It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: A twitch feed called "Mormon Talk" now exists.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:18 pm 
Founder & Visionary

There's a twitch feed called "Mormon Talk." It's at: https://www.twitch.tv/mormontalk . They answer people's questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints every Monday night from 8:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time to about 11:00 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time.

The call-in number is 928-225-3995.

The two hosts are very strong believers. Let me tell you, this show is PURE GOLD and well worth tuning in.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

Post subject: Re: A twitter feed called "Mormon Talk" now exists.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:23 pm 
God

We need to ask them what's the name of the King in Facsimile 3. HA! I beat Shulem to it FINALLY!

Is Midgely serious? Peterson's blog is a patty-cake, surface only, all too frequently plagiarized bit of ephemeral nonsense. Why would anyone suppose avatars must be real? Midgley has lost his tiny little mind. Maybe he can go over to never-neverland and harass Peter Pan for not really knowing how to fly. -Lemmie-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:33 pm 
God

Oh...My......Fetch.....

What a complete train wreck. I’m reading the live comments right now. They are both getting crucified in the most hilarious way.

At least they are both trying hard to defend the indefensible.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:39 pm 
God

These two are not equipped to talk Mormonism let alone all the psychological problems people like that rape victim they HUNG UP ON had. What a sad commentary on how ill equipped Mormonism prepares people for real life.

Shulem and I need to tag team them on the facsimile, I can see this coming. Come on Shulem, we gotta coordinate and give it to 'em, in a friendly but firm way, if nothing else in the live comments section.

Is Midgely serious? Peterson's blog is a patty-cake, surface only, all too frequently plagiarized bit of ephemeral nonsense. Why would anyone suppose avatars must be real? Midgley has lost his tiny little mind. Maybe he can go over to never-neverland and harass Peter Pan for not really knowing how to fly. -Lemmie-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:43 pm 
God

So then the next called they SHUT DOWN because he had a nagging question of doubt, and they just more or less told him to let others call in because they have strong testimonies?!? What is this???????? Just call in and praise the church radio????? Or is there ever going to be honest discussion of issues? Good hell!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 pm 
God

And then they hang up again on the next caller?!?!?!??! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a couple of dopes!!!!!!!!!! That's like what, 4 in a row they hung up on???????

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:49 pm 
God

HOWLING LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy looks at the chat and he wigs out!!!!! "What in the world?" He asks. "This isn't right, I can't even find an appropriate message." LOL!!!!!!!! NO ONE in chat is following their conversations (for one thing they keep hanging up on all the callers in), and now they are miffed that chat is not following them??????? This is perrrrrrfect white Mormon Utah boy ignorance imagining they are spreading the Gospel. TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:52 pm 
God

That was one of the most hilarious and bizarre things I’ve ever witnessed.

Dr.Shades, is this a weekly show? If so, I know what I am going to be watching next week.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 pm 
God

OMG the chatroom is INCREDIBLY FUNNY! Everyone throwing insults at everyone, a huge brawl about everything and nothing, everyone getting mad, and never talking or chatting about anything they wanted to. This is every Monday night at 7 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. SHULEM!!!!!!! We just GOTTA get on that chat man! This is hilarious fun! Lets rattle some chains bro!!!!! I think this entire message board group ought to get on and give 'em some real religion..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They looked sad at each other and said it was a rough and tumble night.....awwwwww.....poor boys........ they want the world to respekt ums.......LOL! TOO MUCH! Oh that was a flippin HOOT!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 pm 
God

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
That was one of the most hilarious and bizarre things I’ve ever witnessed.

Dr.Shades, is this a weekly show? If so, I know what I am going to be watching next week.

Yes, they said it is every Monday Night 7 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. I'm gonna start watchin 'em too. That was out of this world hilariously WEIRDDDDDDDDDDD>>>>>>>>>>>>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 pm 
Founder & Visionary

They are live every Monday evening at 8:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. The show ended right before I began typing this, so it looks like the show runs for about three hours.

Folks, I can't possibly stress enough how rewarding it may be to tune in again next week at the appropriate time. I don't think I should give away any spoilers, but if tonight's episode was typical fare, then I solemnly declare that watching and listening to this program will be VERY WELL WORTH your time.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 pm 
God

Dr. Shades wrote:
They are live every Monday evening at 8:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time. The show ended right before I began typing this, so it looks like the show runs for about three hours.

