New Adam and Eve, now in a temple theater near you

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_beanboots
_Emeritus

New Adam and Eve, now in a temple theater near you

Post by _beanboots »

Ladies and gentlemen, I have the distinct honor of introducing you to Jeffrey Dickamore and Aurora Florence Dickamore, appearing in the new Mormon temple endowment video.

http://davisclipper.com/bookmark/14332358-Florence-Dickamore
I make an end of my writing upon these plates, which writing has been small; and to the reader I bid farewell, hoping that many of my brethren may read my words. Brethren, adieu.

“I believe if I had a house in hell and one in St. George I'd rent out the one in St. George and live in hell.”
-J. Golden Kimball
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Re: New Adam and Eve, now in a temple theater near you

Post by _Bazooka »

And here's the new Eve on her wedding day.
Let's play, spot the temple garment.....

http://delight-aphotographycompany.blog ... dings.html

Tssk Tssk, the new Eve got married and either didn't wear garments or altered them to fit a non Church standards wedding dress.
Although his white shoes with no socks may be the bigger crime.

*in picture 4 you can see where he took a leak just prior to the photo being taken....

And if you really want to see what floats Adam and Eve's boat, here's their blog....

http://adventuresofhusbandandwife.wordp ... e-wedding/
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)
_Rollo Tomasi
_Emeritus

Post by _Rollo Tomasi »

beanboots wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I have the distinct honor of introducing you to Jeffrey Dickamore and Aurora Florence Dickamore, appearing in the new Mormon temple endowment video.

She still looks the same, but he has aged a lot since being married (if the way he looks in the temple film is an accurate gauge).
Last edited by Yahoo [Bot] on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Moving beyond apologist persuasion, LDS polemicists furiously (and often fraudulently) attack any non-traditional view of Mormonism. They don't mince words -- they mince the truth."

-- Mike Quinn, writing of the FARMSboys, in "Early Mormonism and the Magic World View," p. x (Rev. ed. 1998)
_beanboots
_Emeritus

Post by _beanboots »

I'm still cracking up at their last name.

"Dickamore."

It was almost chosen as a sign to the Ordain Women movement.
I make an end of my writing upon these plates, which writing has been small; and to the reader I bid farewell, hoping that many of my brethren may read my words. Brethren, adieu.

“I believe if I had a house in hell and one in St. George I'd rent out the one in St. George and live in hell.”
-J. Golden Kimball
_Bonified
_Emeritus

Post by _Bonified »

Dictated, but not read.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
_cinepro
_Emeritus

Post by _cinepro »

It's too bad they don't get residuals.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Bonified wrote:You guys can be assholes sometimes. Jeezus.

Thank heavens you never are. Christ.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

How long do you think it'll be before LD$ Inc starts selling product placement slots in the temple movie to City Creek vendors?
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_beanboots
_Emeritus

Post by _beanboots »

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
beanboots wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I have the distinct honor of introducing you to Jeffrey Dickamore and Aurora Florence Dickamore, appearing in the new Mormon temple endowment video.

She still looks the same, but he has aged a lot since being married (if the way he looks in the temple film is an accurate gauge).

i think you might be thinking back to when jeffrey dickamore played michael, but when he turns into adam, he looks like he does in his wedding pictures (that bazooka so graciously provided).

jeffrey and aurora dickamore and john and marilee moe. church elite.

do you think they get invited to the top of the church office building for those huge banquets that they during general conference for lunch?

i wonder how much beef and salmon was consumed today up there. bastards.

-J. Golden Kimball
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

beanboots wrote:I'm still cracking up at their last name.

"Dickamore."

It was almost chosen as a sign to the Ordain Women movement.

The Ordain Women group just wants to hold the men's priesthood.
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !