It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Temple of Solomon and Temple of Tiwanacu...Nephi's Templ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:07 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
.....ya know. Oh, wait, no you do not know.

Sorry Runtu, you seem to be clueless as to what really went down. Perhaps if you would have had your Baptism of Fire, you too could have been in the know!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:09 pm 
God

RockSlider wrote:
Sorry Runtu, you seem to be clueless as to what really went down. Perhaps if you would have had your Baptism of Fire, you too could have been in the know!

The only thing I can think of is that James believes his association of Tiwanaku with the Nephites comes from revelation. Otherwise, it seems a very unlikely location.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm 
God

Runtu wrote:
The only thing I can think of is that James believes his association of Tiwanaku with the Nephites comes from revelation. Otherwise, it seems a very unlikely location.

God seems to be expanding his mind beyond the realms of Mount Olympus in Salt Lake City of late.

Perhaps you missed this from last June. Doctor CamNC4Me did not achieve full fire, but was getting warm.

viewtopic.php?p=1058992#p1058992

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:53 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Runtu wrote:

Well, I suppose this makes sense to you, but it makes no sense for Nephi and his family to travel over the Andes (the lack of oxygen would have killed most of them) into a rather cold and barren place that was, because of its proximity to Lake Titicaca, considered sacred by the Tiwanaku people. Further, Nephi and company would have to displace said people for a time, construct a Hebrew temple, and then leave around 300 BC so the Tiwanaku could build a temple complex that corresponded to their own local mythology, all of this without the Nephites leaving a trace of their temporary occupation of Tiwanaku.

A couple of things: there are no trees there because it is above the timberline. And the Tiwanaku were not savages but precursors of a great civilization. If anything, the Spanish who enslaved them were the savages.

None of your pre-nephite stuff holds sway. The Jaredites did not colonize below the narrow neck of land: Ecuador. The Nephites were the original people. Screw what ever academia wants. To go to such an extreme heights was part of their strategy so that the Lamanites would not want to pursue them there. The austerity of the land begs as to why they would use their faith to obtain resources. But the temperature there, only 6 degrees from the equator, is not all that bad. They did not have to cross over the highest andes to get there.

North of the 30th South Parallel this basin is the next most likely place to go. You would not flee to the South and get boxed in.

Here is a quote you ought to be familiar with:

Quote:
The Incan empire was a great civilization. They held the tradition of the Great White God. Their rulers were four brothers who built temples and great cities. Another legend held by the Incas was that of a liquid that could turn rock to dirt and dirt to rock. The White God was to have walked on water and performed other miracles etc. This people were a tall and well nourished people.

The History of the Church In Peru
1995 Compiled by
Dale Christensen

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology:HERE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:01 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
None of your pre-nephite stuff holds sway. The Jaredites did not colonize below the narrow neck of land: Ecuador. The Nephites were the original people. Screw what ever academia wants. To go to such an extreme heights was part of their strategy so that the Lamanites would not want to pursue them there. The austerity of the land begs as to why they would use their faith to obtain resources. But the temperature there, only 6 degrees from the equator, is not all that bad. They did not have to cross over the highest andes to get there.

North of the 30th South Parallel this basin is the next most likely place to go. You would not flee to the South and get boxed in.

You've definitely never been there. There is nothing as cold as the wind blowing across the Altiplano. It goes right through you. The Tiwanaku built the city because the lake was sacred to them, as it was, quite literally, the source of life for them.

Quote:
Here is a quote you ought to be familiar with:

Quote:
The Incan empire was a great civilization. They held the tradition of the Great White God. Their rulers were four brothers who built temples and great cities. Another legend held by the Incas was that of a liquid that could turn rock to dirt and dirt to rock. The White God was to have walked on water and performed other miracles etc. This people were a tall and well nourished people.