Folks, I can't possibly stress enough how rewarding it may be to tune in again next week at the appropriate time. I don't think I should give away any spoilers, but if tonight's episode was typical fare, then I solemnly declare that watching and listening to this program will be VERY WELL WORTH your time.

I cannot possibly agree more!!!!!!!! I'm gettin on that chat live man.........oh what opportunities awaits!!!!!!! My gosh what a gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: A twitch feed called "Mormon Talk" now exists.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:05 pm 
Founder & Visionary

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:

Again, yes; it's a weekly show.

But more to the point, I know what you mean. I for one WILL NOT MISS the next show. I am going to be figuratively GLUED to the screen.

And no, the above is absolutely NOT sarcasm.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:17 am 
Star A

Dr. Shades wrote:
...live right now (22:18 Mountain Standard Time)...
...every Monday evening at 8:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time...

Pretty sure you mean Mountain Daylight Time

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:16 am 
Son of Perdition

I loaded the video and advanced through it taking in small portions and peeking at the comments generated in chat. These guys are a couple of retards, period. You'd get more talking to a bag of rocks then you would from these geeks -- they're dummy 1 and dummy 2, in the flesh.

Sure, it would be easy to lob the Book of Abraham at them and watch them squirm like worms. They wouldn't know what to say. They'd probably just say that BYU scholarship has already demonstrated lots of evidence to show credibility to the authenticity of the Book of Abraham and if you'll just pray about it the Spirit will help you understand that the book is true.

A couple of goofy boys making fools of themselves. It's entertainment and foolish talk to say the least.

Includes a startling new discovery!

An original and authentic look at Facsimile No. 3 as never seen before.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 am 
God

Read some Dr. Shades live stream comments. Much better than the average comments.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:41 am 
Founder & Visionary

EXCELLENT NEWS!!

Folks, the second half of the show has been archived and is available for our viewing pleasure. For some odd reason, the video starts when the host took a break, but fortunately for us he accidentally left his microphone on so you can (barely) hear his unfiltered thoughts. If you'd like to get straight to the action, though, skip ahead to about the seven-minute mark.

The video is at:

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/463192827

Pay special attention to the Freudian slips; they're absolutely to die for.

moksha wrote:
Read some Dr. Shades live stream comments. Much better than the average comments.

Aww, shucks. :-) Thanks!

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:10 pm 
God

Wouldn't it be great if Midgley and Peterson did this too? :biggrin:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:40 pm 
Nursery

I hate to be the bearer of bad news with my first post, but have a strong suspicion we are all being trolled. I don’t think this show is real and is actually a big joke on both those for and against the church. Why do I think this?

1. The name- Carson o. Kimball. Can’t find anything on twitter or Facebook about him. He would be all over it if trying to get viewers.
  2. The constant gay reference. The two of them are obviously trying to make it appear as they are more than friends and constantly denying it.
  3. The sexual references ie: “I like hard balls” said multiple times, “my friend was already coming when he got whacked off” (said during his rafting story, when his partner showed up he said “gotta go get on my knees” and then explained he was talking about praying.
  4. The garments inflating like floaters reference( also during rafting story)
  5. His dialogue concerning Mormon Doctrine, and just because things were removed doesn’t make them not true. A true believer tries to distance themself from this book and its controversial content.
  6. Carson stating that Joseph smith had several wives but only had sex with Emma, again something even the most devout don’t believe.

These guys are brilliant. Had me 100% fooled. The thing that is so brilliant is they are trolling members as well as the not so friendly towards Mormon groups. So glad I stumbled across this.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 pm 
Founder & Visionary

That was one of the first accusations I read about this twitch feed, before I tuned in. It's a valid point, but I sincerely believe that these guys are real because of how flustered and annoyed they get when prank callers get through. If they were faking it, they'd see the humor and not be upset at all.

But no, these two are pretty much humorless.

--Analytics, 09-11-2019

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:57 pm 
Nursery

That’s why it’s so brilliant. As mentioned I was totally fooled. It wasn’t until I watched a video on YouTube where all of their double entendres were played back to back that I was convinced it is not real. The fact that they act so frustrated is the brilliance. I’m sure I haven’t convinced you, but I know if I had to put money down I know where I would put it. Real or fake, it is comedy gold.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next