Richard Andrews, Utah Atheist and Gadfly, has Died

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Richard Andrews, Utah Atheist and Gadfly, has Died

Post by _Maksutov »

Rich Andrews has died. He is the man on the right. With Chris Allen (not pictured), Rich brought the American Atheists to Utah.

While I disagreed with Rich on the roadside crosses controversy, he has been a fixture of freethought in Utah for about 40 years. He shared his copies of rare Vardis Fisher novels with me. RIP, Rich.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Re: Richard Andrews, Utah Atheist and Gadfly, has Died

Post by _Bazooka »

I bet he gets posthumously baptised....
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Bazooka wrote:I bet he gets posthumously baptised....

Of course. Or he's supposed to be burning in hell with Hitchens according to the fundies.

Is the Hitch a Mo yet?
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Post by _Bazooka »

Maksutov wrote:
Bazooka wrote:I bet he gets posthumously baptised....

Of course. Or he's supposed to be burning in hell with Hitchens according to the fundies.

Is the Hitch a Mo yet?

Apparently Hitch and Hitler have requested he be done ASAP as they are one short on the Young Men's Presidency for the Kolob South 3rd Ward.
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)