The History of the Church In Peru
1995 Compiled by
Dale Christensen

There is no tradition of the Great White God. The Spanish, when they arrived, tried to adapt the legends of Wiraqocha, the creator god, to Christianity. Nor were there four brothers who built temples and cities, etc. I don't know who this Dale Christensen is, but that's pura mierda.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

Last edited by Runtu on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:04 pm 

RockSlider wrote:
Runtu wrote:

God seems to be expanding his mind beyond the realms of Mount Olympus in Salt Lake City of late.

Was a revelation towards a discovery. I was thinking of what might blast Rod Meldrum's Heartland 'theory' out of the water. Then I figured that Nephi's temple ought to be discovered in South America. I googled temples in South America and Tiwanacu pops up. I googled Temple of Solomon and saw immediately that Tiwanacu could have been Nephi's Temple like unto that of Solomon. You can figure an alter and even a possible place for a brazen sea...but not of brass. And there are steps beside the temple that lead to NOTHIING....like what ever was Nephi's temple sea was removed entire. I discount the head walls as a Lamanite disfigurement when they did overrun the site and pushed the Nephites up to Cajamarca, Peru....Zerahemla.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:09 pm 
God

For reference:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:24 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:

Was a revelation towards a discovery. I was thinking of what might blast Rod Meldrum's Heartland 'theory' out of the water. Then I figured that Nephi's temple ought to be discovered in South America. I googled temples in South America and Tiwanacu pops up. I googled Temple of Solomon and saw immediately that Tiwanacu could have been Nephi's Temple like unto that of Solomon. You can figure an alter and even a possible place for a brazen sea...but not of brass. And there are steps beside the temple that lead to NOTHIING....like what ever was Nephi's temple sea was removed entire. I discount the head walls as a Lamanite disfigurement when they did overrun the site and pushed the Nephites up to Cajamarca, Peru....Zerahemla.

Now just find evidence of horse husbandry, chariots, steel manufacturer, coinage and you will be golden.

Hey look this big temple might of could of had a Baptistry at one point before it was destroyed and reconfigured. ....

Could be applied to just about any ruin.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm 
God

SteelHead wrote:
No just find evidence of horse husbandry, chariots, steel manufacturer, and you will be golden.

I honestly don't get it. It's a very harsh and inhospitable place. Even today it's sparsely populated for good reason. And contrary to what Nightlion said, Tiwanaku lies between the two ranges of the Andes. You have to go over some of the highest and most desolate passes in the Andes to get there, and when you get there, you're still at about 13,000 feet above sea level. The only things that grow up there are puno grasses, potatoes (they are really small), quinoa, and reeds around the lake. Homes are constructed of mud or stone, with grass or reed roofs. Boats on the lake are made of reeds. It's cold and windy year round. Because it's near the equator, there are really only two seasons: wet (snowy in much of the altiplano) and dry. Both are cold. The air is thin, and people who visit there usually get altitude sickness (soroche) immediately. People who live there tend to be undernourished and very short because of the lack of adequate food supplies.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:08 pm 

Runtu wrote:
For reference:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/salt-lake-city-area/101684d1348772196-climate-snow-tooele-ilikethis.jpg

4200 above sea level......brrrrr!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:

How on earth does that compare to 13,000 feet? I don't know why I'm bothering with this. There are all sorts of problems, both geographical and historical, that make Tiwanaku one of the least likely spots for a Nephite temple. Obviously, you disagree.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 pm 

SteelHead wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

Now just find evidence of horse husbandry, chariots, steel manufacturer, coinage and you will be golden.

Hey look this big temple might of could of had a Baptistry at one point before it was destroyed and reconfigured. ....

Could be applied to just about any ruin.

The brazen sea and the alter to burn offerings were both out side the temple proper. It an indication.

The money grubbing sycophants who run the LDS Church possibly do not want explosive growth from Book of Mormon proofs. It is dumb BYU has not been over this. I would think that the negative people on this board could do as good a job ignoring proofs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:54 pm 

Runtu wrote:

How on earth does that compare to 13,000 feet? I don't know why I'm bothering with this. There are all sorts of problems, both geographical and historical, that make Tiwanaku one of the least likely spots for a Nephite temple. Obviously, you disagree.

