It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Temple of Solomon and Temple of Tiwanacu...Nephi's Temple
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:56 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

(From my facebook page)
The Temple of Solomon and the Temple ruins of Tiwanacu, La Paz, Bolivia.....Nephi's temple? Bolivia is the right location according to the Book of Mormon narrative. Nephi traveled many days with his people away from Le Serena, Chile....30th South parallel north to La Paz, Bolivia.

Temple of Tiwanacu. Nephi's Temple like unto Solomon's
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/PumaPunku_location.jpg

Quote:
2 Nephi 5: 16
16 And I, Nephi, did build a temple; and I did construct it after the manner of the temple of Solomon save it were not built of so many precious things; for they were not to be found upon the land, wherefore, it could not be built like unto Solomon’s temple. But the manner of the construction was like unto the temple of Solomon; and the workmanship thereof was exceedingly fine.

Temple of Solomon
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=dimensions+of+solomon%27s+temple&fr=tightropetb&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thelivingmoon.com%2F42stargate%2F04images%2FSolomon%2FSolomons_Temple.jpg#id=0&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thelivingmoon.com%2F42stargate%2F04images%2FSolomon%2FSolomons_Temple.jpg&action=click

Leave off the area of Solomon's temple reserved for the Ark of the Covenant......Nephi did not have one....and you got a precise replica. The Molten Sea might not have left a signature in Nephi's temple. Love to go there and take a look. And the interior lamp stands are identical except Tiwanacu has more.....because it did not have the Ark of the Covenant room.

I cannot see well enough to discover outside pillars.

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology:HERE

Last edited by Nightlion on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Temple of Solomon and Temple of Tiwanacu...Nephi's Templ
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 pm 

Map from Le Serena, Chile to La Paz, Bolivia
https://www.distancecalculator.net/from-la-serena-to-la-paz
It figures that once they got up that high into the Andean Mountains they would feel save that the Lamanites would not want to bother them up there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:38 am 

https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=tightropetb&p=pictures+of+crickets&type=16431_082617

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:35 am 

https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=tightropetb&p=pictures+of+crickets&type=16431_082617

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:35 am 

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=elephant+in+the+room&fr=tightropetb&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Frodgerdeanduncan%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F10%2Felephant.png#id=0&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Frodgerdeanduncan%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F10%2Felephant.png&action=click

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:42 am 
God

:rolleyes:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 am 
God

I've been to Tiwanaku a couple of times. Not like Solomon's Temple at all.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 pm 
Dragon

Not only does he see things in rocks that aren't there, he is now seeing things generally that aren't there. :sad:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 pm 
God

grindael wrote:
Not only does he see things in rocks that aren't there, he is now seeing things generally that aren't there. :sad:

He's a false prophet. He has nothing to predict or foretell lest we quickly verify they didn't come to pass and thus he loses his testimony that he's a prophet. What comes out of his mouth is convoluted and regurgitated warn out nonsense.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:04 pm 
God

So Tiwanaku is dated by most methods as having been founded around 1500bc. Seems a poor match for a Nephite settlement.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:12 pm 
God

SteelHead wrote:
So Tiwanaku is dated by most methods as having been founded around 1500bc. Seems a poor match for a Nephite settlement.

The symbolic structures probably date around 300 BC-300 AD. Still, it seems a little odd to suggest that a semi-underground central courtyard with its walls lined with carved stone heads is an exact replica of Solomon's Temple. Tiwanaku is structured around the movement of the sun and the moon, hence the central Puerta del Sol (Gate of the Sun) and the Puerta de la Luna (Gate of the Moon). I don't recall any analogous parts of Solomon's Temple.

When we visited as missionaries, the tour guides tried their level best to make it sound like these were Nephite ruins. I finally got one of them to admit that she was just telling us what she thought we wanted to hear.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 pm 

How nice of you guys to finally chime in. There is only the outline of the Temple with the outline of where the alter was. Of course the savages broke down the original temple an made their submerged temple with their idols. The Nephite were driven out to Zarahemla further North.

I have looked some to see if anyone suggested before this is Nephi' s Temple. Had no luck so far. Anyone else? Runtu, did they ever suggest it back in the day?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:01 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
How nice of you guys to finally chime in. There is only the outline of the Temple with the outline of where the alter was. Of course the savages broke down the original temple an made their submerged temple with their idols. The Nephite were driven out to Zarahemla further North.

I have looked some to see if anyone suggested before this is Nephi' s Temple. Had no luck so far. Anyone else? Runtu, did they ever suggest it back in the day?

You don't sound like much of prophet having to ask questions. What kind of prophet are you, anyway? Either it's the temple or it's not. You need not ask Runtu when you can consult your tea leaves or your magic mountain for the answer. So, is this the temple of Nephi, yes or no?

Give us a sign, prophet Nightlion. Show us your amazing abilities to keep up with the amazing prophets of the bible and Book of Mormons. So far, you're nothing but a prophet dud. Bible and Book of Mormon prophets gave the people something good but all you ever give is nothing. You're a dud.

Show us a miracle. Predict something to come to pass that we can verify. Step up to the plate and hit the ball.

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:17 pm 
God

Another prophet greater than NL.

viewtopic.php?p=1078070#p1078070

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:20 pm 

Shulem wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

You don't sound like much of prophet having to ask questions. What kind of prophet are you, anyway? Either it's the temple or it's not. You need not ask Runtu when you can consult your tea leaves or your magic mountain for the answer. So, is this the temple of Nephi, yes or no?

Give us a sign, prophet Nightlion. Show us your amazing abilities to keep up with the amazing prophets of the bible and Book of Mormons. So far, you're nothing but a prophet dud. Bible and Book of Mormon prophets gave the people something good but all you ever give is nothing. You're a dud.

Show us a miracle. Predict something to come to pass that we can verify. Step up to the plate and hit the ball.

:wink:

I got my bona fides all day with The Apocalrock. That's a revelation lifted up for all the world to see. All eternity will look narrowly everlastingly on you deniers. You will want hell to be deeper than it is to hide in.

I am only wondering if I get to claim the discovery of this Book of Mormon archeology. I say it is. I wonder if anyone else already made the connection. Proving that to the world will take some effort. Hell, The Apocalrock is right here all day. When great big atheists stand in front of it and see it they refuse to honor it. Why? The fear of men. Little cry baby tit mice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 pm 

RockSlider wrote:
Another prophet greater than NL.

viewtopic.php?p=1078070#p1078070

He got some old lady to believe that he was Christ eh? One like unto the Son of Man....that's Jesus. But he told her that he was Hyrum Smith in a previous life.

Anyone remember when he came in here to Mormon Discussions and some chased him off telling him that Nightlion was the prophet of MD. :cool:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:
I got my bona fides all day with The Apocalrock. That's a revelation lifted up for all the world to see. All eternity will look narrowly everlastingly on you deniers. You will want hell to be deeper than it is to hide in.

I am only wondering if I get to claim the discovery of this Book of Mormon archeology. I say it is. I wonder if anyone else already made the connection. Proving that to the world will take some effort. Hell, The Apocalrock is right here all day. When great big atheists stand in front of it and see it they refuse to honor it. Why? The fear of men. Little cry baby tit mice.

Your religion is founded upon the doctrines of murder. Your god is a murderer. Your doctrines are about murder. The scriptures are like a book of witchcraft and tales of torture and mayhem for those who reject the threats of your god and doctrine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:43 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:

Nope, but we had a letter in our mission history from Joseph Fielding Smith, dated 1969, which spoke of our mission being in one of the central places of Nephite civilization.

The problem, of course, is that the temple is designed around the solar and lunar cycles, hence the creator God, Wiraqocha, is the god of the sun, and it is he who is depicted on the Puerta del Sol. The mythology depicted at Tiwanaku predates the Nephites by 1000 years, and the site was inhabited by pre-Incan people during that time. For your theory to be correct, the pre-Incans must have been displaced by Nephites long enough for the Nephites to build a temple, and then the pre-Incans would have to retake the area and re-establish their religion and mythology. There is no evidence whatsoever that there was anything other than a pre-Incan temple on the site. That some of the excavated portions of Tiwanaku may approximate the dimensions of Solomon's temple doesn't tell us much. Of course, I'm not sure where you are getting the information that the dimensions are the same.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:

It's ONLY your vision of what YOU see on the mountain. Anyone can stare at that mountain and see just about anything. It's a visual effect and the brain is always searching for patterns and things that are familiar. That's all your brain is doing. Nothing divine is taking place. Just your brain being active because it's board and wants to see something interesting.

You're on the hook for that being Nephi's temple like unto Solomon's. I'm sure if there is really something to it there are lots of Jews or Christians that would love to swoop in and make the connection to advance their own cause. I doubt that will happen.

By the way, I am an atheist and I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of your imaginary god anymore than I'm afraid of Chucky the doll. In my eyes, both are murderers and fantasy. But, you will tell me that I am afraid and take the liberty to tell me what I'm thinking and feeling too. That's part of being an arrogant false prophet that wishes death and destruction on those who refuse to bow to your cult and god.

I get it. I do.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:22 am 

Runtu wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

Nope, but we had a letter in our mission history from Joseph Fielding Smith, dated 1969, which spoke of our mission being in one of the central places of Nephite civilization.

The problem, of course, is that the temple is designed around the solar and lunar cycles, hence the creator God, Wiraqocha, is the god of the sun, and it is he who is depicted on the Puerta del Sol. The mythology depicted at Tiwanaku predates the Nephites by 1000 years, and the site was inhabited by pre-Incan people during that time. For your theory to be correct, the pre-Incans must have been displaced by Nephites long enough for the Nephites to build a temple, and then the pre-Incans would have to retake the area and re-establish their religion and mythology. There is no evidence whatsoever that there was anything other than a pre-Incan temple on the site. That some of the excavated portions of Tiwanaku may approximate the dimensions of Solomon's temple doesn't tell us much. Of course, I'm not sure where you are getting the information that the dimensions are the same.

Cool that probably nobody had made the same connection. I never said it has the same dimensions as Solomon's. Nephi even state that it was only LIKE unto it and without much that Solomon had because they did not have such things.

Here is another thing that rings true, Jacob, the brother of Nephi states in his book:
Quote:
Jacob 4: 6
6 Wherefore, we search the prophets, and we have many revelations and the spirit of prophecy; and having all these witnesses we obtain a hope, and our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can command in the name of Jesus and the very trees obey us, or the mountains, or the waves of the sea.

You know how few trees there are around Tiwanacu. And nothing large enough to construct a temple with. Nothing even close for the pillars of Jachin and Boaz. Perhaps they used stones for these anyway. But calling for the trees of the forest to come hither in the name of the Lord can be understood, and to call the rocks of the mountains unto them as well cut or uncut. Interesting that he already was familiar with such things. wonders if they even called up the waters of the sea. The sea of the Amazon waters were fresh.....ya know. Oh, wait, no you do not know.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:02 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Cool that probably nobody had made the same connection. I never said it has the same dimensions as Solomon's. Nephi even state that it was only LIKE unto it and without much that Solomon had because they did not have such things.

Here is another thing that rings true, Jacob, the brother of Nephi states in his book:
Quote:
Jacob 4: 6
6 Wherefore, we search the prophets, and we have many revelations and the spirit of prophecy; and having all these witnesses we obtain a hope, and our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can command in the name of Jesus and the very trees obey us, or the mountains, or the waves of the sea.

You know how few trees there are around Tiwanacu. And nothing large enough to construct a temple with. Nothing even close for the pillars of Jachin and Boaz. Perhaps they used stones for these anyway. But calling for the trees of the forest to come hither in the name of the Lord can be understood, and to call the rocks of the mountains unto them as well cut or uncut. Interesting that he already was familiar with such things. wonders if they even called up the waters of the sea. The sea of the Amazon waters were fresh.....ya know. Oh, wait, no you do not know.

Well, I suppose this makes sense to you, but it makes no sense for Nephi and his family to travel over the Andes (the lack of oxygen would have killed most of them) into a rather cold and barren place that was, because of its proximity to Lake Titicaca, considered sacred by the Tiwanaku people. Further, Nephi and company would have to displace said people for a time, construct a Hebrew temple, and then leave around 300 BC so the Tiwanaku could build a temple complex that corresponded to their own local mythology, all of this without the Nephites leaving a trace of their temporary occupation of Tiwanaku.

A couple of things: there are no trees there because it is above the timberline. And the Tiwanaku were not savages but precursors of a great civilization. If anything, the Spanish who enslaved them were the savages.