So now we know

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

So now we know

Post by _Mormonicious »

The biological and adopted children of Same Sex Marriage couples are evil regardless of age.

Good to know.

But having sexual relationships with children as young as the age of 14 and with other men's wives is okay. In fact if you don't an Angel with a Flaming Sword will destroy you.

Good to know.

Just like the Curse of Cain, innocent children are cursed with LGBT tendencies until the age of 18 when they can perform a hokey pokey dance in front of the First Presidency to become un-cursed and White and Delightsome.

Good to know.

Maybe with this new open hatred the Curse of Cain DOCTRINE will be re-instated.

Good to know.
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Tobin
_Emeritus

Re: So now we know

Post by _Tobin »

In the immortal words of Sgt. Hans Georg Schultz, "I know nothing! I was not here! I did not even get up this morning!"
"You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night.... Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see. My God, it'll be beautiful." -- Judge Doom
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

The "best " answer i have heard concerning same sex couples adopting is the following : Every person on the planet was born with a male father and a female mother;consequently it is an inalienable right for each child to have a female mother and male father and anything else denies that child of his or her God given right.

imho this is a very credible and serious argument against same sex couples adopting- and let's keep jesus' birth out of this.

Comments please!

just puttin it out there

k
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

kairos wrote:The "best " answer i have heard concerning same sex couples adopting is the following : Every person on the planet was born with a male father and a female mother;consequently it is an inalienable right for each child to have a female mother and male father and anything else denies that child of his or her God given right.

imho this is a very credible and serious argument against same sex couples adopting- and let's keep jesus' birth out of this.

Comments please!

just puttin it out there

k

God given right? Who is qualified to tell God what is a God given right?

Many children are born from a seemingly straight man and woman and then one later admits to being gay. I have friends that are a lesbian couple that are raising a child (and doing an amazing job) by having one of them being artificially inseminated by the brother of the other one.

I think your premise is just judgemental horse crap.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

Guess the point is whether a child has no, some, equal rights as an adult let's say in america.

so what rights do we believe a child has???

just askin

k
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

kairos wrote:Guess the point is whether a child has no, some, equal rights as an adult let's say in america.

so what rights do we believe a child has???

just askin

k

The right to a loving parent or parents. That's as far as it needs to go. Anything more is dogma.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

kairos wrote:The "best " answer i have heard concerning same sex couples adopting is the following : Every person on the planet was born with a male father and a female mother;

Well, in the sense that, as the technology stands in 2015, a sperm (from a man) has to fertilise an egg (from a woman), and grow inside a womb (inside a woman, not necessarily the same as the one who provided the egg).

Things may, and probably will, change. If women could fertilize their own eggs without the need for involving a man, quite a few would be happy to do so. But OK, for the sake of argument, let's talk on the basis of how things are this year (which is pretty different to how they were, say, thirty years ago).

kairos wrote:consequently it is an inalienable right for each child to have a female mother and male father and anything else denies that child of his or her God given right.

I take it that this is not a mere repeat of the previous paragraph about conception. Presumably you mean "for each child to be cared for by a female mother and male father"? How on earth could such a right be enforced? Is the government to find a man and woman and allocate them forcibly to look after every unwanted child in an institution (there are a lot of those? No, you can't mean that, because you are intelligent enough to see that in that case the child's "rights" would clash with the allocated parents right to decide how to spend their own lives.

So, what do you mean? That only the actual providers of sperm and egg can bring up a child? Clearly that can't be the case, since otherwise sperm donors would have to bring up hundreds of children, and you can't believe that.

Or do you mean it is better for a child to stay in an institution than to be brought up by a single person, or by a same-sex couple? But that would be a dumb idea too, for obvious reasons. No kid is better off in an orphanage than being cared for by one or two adults who love them and care for them.

So I can only conclude that what you wrote makes no sense at all.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.