A dream come true for me.. Atheist missionaries in SLC!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy Porter
_Emeritus

A dream come true for me.. Atheist missionaries in SLC!

Post by _Polygamy Porter »

Oh this would be fun! The shoe on the other foot!

Watch this video where a guy with very similar feelings as I about Mormons, returns the annoyance of Mormon missionaries by pushing his Atheist beliefs on the residents of the Mormon capitol of SLC!

Funny how they can dish it out, but can't take it when they are the recipient of the "message" from pesky missionaries!

edited to change video link to YouTube.
Last edited by Ask Jeeves [Bot] on Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Re: A dream come true for me.. Atheist missionaries in SLC!

Post by _Runtu »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Oh this would be fun! The shoe on the other foot!

Watch this video where a guy with very similar feelings as I about Mormons, returns the annoyance of pushing his Atheist beliefs on the residents of the Mormon capitol of SLC!

He should have did this in Provo, in my opinion.

It was pretty funny. For some reason I was suddenly filled with memories of tracting at 7:30 a.m. in a snowstorm. Some of the residents of La Paz were just a little pissed at us.
_OUT OF MY MISERY
_Emeritus

Post by _OUT OF MY MISERY »

Polygamy Porter

I hope he had bodyguards, because I would not have courage to do that in SLC

Not Even
When I wake up I will be hungry....but this feels so good right now aaahhhhhh........
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

I was embarrassed by how poorly these homeowners acted when the shoe was on the other foot. Like Polygamy Porter said, they can dish it out, but they can't take it.

Nortinski, are you watching this? This is quite close to what you were wanting to do, right?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_desert_vulture
_Emeritus

Re: A dream come true for me.. Atheist missionaries in SLC!

Post by _desert_vulture »

Polygamy Porter wrote:Oh this would be fun! The shoe on the other foot!

Watch this video where a guy with very similar feelings as I about Mormons, returns the annoyance of Mormon missionaries by pushing his Atheist beliefs on the residents of the Mormon capitol of SLC!

Funny how they can dish it out, but can't take it when they are the recipient of the "message" from pesky missionaries!

edited to change video link to YouTube.

Very funny! I loved it. It's funny how the old folks react, beating the "Atheist" Elders with a broom, etc. I wanted more violence though. Come on. On my mission alone I was threatened with a lead pipe and a machete. Where's the gore? Lol.