It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:44 am 
Valiant A
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 am
Posts: 172
http://www.theofrak.com/2012/05/arizona-bans-funding-of-planned.html

    Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has signed off on a bill that will prevent abortion providers like Planned Parenthood from receiving public funds in most cases, her office said. "This is a common sense law that tightens existing state regulations and closes loopholes in order to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not used to fund abortions, whether directly or indirectly," the governor said in a statement.

Conservatives like Brewer try to make it sound that Planned Parenthood is only about abortions. This is completely untrue. Among Planned Parenthood's many services include cancer screenings, birth control, vaccinations, sexual health education, and health counseling. What is the likely result if Planned Parenthood is forced to scale services like birth control and sex education, which are frequently used by low income people? More pregancies and more abortions!

Brewer needs to remember that Roe v. Wade is still the law of the land. All abortions with which Planned Parenthood is involved are legal. This is simply a blatant attempt to legislate Christian morality.

The irony is that Brewer would probably scream bloody murder if the Feds decided to quite supporting religion with public funding and eliminate its tax-exempt status. No one can tell me that the Mormon Church with its billions in tithing income, which is used to buy cattle ranches and build $5 billion shopping malls, should be exempt from taxation.

_________________
http://www.Theofrak.com - because traditional religion is so frakked up


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 am 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:48 pm
Posts: 18536
Quote:
Conservatives like Brewer try to make it sound that Planned Parenthood is only about abortions.


They concentrate on that yes.

Quote:
This is completely untrue.


Correct. Planned Parenthood is also all about sexualizing children; getting them to experiment with sex, encouraging children to have sex with adults, and bypassing parents in their attempt to deliver this message. Our community recently expunged Planned Parenthood from the school curriculum.

Of course abortion is enough to damn them. Other services could be provided without it. Educate yourself.

http://www.stopp.org/

_________________
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
A lesson on 'Faggotry' for Kevin Graham; a legitimately descriptive and even positive term used by homosexuals themselves.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:50 am 
God

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:35 pm
Posts: 18195
Location: Shady Acres Status: MODERATOR
Panopticon wrote:
The irony is that Brewer would probably scream bloody murder if the Feds decided to quite supporting religion with public funding and eliminate its tax-exempt status. No one can tell me that the Mormon Church with its billions in tithing income, which is used to buy cattle ranches and build $5 billion shopping malls, should be exempt from taxation.


I wonder how much tithing is used by the church to pay its lobbyists?

_________________
(Nevo, Jan 23) And the Melchizedek Priesthood may not have been restored until the summer of 1830, several months after the organization of the Church.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:52 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:10 pm
Posts: 1584
Location: Outside The Cult
I liked this. Not safe for work. Not nudity but a drawing.

NSFW: http://i.imgur.com/zPJjq.jpg

Just struck me tonight, exactly what makes a 12 year old boy in Mormonism more powerful than any woman.

The GOP has been working hard lately to erode the rights of women - all under the guise of Christianity.

_________________
Read: MormonCurtain. Resign: MormonResignation. Recover: ExMormonForums.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:43 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Kershaw, SC
Quote:
Conservatives like Brewer try to make it sound that Planned Parenthood is only about abortions. This is completely untrue. Among Planned Parenthood's many services include cancer screenings, birth control, vaccinations, sexual health education, and health counseling.


Yes, just as Pablo Escobar built parks, medical clinics, and educational facilities for the poor peasants that harvested his coca. "Birth control," "sexual health education," and " "health counseling" are simply code words for various programs that are a part of the anti-natalist ideology that animates Planned Parenthood and allied institutions throughout the world.

Quote:
What is the likely result if Planned Parenthood is forced to scale services like birth control and sex education, which are frequently used by low income people? More pregancies and more abortions!


This argument is rapidly moving toward a clinic in logical fallacy. So, to avoid a long, drawn out surgical dismantling of the above paragraph, I'll just say that this argument has no knees, and cannot stand up on its own. The way to avoid more pregnancies and more abortions is to live and respect the Law of Chastity and the proper boundaries, limits, and conditions under which human sexual activity is legitimate, optimum, and conducive to a healthy, viable social order.

Quote:
Brewer needs to remember that Roe v. Wade is still the law of the land. All abortions with which Planned Parenthood is involved are legal. This is simply a blatant attempt to legislate Christian morality.


And Roe was a blatant attempt to legislate the counter-morality of the Anointed. Roe is bad law, period, and never had any business in the federal courts at all. It should be overturned and the entire question sent to the 50 states for a thorough hashing out on a state by state basis.

