"YAMP": Yet Another Mormon Predator

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: "YAMP": Yet Another Mormon Predator

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Mormonicious wrote:SALT LAKE CITY — The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced Tuesday night, that in 2019, it will end the long standing relationship with the Boy Scouts of America, in favor of a new church produced activity program, that will involve both boys and girls, ages 8 to 18.

About damned time.

CHURCH GROWTH HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED! . . . Without Eagle Scouts to become Mormon Missionaries, the proselyting will come to a complete stand still.

??? I don't see the connection. It's entirely possible for non-Eagle scouts to become Mormon missionaries. I myself am living proof.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mormonicious wrote:SALT LAKE CITY — The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced Tuesday night, that in 2019, it will end the long standing relationship with the Boy Scouts of America, in favor of a new church produced activity program, that will involve both boys and girls, ages 8 to 18.

About damned time.

CHURCH GROWTH HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED! . . . Without Eagle Scouts to become Mormon Missionaries, the proselyting will come to a complete stand still.

??? I don't see the connection. It's entirely possible for non-Eagle scouts to become Mormon missionaries. I myself am living proof.

The Prophet Desires All Young Men to Earn the Eagle Scout Award

“We desire all young men to strive to earn the Eagle Scout and Duty to God Awards… As youth work on these goals, they will develop skills and attributes that will lead them to the temple and prepare them for a lifetime of service to their families and the Lord” (First Presidency letter on Strengthening Youth, Sept. 28, 2001).

https://mormonmissionprep.com/preparing ... oy-scouts/
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_SuperDell
_Emeritus

Post by _SuperDell »

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/05/transgend ... s-7288513/

This formerly active Mormon in North Dakota was finally excommunicated. He got his daughter pregnant - she had the kid and even wanted to "marry" him.

He's a real piece of zhiz and deserves whatever happens to him in prison.

Somehow for a number of years he was never found out while he scammed the Dunseith and Rugby, North Dakota branches as well as a number of small church congregations in the towns.
“Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love truth.”
― Joseph Joubert
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Rosebud wrote:I really wish liars' noses would grow and that they wouldn't be so skilled at manipulating people to the bitter end.

The Secret Service is already over budget. It would cause a financial strain to employ a nose hauling crew.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace