Active LDS: Would u give your 14 yr old daughter to Thomas?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_bcuzbcuz
_Emeritus

Re: Active LDS: Would u give your 14 yr old daughter to Thom

Post by _bcuzbcuz »

mentalgymnast wrote:
Polygamy-Porter wrote:Hypothetical question to active, married, full tithe paying, garment wearing, temple recommend carrying AND temple/church attending members:

Would you tell your daughter to go to the old man, if Thomas Monson came to you and promised that if you handed over your cute, innocent, 14 year old daughter(who was almost 15) to him in plural marriage, that he would ensure you get a one way ticket to the highest level in the Celestial Kingdom?

Be honest and place yourselves in that type of situation. You get called into the stake presidents office and there is Thomas S. Monson.

No. I don't really care about a "one way ticket to the highest level of the Celestial Kingdom". If I or my family get to heaven some day and have the opportunity to be sealed together and have association with one another, that would be cool. But I don't really care about fast tracking it. Not when there is a whole eternity to consider. If there is a Celestial Kingdom and my family and I can get there without the whole polygamy gig, I think I would go that route.

Regards,
MG

For once, I agree with you.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love...you make. PMcC
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

MG is still is still wrong.

If there is a Celestial Kingdom and my family and I can get there without the whole polygamy gig, I think I would go that route.

So would have every other Mormon man and his wives and daughters. Why do you get an option they didn't have?

To be clear: You and your family can only get to the Celestial kingdom the long way by sustaining a prophet who coerced his friends and neighbors into the "short way" leading to misery and suffering. If it sounds like the critics are unfairly putting you in between a rock and a hard place, it isn't true. Your own church leaders have done that part. Your only real choice is to leave the Church.

It's not the fault of the critics that Joseph Smith invented a sex cult. It could have been otherwise, Joseph Smith could have been a false prophet of a more or less decent church. His lies about revelations and the Church's incongruity with science is one thing, but the sheer immorality and manipulation of others by Smith is another. The last part wasn't needed to start a church with the Book of Mormon as keystone, but since he did it that way, it's integral to it and there is no getting around it.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

ldsfaqs wrote:You all fully ignoring what I actually said, for instead your negative false fantasy's is not a condemnation of us, it is a condemnation of you.

Your lying bigotry is not us. Context, facts, and truth is everything in a situation, and judgment of a thing.
You all omiting those key things to judge a thing and people, is not our sin, it is yours.

So, I can mark your answer as, 'Yes'?
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Maksutov wrote: What I want to know is if the Prophet told faqs that he had to give him a BJ every morning would faqs do it? Now that's FAITH. :lol:

OMG

If the prophet asked faqs for a BJ, OMG, I cannot even... I mean

Hey maybe God is gay and prefers thick burly guys with unkept beards...
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_pashaman
_Emeritus

Post by _pashaman »

Polygamy-Porter wrote:Hypothetical question to active, married, full tithe paying, garment wearing, temple recommend carrying AND temple/church attending members:

Would you tell your daughter to go to the old man, if Thomas Monson came to you and promised that if you handed over your cute, innocent, 14 year old daughter(who was almost 15) to him in plural marriage, that he would ensure you get a one way ticket to the highest level in the Celestial Kingdom?

Be honest and place yourselves in that type of situation. You get called into the stake presidents office and there is Thomas S. Monson.

Yes. Because she would kick his ass. Then I would have my revenge, after she divorces his frail butt and takes half of all he owns so I can get some of my tithing money back. Some of the women in my family are meaner than honey badgers. My daughter is one of them. She's still little, but I can tell she has the gene. I'm one of the few fathers of a daughter in this world who can't wait for her to start dating. I can't wait to see them squirm.
I don't always troll, but when I do, I troll the trolls.

┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

Polygamy-Porter wrote:
Maksutov wrote: What I want to know is if the Prophet told faqs that he had to give him a BJ every morning would faqs do it? Now that's FAITH. :lol:

OMG

If the prophet asked faqs for a BJ, OMG, I cannot even... I mean

Hey maybe God is gay and prefers thick burly guys with unkept beards...

Bump
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Give your 14 year old daughter to the church. Sacrifice!

Mormon pedophile prophets.