The Lost Manuscript

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

The Lost Manuscript

Post by _Maksutov »

Dramatization of Joseph Smith's early activities...see South Park for further explanation. :wink: Worth watching for awesome supernatural effects alone. Reliable guide to popular LDS understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq6rY44WWCg

"About the translation of the Book of Mormon with focus on the attempts to steal the gold plates and the loss of the 116 manuscript pages. In 1982 it was re-edited into a shorter format and retitled "A Marvelous Work Begins""
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: The Lost Manuscript

Post by _Quasimodo »

I was only able to watch about ten minutes of it, Mak. A very painful ten minutes. Painful for many reasons, but I think mostly because I'm a cinema fan.

I will forgive you if you explain to me why Maroni is a platinum blonde. :wink:
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Quasimodo wrote:I was only able to watch about ten minutes of it, Mak. A very painful ten minutes. Painful for many reasons, but I think mostly because I'm a cinema fan.

I will forgive you if you explain to me why Maroni is a platinum blonde. :wink:

Brother Quasi, you have been led astray by the aesthetics of men. The angelic coif is "white and delightsome", not "platinum blonde." :lol:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Lemmie
_Emeritus

Post by _Lemmie »

Maksutov wrote:
Quasi wrote:I will forgive you if you explain to me why Maroni is a platinum blonde. :wink:

Brother Quasi, you have been led astray by the aesthetics of men. The angelic coif is "white and delightsome", not "platinum blonde." :lol:

:lol: Then I'm dying to hear how you plan to explain that neck-beard at 36:25!! :eek: