Joseph Smith Baited His Own Death

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Choyo Chagas
_Emeritus

Re: Joseph Smith Baited His Own Death

Post by _Choyo Chagas »

Nightlion wrote:
Exiled wrote:Didn't Joe cross the Mississippi and was on his way to the Rockies before Emma shamed him into returning? He didn't want to die and trying to compare him to Jesus is pure apologetic b.s.
Then why return? He was going to Mexico....Texas at the moment.
He needed to prove that the Mormons wanted him gone if only to improved their lot.

may i cite some parallel?
"Ceaușescu and his wife Elena fled the capital with Emil Bobu and Manea Mănescu and headed, by helicopter, for Ceaușescu's Snagov residence, whence they fled again, this time for Târgoviște. Near Târgoviște they abandoned the helicopter, having been ordered to land by the army, which by that time had restricted flying in Romania's airspace. The Ceaușescus were held by the police while the policemen listened to the radio. They were eventually turned over to the army.

On Christmas Day, 25 December 1989, in a small room the Ceaușescus were tried before a kangaroo court convened on orders of the National Salvation Front, Romania's provisional government. They faced charges including illegal gathering of wealth and genocide. Ceaușescu repeatedly denied the court's authority to try him, and asserted he was still legally president of Romania. At the end of the quick show trial the Ceaușescus were found guilty and sentenced to death."

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_ ... %C8%99escu)
Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

Nightlion wrote:This is from his speech to the Relief Society May of 1842...
...that the church would not have his instructions long, and the world would not be troubled with him a great while....according to his prayers, God had appointed him elsewhere. TPJS pg 225-226

Why would Joseph want out? I suggest that he deliberately set up all that which caused his death. Much that the anti-mormons decry against him still today is what Joseph set in motion to orchestrate his own demise.

He was rejected at heart by the Church as they continued to fail of Zion. He knew that the Mormons would inherit and Rocky Mountains and become a great people. And that it would not be a Zion but an abomination. He chose not to be a part of it. And deliberately so. Hyrum insisted to go with him. The church was wandering off to continue in the wilderness of darkness and obscurity from God. Members of the quorum of the twelve had already embraced polygamy and justified it in their own minds from D&C 132. I am crossed about if Joseph actually sealed people to himself. I think it obvious that Brigham Young juggled the books on that account.

What Joseph did the last few years of his life was because he desired and knew that he was leaving. And the world can believe what ever they want today because there is no Zion to shut their mouths.

The likeness of Joseph Smith is ensconced three times on The Apocalrock Complex. Like me, you do not get there without being a true prophet.

I just have to ask, is your likeness on the rock?
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Markk wrote:I just have to ask, is your likeness on the rock?

Yeah, of course. Four times in fact. That's one more than Joseph Smith. I failed to mention the fourth in my book because it has to do with a future event. If you message me your address you can still get a free copy, postage paid. 164 pages of empirical revelation. I intend to add something to my next edition. Might be a while. Even though the 'Mormon' printer sabotaged the B/W printing of 100 books I have inserted 6 pages of smaller color pictures with a reference to the page where they appear in the book. That's why I give them away.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

Nightlion wrote:
Markk wrote:I just have to ask, is your likeness on the rock?

Yeah, of course. Four times in fact. That's one more than Joseph Smith. I failed to mention the fourth in my book because it has to do with a future event. If you message me your address you can still get a free copy, postage paid. 164 pages of empirical revelation. I intend to add something to my next edition. Might be a while. Even though the 'Mormon' printer sabotaged the B/W printing of 100 books I have inserted 6 pages of smaller color pictures with a reference to the page where they appear in the book. That's why I give them away.

I would but I can't private message, shades said he fixed it but I still can't.
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Markk wrote:I would but I can't private message, shades said he fixed it but I still can't.

apocalrock@live.com will work then.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE