End to Apologetics or a New Beginning?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

End to Apologetics or a New Beginning?

Post by _moksha »

Has the Oaks faction finally won with the dictum that we are not to accept apologies or to give them?

Ha! It wouldn't take long for one of the sharp cookies from the Mormon D&D board to piece together a new mandate: Discrimination via religious freedom.

Those nambie-pambies at the Maxwell are too "scholarly" to engage in whole hearted personal attacks, but armed with the call to RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, even these milk toasters will need to get with the program and go on the offensive. No need to wait for provocative anti-LDS articles and books. A truly efficient religious freedom institute could anticipate and dish the dirt in advance.

Elder Oaks has issued a call to action and the religious freedom apologists riders will answer the call.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: End to Apologetics or a New Beginning?

Post by _moksha »

Moksha, if you continue to post here you need to get yourself a sock puppet if you want more than zero responses. May I suggest Gadiantonn. Your thread could be four pages long before someone would notice the typo.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

moksha wrote:Moksha, if you continue to post here you need to get yourself a sock puppet if you want more than zero responses. May I suggest Gadiantonn. Your thread could be four pages long before someone would notice the typo.

I would suggest that you create one named Sock Puppet, but I think that has already been done.

Please, moksha, stop talking to yourself. We have discussed this before.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Zadok
_Emeritus

Post by _Zadok »

moksha wrote:Moksha, if you continue to post here you need to get yourself a sock puppet if you want more than zero responses. May I suggest Gadiantonn. Your thread could be four pages long before someone would notice the typo.
Just PM me what I'm supposed to say.
A friendship that requires agreement in all things, is not worthy of the term friendship.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Just seems to me that there are implications in this "we are beyond reproach" message that goes to the heart of formerly practiced apologetics and could be a springboard for the next generation after the former FARMS stalwarts become incapacitated with age.

Quasimodo wrote: Please, moksha, stop talking to yourself. We have discussed this before.

Let he who has certification in full sanity cast the first stone. Thankfully no one on the Fully Rational Thinking board is aware of this site.

by the way, thanks Quasimodo and Zadok.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Quasimodo wrote:

I would suggest that you create one named Sock Puppet, but I think that has already been done.

Please, moksha, stop talking to yourself. We have discussed this before.

Is the penguin off the meds again? :lol: :lol: :lol:
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !