Challenge to BYU ex-mormon discrimination.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Re: Challenge to BYU ex-mormon discrimination.

Post by _sock puppet »

cafe crema wrote:From MD&D

I do think someone who goes through BYU, gets his degree and then promptly turns around and blasts it, telling how they lied their way through it should risk getting some sort of censure, like a guy with a degree in science celebrating he fudged results on experiments he used to pass courses. I think BYU should have a right to withdraw or attach a failed integrity clause...like a dishonourable discharge similar to what other universities might do if it was found out a graduate had violated some significant integrity issue such as falsifying results, cheating on a test,etc.

So not believing is the same as falsifying data in an experiment or cheating on a test and this from a person that up till now I've thought of as reasonable.

Who is that?
_cafe crema
_Emeritus

Re: Challenge to BYU ex-mormon discrimination.

Post by _cafe crema »

cafe crema wrote:From MD&D

I do think someone who goes through BYU, gets his degree and then promptly turns around and blasts it, telling how they lied their way through it should risk getting some sort of censure, like a guy with a degree in science celebrating he fudged results on experiments he used to pass courses. I think BYU should have a right to withdraw or attach a failed integrity clause...like a dishonourable discharge similar to what other universities might do if it was found out a graduate had violated some significant integrity issue such as falsifying results, cheating on a test,etc.

So not believing is the same as falsifying data in an experiment or cheating on a test and this from a person that up till now I've thought of as reasonable.

sock puppet wrote:Who is that?

Calmoriah