Nightlion's Official Book of Abraham TA DA

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Chuck Finley
_Emeritus

Re: Nightlion's Official Book of Abraham TA DA

Post by _Chuck Finley »

Shulem wrote:
Chuck Finley wrote: What did you edit in this post 5.5 years later?

Pictures that no longer load from a website. Annoying tiny icons with the word "image" remained so I deleted the links.

Well that is disappointing. I was hoping for something way more controversial.
:lol:
Proud to be the first of the "February Four" expelled from the Ceebooist branch of NeverMormonism.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Nightlion wrote:To add insult to injury consider that not only did Hinckley build a ziggarat with hanging gardens...

Are you sure about that? I thought the Ziggurat was the prophesied home of FARMS, designed by the architectural firm of Seymore, Butz, and McConkie, which was later to be the new home of the Neil Maxwell Institute. Unfortunately, this was derailed by a group seeking to emulate those heathens from the grove of academe (which rumor down at the Orem Burger King has it that these "grovesters" were in league with the aforementioned Great Whore of Babylon).
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

My actual point on this thread was that Joseph Smith was throwing the Restoration under the bus, giving them STRONG DELUSION that they believe a lie because they did not love the truth that was given them. Meaning the actual gospel of Jesus Christ that requires one to let die this world as an acceptable sacrifice that the conception of a Zion people might begin.

To add to this concept consider not only polygamy but us becoming gods and him taking up a king of the earth status. All that was taken seriously by Brigham and his Druid Recruiting hounds that carved out an empire in the Intermountain West. All brought to the land of Havilah where the Lord created much gold. The British knew about it and saw to it that the Mormons were persecuted until they were forced to go where the Queen of England wanted them.

The Rio Tinto mine in Salt Lake is sitting upon one of the biggest gold strikes ever. All the gold mines in Nevada produce millions of ounces of God every year. FYI Rio Tinto is owned majorly by the Royals of England.

2 Thessalonians 2
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

This is after the Restoration. the lying wonders of Satan are all the utilities invented around electricity. Satan is the Prince and power of the air. Who fell like lightning. A stone witch named Benjamin Franklin was given to discover electrical conductivity. From there the world refused the restoration and the son of perdition came up among us.....Lorenzo Snow....and turned righteousness into the cash cow it is today after he made league with the Royals and opened the door to the West for all the filthy Druid bastard children of the British Isles.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Nightlion wrote:My actual point on this thread was that Joseph Smith was throwing the Restoration under the bus, giving them STRONG DELUSION that they believe a lie because they did not love the truth that was given them. Meaning the actual gospel of Jesus Christ that requires one to let die this world as an acceptable sacrifice that the conception of a Zion people might begin.

It is you, Nightlion, that is under the influence of a strong delusion and your mind is drunken with silly visions and total nonsense. You must be a miserable person, unhappy, and disappointed that your prophet dreams (what ever they may be) have failed to come true.

I'm throwing you under the bus with Joseph Smith and his so-called restoration. Let the bus run you over and put you out of your misery.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Shulem wrote:
Nightlion wrote:My actual point on this thread was that Joseph Smith was throwing the Restoration under the bus, giving them STRONG DELUSION that they believe a lie because they did not love the truth that was given them. Meaning the actual gospel of Jesus Christ that requires one to let die this world as an acceptable sacrifice that the conception of a Zion people might begin.

It is you, Nightlion, that is under the influence of a strong delusion and your mind is drunken with silly visions and total nonsense. You must be a miserable person, unhappy, and disappointed that your prophet dreams (what ever they may be) have failed to come true.

I'm throwing you under the bus with Joseph Smith and his so-called restoration. Let the bus run you over and put you out of your misery.

All is cult recruiter speak. Give up your soul to nothingness. You are worthless. I might as well name that cult. ZER0. In this anagram the Z stands for Zeus' (Satan Actually) Eternal, Return, to zero (the 0 is a zero).

ZER0 The Pride of Giving Up
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE