Banned Again for Congratulating MD&D TBM Posters

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Re: Banned Again for Congratulating MD&D TBM Posters

Post by _Craig Paxton »

candygal wrote:Shoot..I loved you on that thread..and the little story about tithing that I though worked for a good CFR.
I was surprised too that really..tithing is kind of a mediocre deal for some big TBM's over there.

And..Exiled..you are Tunney?? Woot!!

They don't like anyone exposing their hypocrisy...it's a ban-able offense
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
_Choyo Chagas
_Emeritus

Post by _Choyo Chagas »

Craig Paxton wrote:Wasn't that sung by Gilbert O'Sullivan? https://www.google.com/search?q=alone+a ... ly&ie=&oe=

an evergreen...
Choyo Chagas is Chairman of the Big Four, the ruler of the planet from "The Bull's Hour" ( Russian: Час Быка), a social science fiction novel written by Soviet author and paleontologist Ivan Yefremov in 1968.
Six months after its publication Soviet authorities banned the book and attempted to remove it from libraries and bookshops.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Frankly, I have no idea why anyone wants to post there. It's not set up for debate and the self censorship required is too much of a strain for me at least.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Craig Paxton wrote:I've been banned yet again.

MD&D You can Kiss my Ass...

PS: I post there as Johnnie Cake

but you seem to have privileges, they let you get back.
How many times you been banned now? Like 10?
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

DoubtingThomas wrote:but you seem to have privileges, they let you get back.

That board needs some to stir the pot or they will end up with endless discussions on past speculative theology and how they are persecuted by (fill in the blank).

It is a little-known fact that if apologists do not maintain a steady output of denial and attack they begin to rust.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

moksha wrote:
DoubtingThomas wrote:but you seem to have privileges, they let you get back.

That board needs some to stir the pot or they will end up with endless discussions on past speculative theology and how they are persecuted by (fill in the blank).

It is a little-known fact that if apologists do not maintain a steady output of denial and attack they begin to rust.

Spot on Moksha!
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

Made another appearance on MD&D as Johnny Ghost, you know, Holy's deviant brother. Haha. Well, I guess they didn't like my humor and the questions I asked. So I was banned within two days of my appearance. There was no warning, just straight to banned status. Is that a record?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen