D. Michael Quinn's New Book Released

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_GameOver
_Emeritus

D. Michael Quinn's New Book Released

Post by _GameOver »

D. Michael Quinn's book on Church finances has just been released for the Kindle. The hardcover release will follow in October according to Signature Books.

https://www.amazon.com/Mormon-Hierarchy ... hael+quinn
_Markk
_Emeritus

Re: D. Michael Quinn's New Book Released

Post by _Markk »

There is a used copy on sale for $4.000.00, I was going to buy it, but the shipping is $4.54...that's way too much for shipping.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Markk wrote:There is a used copy on sale for $4.000.00, I was going to buy it, but the shipping is $4.54...that's way too much for shipping.

Sweet, lol :biggrin:
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_Madison54
_Emeritus

Post by _Madison54 »

Markk wrote:There is a used copy on sale for $4.000.00, I was going to buy it, but the shipping is $4.54...that's way too much for shipping.

What the heck??? :lol:

I've preordered my copy and can wait....ha!

I am anxious to read any reviews or hear feedback from anyone who's read it...this book has been a long time coming.
_Maureen
_Emeritus

Post by _Maureen »

GameOver wrote:D. Michael Quinn's book on Church finances has just been released for the Kindle. The hardcover release will follow in October according to Signature Books.

I don't understand why you think the hardcover isn't available until October. It looks like the purchasing of Signaturebooks goes through amazon.com and from what I can tell the hardcover is available for purchase now.

M.
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who - is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are. - Milton Berle
_Madison54
_Emeritus

Post by _Madison54 »

Maureen wrote:
GameOver wrote:D. Michael Quinn's book on Church finances has just been released for the Kindle. The hardcover release will follow in October according to Signature Books.

I don't understand why you think the hardcover isn't available until October. It looks like the purchasing of Signaturebooks goes through amazon.com and from what I can tell the hardcover is available for purchase now.

You can purchase it now, but it's a pre-order (it also states "This title has not yet been released").

For those who don't want to wait and have placed a pre-order, you can get the Kindle copy for only $2.99 (others pay $9.00). Click the "matchbook" if you've pre-ordered the hardcover for the discount on the Kindle version.