364 days until Robin Williams is a Mormon

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Re: 364 days until Robin Williams is a Mormon

Post by _Some Schmo »

Bazooka wrote:What would the Mormon reaction be if, say, the Scientologists developed a programme for posthumously enlisting their deceased into the ranks?

That would likely laugh at it in the exact way it deserves, completely overlooking how laughable their own parallel belief is.

Your typical "my crap don't stink" phenomenon.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

maklelan wrote:
cafe crema wrote:This is one of those cases where I believe Bcspace over Maklelan, the work will be done.

I don't believe I said that the work wouldn't be done.

All it takes is an LDS relative.
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_Droopy
_Emeritus

Post by _Droopy »

ZelphtheGreat wrote:
Adolf Hitler. Ted Bundy. Josef Mengele. Josef Stalin. Mao Tse Tung. So many other mass murderers and evil scum baptized and even sealed in 'celestial marriage' by L=d$,inc and you think pointing out the truth is 'insulting' the idiots who count this vermin as part of the cult?

I bet a bunch of moronicPriesthood types are waiting to be first in line to do the work for Charlie Manson as well.

I can't wait to do the work for Hugh Hefner. Why have just seventy two virgins when you can have them as the sands on the seashore?

And then, of course, at some future point, someone will have to do the work for Zelph, and I think Don Rickles should have that honor, and, indeed, I think he should have the honor of doing that for many of the invertebrate denizens of this board, as he will have material for a stand-up monologue stretching for perhaps tens of millions of years, enough time, at least, to get Charlie and Ted to perhaps the mid-levels of the telestial kingdom.
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson

I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell