It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A request for Nightlion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:57 am 
Founder & Visionary

Dear Nightlion:

In another thread, you wrote:

Nightlion wrote:
How many thousands of times must I prove myself to be the ONLY voice of Christ in the matter? NOBODY teaches the gospel period. Just me. . . Everybody ought to know what I teach about it. Where am I less than perfect? Why has no Mormon opposed me and all have shut their mouths at me? With The Apocalrock and my history of causing people to consider what they have never heard before because there is no church teaching it right I have lifted up a standard and an ensign to the nations for all to see the arm of the Lord revealed and the salvation of their God.

I have to admit, you're certainly playing the role of "prophet" far more traditionally than Thomas S. Monson. You aren't hiding behind public relations spokesmen or shouting, "Let's Go Shopping."

It might help if you would type up a declaration or a manifesto of your beliefs/teachings. You often say that only you understand it, but I'm still unsure of just exactly WHAT it is you alone understand.

So, please tell us just what, PRECISELY, it is that humanity should learn, should do, and should understand. Please also tell us HOW we should go about doing it, why we should do it, and what the consequences will be for NOT doing it.

(For example, saying "build the TRUE Zion" won't cut it, 'cause we still don't know just what, exactly, a "true Zion" is or what it looks like. Give us specifics, please. Hell, I'll even go so far as to say, "Dumb it down for me.")

Thank you.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

Post subject: Re: A request for Nightlion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Thanks for the invite here Shades. I do have the day off from work. But I will have to let this simmer on the back burner to coalesce a distilled spirit of truth for you. That's what us spiritual guys call dumbing it down. :biggrin:

My YouTube videos:HERE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:57 pm 
God

I'm hoping for a manifesto of many pages from Nightlion on why Creationism is far superior to Evolution. :lol:

"You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night.... Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see. My God, it'll be beautiful." -- Judge Doom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:18 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Thanks for the invite here Shades. I do have the day off from work. But I will have to let this simmer on the back burner to coalesce a distilled spirit of truth for you. That's what us spiritual guys call dumbing it down. :biggrin:

Dude, you are the man!

I would seriously love to hear more about your teachings. I hope you do as Shades suggests when you have the time.

After all, not all of us live in Utah and can come visit you at your rock. :wink:

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MormonDiscussions.com.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MormonDiscussions.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm 

Dr. Shades wrote:
So, please tell us just what, PRECISELY, it is that humanity should learn, should do, and should understand. Please also tell us HOW we should go about doing it, why we should do it, and what the consequences will be for NOT doing it.

I have decided to give the short answer. I got to number 14 in an Articles of Faith sort of manifesto and bogged down in a need to justify my points with some up to date revelation. I rather shocked myself where it was leading to. I do not want Zion to be anything like the LDS Church.

The gut reason for our lives in this world is not for peace and happiness and personal growth and development nor having great families. That just happens anyway more or less. We are here to qualify for what is coming in the next stage of existence.

A sacrifice is required from us each time we are to be added upon by God. This was so in the beginning to leave the light of truth to independent existence and then to leave the organization of intelligence sphere to receive a spirit body we sacrificed much of what we were to accept sexual assignment in gaining a body from the continuation of the seeds. Then we had to sacrifice heaven to fall into earth life for the physical body stage of existence. Each time we chose to follow Christ and relied upon him.

Now we live here apart from God's reality and it challenges us profoundly to follow Christ's command to lay down our lives in this world to qualify for a higher state of existence in this world and salvation in the next.

Identifying the crux of this sacrifice and by experience knowing what all is required to meet the test and be accepted to receive the promise of the Father in the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost is what I am all about. No church teaches this correctly or even advocates it as a reality. Although it is scripture and familiar in one way or another to all sects of Christianity, none require it as commanded of Christ. It has been changed to suite each taste for their own peculiarity.

Rather than mock every faith out there I will simply state what works. Stop me where you can show anyone else has required the same as me.

To come unto Christ acceptably you must take no thought for your life while you seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness. This means stop doing anything else and stop doing everything else; and like the Jews who were coached by Jesus in the matter some forty days, continue with one accord in fasting and prayer for the promise of the Father to be given you.

That's it. This is the secret. This manner of whole-hearted purposefulness is laying down your life, which is signified of by baptism, that you might be brought up unto a newness of life with Christ in God, which is the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost. The only way God is justified to come unto you and work his new creation upon you is after you give away all your life by faith in the name of Jesus Christ.

Who else in all the world practices this manner of Christian conversion I declare is the only conversion that brings forth the promised results.?
No McGospel ever has, No McMormonism, no McEvangelism, no McCatholicism. Just walk down the aisle and say thank you Jesus. Just BE a Mormon. Just BE Catholic. All to no avail. I said I would not mock them. Sorry.

Can you take care of business, drive around, care for the kids, and come unto Christ with full purpose of heart? NO! So it is best to attempt it when life is unencumbered. In Zion children are to be raised up unto salvation by the time they are eight years old. We are expecting that will actually happen and continue for the thousand years that the earth rests.

The reason you should do it is that you need to be begotten of God to continue. The world of sin and woe and doubt works upon us to perturb us to seek an answer.
The gospel is demonstrated marvelously in scripture. We know. But all deny it for choosing fearfully what we think is best for us in this life and the kids, let's not forget them.
And if you don't do it right you are damned. If there are greater states of existence in heaven, you will never know it.

Christ commanded you out of the light of truth.
Christ commanded Adam and Eve to multiply and got you a spirit body.
Christ commanded Adam and Eve to multiply again and you got a physical body.
Christ commanded that you come unto him and be born of him in the gospel made possible by his own atoning sacrifice. Thus Christ is your spiritual father replacing Adam and Eve. In the resurrection you are called forth by the power of Christ and thus your physical body is no more of Adam and Eve but of Christ.

Whatsoever remains must by of Christ and by his power.

Get this right and you will not need me to tell you all the other stuff. God himself will teach you day by day.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:45 pm 
God

Hmmm?

I'm going to have to read this again tonight after I have had a few beers.

"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:12 am 
Founder & Visionary

Thanks for typing that up, Nightlion.

Just to be sure I understand you correctly, one must be baptized and then, at that moment, be willing to sacrifice everything and anything to do what Christ commands?

And once one does that, Christ will guide you step-by-step? No need for a prophet or apostles?

And as far as the baptism itself goes, from whom should one seek it?

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 am 

Dr. Shades wrote:
Thanks for typing that up, Nightlion.

Just to be sure I understand you correctly, one must be baptized and then, at that moment, be willing to sacrifice everything and anything to do what Christ commands?

And once one does that, Christ will guide you step-by-step? No need for a prophet or apostles?

And as far as the baptism itself goes, from whom should one seek it?

Probably the reason this burden is on me is because I cannot effectively teach it to this generation. Forget about baptism. Technically, you should have already made an acceptable sacrifice that would count as fruit meet for repentance first then slam bam you are baptized and the laying on of hands would spark the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost. But in scripture it occurs every which a way.

The key element is to be visited of God and wrought upon and cleansed and receive the gift and power of the Holy Ghost. This raises you up to a state of righteousness where you WILL do the will of the Father first and last. You live apart from the world in what to them has to be seen as an altered state.

But yeah, once there you need not be taught of men. God truly wants to be teaching you and leading your thoughts as we are commanded to look unto him in our every thought.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:04 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Nightlion wrote:
Forget about baptism. Technically, you should have already made an acceptable sacrifice that would count as fruit meet for repentance first then slam bam you are baptized and the laying on of hands would spark the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost.

So our baptism need only be symbolic and not literal?

Quote:
The key element is to be visited of God and wrought upon and cleansed and receive the gift and power of the Holy Ghost. This raises you up to a state of righteousness where you WILL do the will of the Father first and last. You live apart from the world in what to them has to be seen as an altered state.

Should one seek to be visited of God and wrought upon, etc., or must one wait until God does the visiting?

Quote:
But yeah, once there you need not be taught of men. God truly wants to be teaching you and leading your thoughts as we are commanded to look unto him in our every thought.

It sounds like Joseph didn't need to found a church, then.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm 

Dr. Shades wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
Forget about baptism. Technically, you should have already made an acceptable sacrifice that would count as fruit meet for repentance first then slam bam you are baptized and the laying on of hands would spark the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost.

So our baptism need only be symbolic and not literal?

Quote:

Should one seek to be visited of God and wrought upon, etc., or must one wait until God does the visiting?

Quote:

It sounds like Joseph didn't need to found a church, then.

lol, Shades, you are a brick wall. Christ makes a church by putting his name on more than one person. Any church not made by Christ is of course NOT his.
Baptism is literal enough. But baptism is only a sign and has no sanctifying power other than obedience.

Christ commanded us to seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness. That righteousness is the sanctification by the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost.
My unending point is that you do not honor God sufficiently for him to receive you and be moved to fulfill his promise if you slight him by NOT seeking him taking no thought for your life while you are at it. This is key element in true conversion. This is laying down your life as signified in baptism. Lay down your entire interest, hopes, dreams, ambitions, learning of the world, entertainments of the world, all is put away as you seek first the kingdom of God. Which is what happens, you receive the kingdom of God, from God by taking rightly the name of Jesus Christ with full purpose of heart.

Why is it the LDS stumble greatly and allow all manner of wickedness, (read: Not born again) into the church and give them all its ordinances without being prepared to endure to the end? Now we witness the folly of it. It is great condemnation and will only bring forth desolation.