Members asked to board missionaries?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: Members asked to board missionaries?

Post by _Quasimodo »

Some Schmo wrote:The church would have to pay me at least $75 per day for me to even consider it.

But it sure would be fun to disabuse all their silly beliefs. For that fun, I might go as low as $70 a day.

If you feed them instant ramen every meal, you might even turn a prophet profit.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

Quasimodo wrote:If you feed them instant ramen every meal, you might even turn a prophet profit.

Aren't missionaries sometimes referred to as the lord's soldiers? If so, I could send them out in the world each day calling them the Ramen Legion.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Some Schmo wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:If you feed them instant ramen every meal, you might even turn a prophet profit.

Aren't missionaries sometimes referred to as the lord's soldiers? If so, I could send them out in the world each day calling them the Ramen Legion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.