or defend.
:eek:

Maks wrote:
So I have to talk about you since you won't talk about anything else. You apparently don't know anything else.
Clearly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:33 pm 
God

Lemmie wrote:
My power is absolute, apparently. :twisted: Who knew? :lol:

You are legend.

;-)

Stay close to the people who feel like sunlight ~ Arsu Shaikh

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11