It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Temple of Solomon and Temple of Tiwanacu...Nephi's Templ
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:55 pm 
God

Runtu wrote:

Now you're just being silly.

Nightlion, prophecy, tell us something that is about to happen. An earthquake? What city and when? Show us a sign. Then, maybe we can believe and verify your words. Otherwise, you're just hiding behind the "seeking a sign" excuse. False prophets love to hide behind that. False prophets love to pretend they are prophets for show and never prophesy anything that can soon be verified.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 am 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Shulem wrote:
Runtu wrote:

Now you're just being silly.

Nightlion, prophecy, tell us something that is about to happen. An earthquake? What city and when? Show us a sign. Then, maybe we can believe and verify your words. Otherwise, you're just hiding behind the "seeking a sign" excuse. False prophets love to hide behind that. False prophets love to pretend they are prophets for show and never prophesy anything that can soon be verified.

:lol:

Prophecy is not a circus act. It is not up to the prophet to just prophecy like a Nostradamus mind game. You can just know something will happen by the spirit of prophecy. And it will happen. Those sort of things are not a formal prophecy. When moved upon by the Holy Ghost to speak in the name of Jesus Christ about some truth that needs to be witnessed of at the moment or about an eventuality, calamity, or judgment, it is not in your own power to come up with that sort of prophecy. It is given to you at the moment.

If I were taken prisoner by your ilk and smacked around and commanded to prophesy who was going to hit me next sort of thing it just wouldn't work.

You personally thought that you were entitled to be right and to prevail.
But you failed and blame God keeping your sense of entitlement inviolate.
If you deny yourself this sense of entitlement there is hope for you still.

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology:HERE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:13 am 
God

Nightlion wrote:
You can just know something will happen by the spirit of prophecy

Is that so? Care to give me an example of something amazing you've come to know will happen, anytime soon? I'd love to test your theory.

Nightlion wrote:
When moved upon by the Holy Ghost to speak in the name of Jesus Christ about some truth that needs to be witnessed of at the moment or about an eventuality, calamity, or judgment, it is not in your own power to come up with that sort of prophecy. It is given to you at the moment

It seems that you have NOT been moved upon by the Holy Ghost to tell us anything amazing that is about to happen. You're a boring prophet. You offer nothing but silly ideas you imagine out of your mountain. Tell us something good. Make our ears tingle, prophet! Let us test your god and see if he really knows anything at all.

Nightlion wrote:
If I were taken prisoner by your ilk and smacked around and commanded to prophesy who was going to hit me next sort of thing it just wouldn't work.

Oh, you must mean the example in the Book of Mormon when the prophet got smacked or the virgins were stolen by the Lamanites. On the other hand, there are plenty of examples of bible god and his people going around and smacking others and even killing them -- men, women, and children -- and stealing their goods and carrying off with their virgins. Bible god is guilty of many crimes against humanity. I could never bow my knees to such a monster. Not now, not ever. Your god is a murderer and his prophets are authors to his horror story.