Quote:
The irony is that Brewer would probably scream bloody murder if the Feds decided to quite supporting religion with public funding and eliminate its tax-exempt status.


The federal government does not support religion. Religion supports itself, and always has. With or without tax exemption, religion would still exist in fundamentally its present form in America regardless.
Secondly, I cannot for the life of me see any logical analogy between government funding (which means the tax monies of countless people who disagree vehemently with Planned Parenthood as a matter of conscience) of abortion as a method of birth control (the use of taxes for a specific and highly ideological purpose) and the exempting of an institution from taxation. I don't pay for the Catholic church's activities, but I do pay for a vast ocean of lifestyle abortions that are, as a matter of principle, morally obnoxious in character.

Quote:
No one can tell me that the Mormon Church with its billions in tithing income, which is used to buy cattle ranches and build $5 billion shopping malls, should be exempt from taxation.


The Church is. The Church's profit making economic activities, under other corporate names/designations, are not. ZCMI doesn't pay taxes?

_________________
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson


I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell


Last edited by Droopy on Sun May 06, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:44 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:57 pm
Posts: 3059
bcspace wrote:



Planned Parenthood is also all about sexualizing children; getting them to experiment with sex, encouraging children to have sex with adults, and bypassing parents in their attempt to deliver this message. Our community recently expunged Planned Parenthood from the school curriculum.


This is an egregious and immoral calumny.
I should think that Shades risks a lot by allowing this.

It is also drooling idiocy.

_________________
when believers want to give their claims more weight, they dress these claims up in scientific terms. When believers want to belittle atheism or secular humanism, they call it a "religion". -Beastie

yesterday's Mormon doctrine is today's Mormon folklore.-Buffalo


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:56 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
Posts: 12777
Location: On the imaginary axis
Tarski wrote:
bcspace wrote:

Planned Parenthood is also all about sexualizing children; getting them to experiment with sex, encouraging children to have sex with adults, and bypassing parents in their attempt to deliver this message. Our community recently expunged Planned Parenthood from the school curriculum.


This is an egregious and immoral calumny.
I should think that Shades risks a lot by allowing this.

It is also drooling idiocy.


Yeah, but it's just old bcspace. He can't help it.

_________________
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Kershaw, SC
Tarski wrote:
bcspace wrote:

Planned Parenthood is also all about sexualizing children; getting them to experiment with sex, encouraging children to have sex with adults, and bypassing parents in their attempt to deliver this message. Our community recently expunged Planned Parenthood from the school curriculum.


This is an egregious and immoral calumny.
I should think that Shades risks a lot by allowing this.

It is also drooling idiocy.



Two possibilities here: you could either be a drooling idiotic liar, or a drooling, idiotic ignoramus. As normal for me, I would prefer ignorance, and even vacuous ignorance, to willful mendacity, so I'll go along with that here until further notice. Planned Parenthood has been caught red handed peddling explicit sex ed to young teens and pre-teens, and you can drool over it all you'd like (and some here probably will).

Here's just one of the materials with which PP has been recently associated (in this case, with the Girl Scouts of America, a group the Left has now thoroughly subverted and corrupted) which was handed out at a "no adults allowed" session of the yearly U.N. Commission on the Status of Women meeting (2010). The World Association of Girl Scouts and Girl Guides (another leftist group associated with the American Girl Scouts but which is global in scope) were all in bed for the fun.

http://www.ippf.org/NR/rdonlyres/B4462D ... thyHot.pdf

This is just the tip of the Kinseyan iceberg, however, as the Girls Scouts of America are partnered with the U.N.'s other anti-natalist/adversary culture groups, such as the UNFPA

At one point, Kathy Cloninger, CEO of the Girl Scouts of America, made an appearance on NBC’s “Today Show” and openly admitted the relationship between the Girl Scouts and PP.


Quote:
We partner with many organizations. We have relationships with our church communities, with YWCAs, and with Planned Parenthood organizations across the country, to bring information-based sex education programs to girls.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZKiQub0ZnA


Here's what we're dealing with, as the Last Days wind down; we pull the mask off of the CEO of the Girl Scouts of America, and we see:

Image

_________________
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson


I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:03 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:57 pm
Posts: 3059
Droopy wrote:

At one point, Kathy Cloninger, CEO of the Girl Scouts of America, made an appearance on NBC’s “Today Show” and openly admitted the relationship between the Girl Scouts and PP.


So what? Planned parenthood is a benign organization.

Also, you're a paranoid nutty nut when it comes to sex also. Go become a nun or something.

_________________
when believers want to give their claims more weight, they dress these claims up in scientific terms. When believers want to belittle atheism or secular humanism, they call it a "religion". -Beastie

yesterday's Mormon doctrine is today's Mormon folklore.-Buffalo


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:57 pm
Posts: 3059
Quote:
"We partner with many organizations. We have relationships with our church communities, with YWCAs, and with Planned Parenthood organizations across the country, to bring information-based sex education programs to girls."

Good, good, and good.

_________________
when believers want to give their claims more weight, they dress these claims up in scientific terms. When believers want to belittle atheism or secular humanism, they call it a "religion". -Beastie

yesterday's Mormon doctrine is today's Mormon folklore.-Buffalo


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm 
God

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am
Posts: 14356
Tarski -

If you are curious, what Droopy is reporting is a ridiculous lie that's been swirling around the fundamentalist community for a few years:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/p ... living-hiv

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/g ... parenthood

Will Droopy apologize for repeating a defamatory lie? No. The only question now is whether he is going to double down on his first post and rachet up the rhetoric or if he is going to pull off one of his patented slink away for a while then come back and pretend like nothing ever happened moves.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:14 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Kershaw, SC
Quote:
Will Droopy apologize for repeating a defamatory lie? No. The only question now is whether he is going to double down on his first post and rachet up the rhetoric or if he is going to pull off one of his patented slink away for a while then come back and pretend like nothing ever happened moves.


From the left - wash, rinse, spin:
Quote:
The only problem was that it wasn't true. As the Girl Scouts explained, all the organizations at the conference had been using the same rooms and so if there were any Planned Parenthood brochures present in the room when they held their meeting, it was only because they had been left behind after previous sessions.


This silly prevarication is an attempt at damage control that's already been called out.

1. The Ice Queen herself has already admitted to the relationship between the Brave New Girl Scouts and PP:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pelosi- ... y-valuable

2. The Girl Scouts were the primary sponsor of the "girls only" workshop at the U.N. event in question. A perusal of the "scheduled of events" itinerary for the day reveals the truth here:

http://www.wunrn.com/news/2010/02_10/02 ... 10_csw.htm

Yes, that's right, this entire symposium was a veritable cornucopia of leftist cliches, preoccupations, and ideological fetishes. And there's the Girls Scouts of America, splashing around in the deep end of the pool with others with whom they quite apparently share a similar philosophy and world view.

Before going on, a few observations are in order. Interestingly, while there is no doubt that the Girl Scout's connection to the sex ed manual is legitimate, very much like Barack Obama himself, the connection itself has to be, to some degree, reconstructed from the Girl Scout's associations and relationships with other groups. When caught wallowing in the counter-culture, they cry foul and try to cover their tracks by claiming that they just happened to be in the same room (and the dog ate their homework).

The weight of the evidence, however, including the fact that the CEO of this group has already admitted to the Girl Scout's interest in sex education and relationship with Planned Parenthood (who's primary reason for existence is to promote and legitimate convenience abortion on demand), implies that, as with Obama and Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorn, Frank Marshall Davis, Jeremiah Wright et al, The Girl Scouts are involved, not only in this, but probably much else as well.

Indeed, when you look at who this group keeps company with, you see UNICEF, which has its hands in the Kinseyan/value relativist pie as well, as this sex ed manual produced for the Mexican government makes clear.

http://www.familywatchinternational.org ... _pages.pdf

Then there's their partnership with GRAIL and Girls Learn International, both radical leftist/feminist organizations (GRAIL boasts a "feminist liberation theology" leaning). Its governing board features such comforting role models for young woman as Charlotte Bunch and Gloria Steinem. Bunch appears to be among the earliest and most extreme gender feminists and proponents of female separatism:

http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/scri ... lm/furies/

Grail is another cultural Marxist group who's main interests are " racial and economic justice" infused with a "feminist liberation theology" that emphasizes "the interconnections between racism, sexism, classism, heterosexism, and environmental degradation." In other words, classical critical theory.

Keep in mind too that, while E has posted some defensive conjectural arguments from the gatekeepers of the sexual revolution, the initial report was an eyewitness one:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ide/print/

Checkmate on the Left, yet again.

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean "moderates."

_________________
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson


I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Kershaw, SC
Quote:
Will Droopy apologize for repeating a defamatory lie? No. The only question now is whether he is going to double down on his first post and rachet up the rhetoric or if he is going to pull off one of his patented slink away for a while then come back and pretend like nothing ever happened moves.


Yeah, someone's trying to cover their tracks all right, and my suspicion is that its overwhelmingly likely that its not Sharon Slater.

_________________
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson


I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Kershaw, SC
EAllusion wrote:
Tarski -
If you are curious, what Droopy is reporting is a ridiculous lie that's been swirling around the fundamentalist community for a few years:



I don't know who these "fundamentalists" are, but I suspect they are something associated with Kevin Graham's shadowy "Right" and "right-wing" who lurk under every bed, behind every think tank, and behind the scenes at every Fox News broadcast.

There's a "right" behind the "right," and yet another "right' behind that "right." Now there are "fundamentalists" (which is a pretty narrow specification, denoting Protestant biblical literalists who aren't even a majority among EV Protestants) who are apparently behind everything the Left and dogmatic secularist libertarians don't agree with.

E understands about as much about contemporary conservatism, and its various schools of thought, as he apparently understands about modern evangelical Protestantism, which is apparently about at the level of his understanding of LDS Church doctrine and teaching.



Its the eleventh key to the right on your keyboard.

_________________
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson


I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:23 am
Posts: 12777
Location: On the imaginary axis
Droopy wrote:
...while there is no doubt that the Girl Scout's connection to the sex ed manual is legitimate, very much like Barack Obama himself, the connection itself has to be, to some degree, reconstructed from the Girl Scout's associations and relationships with other groups ...


So:

1. The Girls Scouts have clearly and explicitly denied that they distributed this leaflet at the meeting.

2. Droopy has no evidence to show they did distribute this leaflet.

3. But he is going to go on saying they distributed it all the same, since he finds it reassuring to have all his enemies in the same box.

_________________
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm 
God

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:39 am
Posts: 14356
Droopy wrote:

This silly prevarication is an attempt at damage control that's already been called out.


This is what is claimed:
Quote:
Earlier this month, Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) was honored to attend and participate in the 54th Commission on the Status of Women at the United Nations, where girls were encouraged to take action on global issues concerning women and girls. Our participation in that conference was recently the subject of numerous internet stories and blogs that are factually inaccurate and troubling. Here are the facts of that meeting:

• The Girls Only Workshop was jointly hosted by Girl Scouts of the USA, UNICEF’s Working Group on Girls, Girls Learn International and The Grail. The meeting was only open to the girls and participating sponsors.

• Only seven adults were in the room at the time of the meeting, each representing one of the sponsors of the event. No one from Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute was in the room to report on the event.

• 30 - 35 girls from across the world participated in this event. All teenagers.

• The girls received a copy of the only document they were working on titled (“The Girls’ Statement”). No other documents were given to the girls as part of this event.

• The room in question was also used to host other events over the course of the multi-day conference. Prior to our girls entering the room, we did not “sanitize’ the room to ensure that no trash or other items were left behind. We did request that those not associated with the sponsors to leave the room prior to our session.


You're calling a lie based on what, again? Nancy Pelosi giving a generic answer to a question asserting a relationship between PP and GSA? That the other co-sponsored symposiums involved liberal cliches? That leads you to conclude that it's totally plausible that young girl scouts were put in a kids only seminar where they were given pamphlets on how to live a sexually fulfilling life while infected with HIV - a big problem I understand for adolescent girl scouts? This all reads as plausible to you?

The girl scouts have denied it. All you have left is a highly implausible accusation from an anti-PP crusader.
Quote:

Keep in mind too that, while E has posted some defensive, conjectural arguments from the gatekeepers of the sexual revolution, the initial report was an eyewitness one:


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ide/print/


I like how the article you link portrays her as Sharon Slater, mother of 7, and not Sharon Slater, this person:

http://www.standforthefamily.org/sff/about_sharon.cfm

There's a quality eyewitness. Of course, this was already pointed out in the links I offered. She entered the room after the meeting was over. She found the pamphlet. GSA says it wasn't theirs. That you choose to believe Slater out of reflexive disgust with anything that sounds left-wing to you is not a basis for claiming it occurred.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:14 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Kershaw, SC
EAllusion wrote:
Droopy wrote:

This silly prevarication is an attempt at damage control that's already been called out.


This is what is claimed:
Quote:
Earlier this month, Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) was honored to attend and participate in the 54th Commission on the Status of Women at the United Nations, where girls were encouraged to take action on global issues concerning women and girls. Our participation in that conference was recently the subject of numerous internet stories and blogs that are factually inaccurate and troubling. Here are the facts of that meeting:

• The Girls Only Workshop was jointly hosted by Girl Scouts of the USA, UNICEF’s Working Group on Girls, Girls Learn International and The Grail. The meeting was only open to the girls and participating sponsors.

