It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: True Believing Mormon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:10 pm 
God

grindael wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote:

You don't actually believe it?

Why don't you tell me? You can read everyone else's mind.

It sort of sounded like you might give some credence to the Catholic narrative. Keys, authority, etc.

Regards,
MG

Some people make stuff up. Even here on a board like this. Go figure. What is kind of silly, in a way, is that it would take me so long to figure that out. Maybe I didn't want to think it was true. Maybe I give too much the 'benefit of a doubt' to other people. I guess I should know better.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45503

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 pm 
Dragon

mentalgymnast wrote:

It sort of sounded like you might give some credence to the Catholic narrative. Keys, authority, etc.

I was just quoting the Bible. Do you have to believe in everything you quote or know if someone does? What difference does it make?

"I will not in any way, shape, or form have anything to do with or have anything to say to [grindael] from here on out. Directly OR INDIRECTLY" ~MG, 10-25-17, 12:36PM The SAME DAY, an hour later... "I decided that I needed to also create a publicly posted thread, as he did..." FIRST indirect comment. So much for his "DMZ".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:01 pm 
God

grindael wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote:

I was just quoting the Bible. Do you have to believe in everything you quote or know if someone does? What difference does it make?

Oh. For a minute there I thought you might be acknowledging that Keys to the Kingdom might have some merit or have some meaning beyond religious myth.

So, not a Catholic. Check. Not a Christian, check. At least, that what it sounds like. Unless you would like to clarify?

Apparently we may be back to square one. Gandalf.

Regards,
MG

Some people make stuff up. Even here on a board like this. Go figure. What is kind of silly, in a way, is that it would take me so long to figure that out. Maybe I didn't want to think it was true. Maybe I give too much the 'benefit of a doubt' to other people. I guess I should know better.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:03 pm 
Dragon

mentalgymnast wrote:

Keep guessing, Gollum! I'm betting you look just like him.

"I will not in any way, shape, or form have anything to do with or have anything to say to [grindael] from here on out. Directly OR INDIRECTLY" ~MG, 10-25-17, 12:36PM The SAME DAY, an hour later... "I decided that I needed to also create a publicly posted thread, as he did..." FIRST indirect comment. So much for his "DMZ".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm 
God

grindael wrote:
mentalgymnast wrote:

Keep guessing, Gollum! I'm betting you look just like him.

You may have the last word.

Regards,
MG

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 pm 
Dragon

YOU MAY HAVE THE LAST WORD...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:49 pm 
2nd Quorum of Seventy

Lemmie wrote:
I'm not a podcast person--is there any chance you make transcripts? I would really love to read a few.
i associate myself

podcasts and videos are for half-analphabets (dyslexia is an excuse...)

Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8