An inch of snow does not make Tiwanacu uninhabitable. Metropolitan La Paz has 2.3 million people today. How bad can that be?
It is the perfect place according to the narrative of the Book of Mormon. IF they started out at the 30th South Parallel at a natural port in Le Senena, Chile. They traveled many days. Not quite a thousand miles up to Lake Titicaca. Perfect. And the narrative said that they built the temple without traveling any further. And it says that they were driven out of the land of Nephi. The Book of Mormon is all about UP and Down from the wilderness. You do not go up and down anywhere in the Heartland Model that is being sold this weekend in Sandy, Utah.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:57 pm 
God

Runtu wrote:

Nightlion's revelations are no more valid than Joe Smith's. Is just all crazy religious fanatic talk.

Nephite temple 13,000 feet in elevation is just as silly as the Explanations of Facsimile No. 3. Nephi's temple is not there anymore than an Egyptian king's name is in the writing like Joe said. Both Joe and Nightlion are false prophets.

Away with them!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:59 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Runtu wrote:

An inch of snow does not make Tiwanacu uninhabitable. Metropolitan La Paz has 2.3 million people today. How bad can that be?
It is the perfect place according to the narrative of the Book of Mormon. IF they started out at the 30th South Parallel at a natural port in Le Senena, Chile. They traveled many days. Not quite a thousand miles up to Lake Titicaca. Perfect. And the narrative said that they built the temple without traveling any further. And it says that they were driven out of the land of Nephi. The Book of Mormon is all about UP and Down from the wilderness. You do not go up and down anywhere in the Heartland Model that is being sold this weekend in Sandy, Utah.

Listen, prophet. Go pray to your god and ask him to fund an exhibition so you can go check out Nephi's temple yourself and then you can dedicate it to the memory of Nephi.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Runtu wrote:

La Paz is not on the Altiplano. It is 2,000 feet lower in elevation, it is sheltered from the wind, it has trees and water sources. I've lived in both places.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:48 pm 
God

Runtu wrote:

La Paz is not on the Altiplano. It is 2,000 feet lower in elevation, it is sheltered from the wind, it has trees and water sources. I've lived in both places.

Runto, why are you arguing with a prophet of god? Don't you know that he's received a revelation and the mountain has confirmed it? The Book of Mormon temple has alas been found and the world has Nightlion to thank for it. This has to be the greatest discovery since Columbus discovered our continent.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:48 pm 

Shulem wrote:
Runtu wrote:

Runto, why are you arguing with a prophet of god? Don't you know that he's received a revelation and the mountain has confirmed it? The Book of Mormon temple has alas been found and the world has Nightlion to thank for it. This has to be the greatest discovery since Columbus discovered our continent.

Columbus did not discover America. The Europeans got wind of it from the Arabs. Emperor Zhu Di's Ming Dynasty fleet admiral was a muslim. They circumnavigated and charted the entire world in 1421. Magellan knew all about his strait before he left port. They carried cannon and infantry and horses and could have conquered the world. But they only wanted knowledge. At the same time Zhu Di built his Forbidden City which caught fire and burned down. He took it as an omen and repented of what he assumed was his arrogance and destroyed his returning fleet and most of the records.

God changed him. Did not want the world speaking Chinese I suppose. What leaked out got to Portugal and Spain. He wanted the Gentiles to overrun America. He had plans for them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm 

Runtu wrote:

Good for the Nephites, that they got out of the wind.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Columbus did not discover America.

What's the name of the Egyptian king in Facsimile No. 3?

What is it?

Tell me, Mr. prophet Nightlion. Can you do better than Joe Blow Smith, the pretended Egyptian translator and liar for the Lord?

What's the name?

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:29 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Runtu wrote:

Good for the Nephites, that they got out of the wind.

Now you're just being silly.