More Grunder research

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_aussieguy55
_Emeritus

More Grunder research

Post by _aussieguy55 »

Hilary Clinton " I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's GDP.I won in places are optimistic diverse, dynamic, moving forward"
_karl61
_Emeritus

Re: More Grunder research

Post by _karl61 »

Thanks for the post. I love to read early history of the church from different sources.
I want to fly!
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Rick Grunder's catelogs are always worth reading.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Madison54
_Emeritus

Post by _Madison54 »

Wow....these look great! I just started skimming and there's a lot of fascinating reading and sources here.

Thank you for posting this, aussieguy!
_Joe Geisner
_Emeritus

Post by _Joe Geisner »

Rick and I were just talking about this thread and he appreciates all the kind words. I know Rick works 100s of hours to put his catalogs together and his research on the titles he sells is unmatched in the book world. Bibliophiles like myself bow in his presence! :-)

Not sure if people have posted about this, but Rick has released a new edition of his Mormon Parallels in both CD and direct download. The download is a steal (really both are a steal)! You get 2307 pages of top scholarship for $9.95. Rick decided he wanted his work accessible to everyone.

Here is the link about this new edition:

http://rickgrunder.com/getmp2014.html
_Nevo
_Emeritus

Post by _Nevo »

Joe Geisner wrote:Not sure if people have posted about this, but Rick has released a new edition of his Mormon Parallels in both CD and direct download. The download is a steal (really both are a steal)! You get 2307 pages of top scholarship for $9.95. Rick decided he wanted his work accessible to everyone.

Wow, this is great! I've been coveting the full set of Grunder's Mormon Parallels for a long time but couldn't quite bring myself to drop $200+ on it (I still have to pay tithing and feed my kids). I'm glad Grunder is making his research more widely available. Thanks for the heads up!