Is Monson?????s 8-year testimony hiatus intentional?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Tobin
_Emeritus

Re: Is Monson’s 8-year testimony hiatus intentional?

Post by _Tobin »

RockSlider wrote:
Tobin wrote:It is a fact you did not write that paper. It is not a fact I did not read the paper. That is merely an example of you lying.

if you are claiming that you did read the paper, then its a fact the answers were there for you and you seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Of course another highly likely possibility, based on how ridiculous your arguments here is:

Tobin is a troll.

What what are the facts here Tobin
A. Tobin has a reading comprehension problem
B. Tobin is a troll
C. Tobin loses, again
D. All of the above

Do you really think it is proper for a forum moderator (which I believe you are?) to be calling forum participants names? I'm reporting this post and will refrain from engaging with you further. I think it is clear you do not deserve to have the role you have in this forum, you are in clear violation of the rules of this section of the forum, and are abusing your position.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night.... Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see. My God, it'll be beautiful." -- Judge Doom
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Tobin wrote:
RockSlider wrote:if you are claiming that you did read the paper, then its a fact the answers were there for you and you seem to have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Of course another highly likely possibility, based on how ridiculous your arguments here is:

Tobin is a troll.

What what are the facts here Tobin
A. Tobin has a reading comprehension problem
B. Tobin is a troll
C. Tobin loses, again
D. All of the above

Do you really think it is proper for a forum moderator (which I believe you are?) to be calling a forum participants names? I'm reporting this post and will refrain from engaging with you further. I think it is clear you do not deserve to have the role you have in this forum, you are in clear violation of the rules of this section of the forum, and are abusing your position.

Gosh Rock, how many posters are left that Tobin can talk to? You have joined the ranks of the honored Tobinignores. I suspect that soon, Tobin will only be able to talk to himself.

I think that this is good for both Tobin and the rest of us.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Quasimodo wrote:I think that this is good for both Tobin and the rest of us.

Funny part is that as long as Tobin has been around, he apparently has no clue on Shade's feeling/rules about moderator posting ...

oh no ... Tobin loses .. again.
_subgenius
_Emeritus

Post by _subgenius »

RockSlider wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:I think that this is good for both Tobin and the rest of us.

Funny part is that as long as Tobin has been around, he apparently has no clue on Shades's feeling/rules about moderator posting ...

oh no ... Tobin loses .. again.

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. - Ted Nugent