The Holy Ghost Does Count for Something, SPOTLIGHT

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Re: The Holy Ghost Does Count for Something, SPOTLIGHT

Post by _Nightlion »

It appears as if Franktalk is a surrogate for Nightlion. I am getting to the point of calling Bull $#!+ on Franktalk; thinking he is one of you great heads or a committee of the same just to fill in a greater space with junk to displace the rarity of what I bring.

Am I wrong that FTs theology is atheism? There is no actual god with him. And his only reality is us. Fits for me.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:
Nightlion wrote:The big difference was that you as a Mormon took for granted that you were entitled. So you flitted by in your life eating and drinking damnation to your soul in sacrament meeting, probably went to the temple in an unsanctified filthy soul, heaping up more condemnation and damnation while still certain of your entitlements. Because for a loyalty oath and ten percent tax on you or your parents the Brethren gave you a pass. It was the incompetence of LDS administrators that caused Mormons honest enough to eventually admit that they never had any real spiritual experience to jump ship and resent the whole of it. And, of course, these continue in the same entitled mind set.

I was raise to NOT believe I was entitled and therefore I had to go and seek it. Got it. And the rest is history. Your interpretation of my life is meaningless because of the gross weight of condemnation and utter damnation that holds you hostage. That's why you and most on this board behave like devils.

Hi NL, sounds like you really hate yourself. I'm not qualified to help you but you might try seeing a counselor.

You sum up on just two points always. Either someone is stupid or they are otherwise defective. I hated the damage done to me growing up. I sought God and he changed me. I became a new creature. And I love it. Always have, regardless the social cost.

And a corner has been turned of late where in I must take myself much more seriously and round off a greater responsibility. So if Ta Ta comes around it's been a riot.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Nightlion wrote:You sum up on just two points always.

Lucky I could find two then when encountering the great vapid defense of the religious.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

But to return to the point, your friend and mine, FrankThatTalks, claims to be led by your very same imaginary friend. That really is a problem. There is no way to verify the existence of such a thing as a HG in the first place, and no way to determine who if any of those who claim communication with this HG is actually having said communication rather than being led by something they imagine in their own head.

And when you falsely assert that you had an effect upon the outcome of the Three Mile Island reactor core that just shows that you are deceiving yourself. That's very strong evidence against the existence of a HG.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Franktalk
_Emeritus

Post by _Franktalk »

Nightlion wrote:It appears as if Franktalk is a surrogate for Nightlion. I am getting to the point of calling Bull $#!+ on Franktalk; thinking he is one of you great heads or a committee of the same just to fill in a greater space with junk to displace the rarity of what I bring.

Am I wrong that FTs theology is atheism? There is no actual god with him. And his only reality is us. Fits for me.

If you believe in eternal spirits then we believe the same. If you believe that our spirits were around during the rule making for this mortal world then we believe the same. I do not believe there is a god separate from us. I do not believe in the supernatural. I do not believe in demons.

The Holy Spirit responds to all of us. It gives us our desires. Only when your desire is truth alone will it give you truth. Or it will give you your desires. Many wish to be special in the eyes of god. Many wish to have nature be their god. It is a personal choice. Be happy with your choice. There is no right or wrong when it comes to personal choice. We in this mortal shell see the choice of others and try and change others to our way of thinking. You can see how that has worked so far.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Franktalk wrote: We in this mortal shell see the choice of others and try and change others to our way of thinking. You can see how that has worked so far.

No one is trying to change your mind Frank, for obvious reasons. :lol:
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Is the irony of the thread title lost on anyone? Here we have the "ministration of the HG" with a success rate of 1in 7.4 billion or 0.000000014% :rolleyes:
_Franktalk
_Emeritus

Post by _Franktalk »

spotlight wrote:Is the irony of the thread title lost on anyone? Here we have the "ministration of the HG" with a success rate of 1in 7.4 billion or 0.000000014% :rolleyes:

I would say 300 out of 7.4 billion. But your point is valid.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Franktalk wrote:I would say 300 out of 7.4 billion. But your point is valid.

Are you sure you don't want to increase that to at least 144,000 so you don't put yourself at odds with those who accept the Bible?
_Franktalk
_Emeritus

Post by _Franktalk »

spotlight wrote:
Franktalk wrote:I would say 300 out of 7.4 billion. But your point is valid.

Are you sure you don't want to increase that to at least 144,000 so you don't put yourself at odds with those who accept the Bible?

The 144,000 is just a number. It can not be absolute as a future number of people. If so that would mean free will would have to be taken away from people to obtain some exact number. That will never happen. Many exact numbers in the scriptures are there so people can stumble on them. I used to try and make the numbers in the scriptures mean something. Spending time trying to make sense of an exact number takes away from the big picture.