• Only seven adults were in the room at the time of the meeting, each representing one of the sponsors of the event. No one from Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute was in the room to report on the event.

• 30 - 35 girls from across the world participated in this event. All teenagers.

• The girls received a copy of the only document they were working on titled (“The Girls’ Statement”). No other documents were given to the girls as part of this event.

• The room in question was also used to host other events over the course of the multi-day conference. Prior to our girls entering the room, we did not “sanitize’ the room to ensure that no trash or other items were left behind. We did request that those not associated with the sponsors to leave the room prior to our session.


You're calling a lie based on what, again?


1. The eyewitness testimony of Sharon Slater.

2. The fact that the Girl Scouts of America is a thoroughly leftist organization with a history of connection to Planned Parenthood. This particular incident comports well with that past association, as well as with the association and partnerships of the Girl Scouts with other groups even farther to the Left than PP.

The manual in question may or may not have been "given" to the girls present, but it was there in plain sight and was not there as a decoration.

Quote:
The girl scouts have denied it. All you have left is a highly implausible accusation from an anti-PP crusader.


Its only implausible if you take the word of the kinds of people who have long populated U.N. seminars and symposia of this kind and who have an equally long history of furtiveness regarding what goes on in these kinds of closed meetings. Yes, the very fact that this thing was closed to all but the initiated, and that people with alternate or even neutral political philosophies were not welcome there, and that we must now reconstruct, and the defenders themselves must reconstruct for us - on their word only - what actually happened,is indicative of what is usually suspected of the usual suspects.

I see no reason to trust anything the defenders of the U.N. meeting say over Sharon Slater. I don't know Sharon Slater. Neither do you. I also don't know any of the people who were in that meeting. Neither do you. However, given the venue (the U.N.) the background (the egregious feminist political correctness-fest called the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (one of countless other commissions on the status of this, that, and the other from the perspective of the Left)), and the long history of these U.N. bodies and the kinds of people who normally take up residence therein, I'm going with Sharon Slater, who is far more likely to be telling the truth here, and frankly, even if she were Marvin the Martian, likely more trustworthy as a source of information as to what's going on in the U.N. that most in the U.N., including the General Secretary himself.

Quote:
There's a quality eyewitness. Of course, this was already pointed out in the links I offered. She entered the room after the meeting was over. She found the pamphlet. GSA says it wasn't theirs. That you choose to believe Slater out of reflexive disgust with anything that sounds left-wing to you is not a basis for claiming it occurred.


Wipe the foam from off the sides of your mouth and take a happy pill. My "disgust" isn't "reflexive," but the result of an adult lifetime of study, reflection, and observation of, as William Buckley might say, "many things," and is the considered bias grounded in my core personal philosophy.

One of the best things that could happen to the United States and the world, and especially the Third World, would occur if the earth just opened up and swallowed the United Nations building whole, the entire idolitarian/pagan/Marxist monstrosity crashing down into a great, lava filled cavernous abyss and the earth closing up behind it with thunderous finality.

I'm not saying there should be people in it when that happens, but just the edifice itself, and all that goes on inside it. They could then all go to Strasbourg and hold their symposiums and meetings in the basement of the European Parliament.

_________________
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson


I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:48 pm
Posts: 18536
Quote:
Correct. Planned Parenthood is also all about sexualizing children; getting them to experiment with sex, encouraging children to have sex with adults, and bypassing parents in their attempt to deliver this message. Our community recently expunged Planned Parenthood from the school curriculum.

Of course abortion is enough to damn them. Other services could be provided without it. Educate yourself.

http://www.stopp.org/

Quote:
This is an egregious and immoral calumny.
I should think that Shades risks a lot by allowing this.

It is also drooling idiocy.


If the information is incorrect, perhaps you could point it out. Or perhaps it that you agree with films like The Last Train or The Blue Dove?

_________________
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
A lesson on 'Faggotry' for Kevin Graham; a legitimately descriptive and even positive term used by homosexuals themselves.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:04 pm 
Seedy Academician
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 19071
Location: The Brutus Memorial Rectory at Cassius University
Tarski wrote:
It is also drooling idiocy.


Yes, well Droopy and bc have been drooling together for some time now.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 9826
Location: Kershaw, SC
Kishkumen wrote:
Tarski wrote:
It is also drooling idiocy.


Yes, well Droopy and bc have been drooling together for some time now.

Image




Image

_________________
Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father [in Heaven] and how familiar his face is to us

- President Ezra Taft Benson


I am so old that I can remember when most of the people promoting race hate were white.

- Thomas Sowell


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Arizona bans funding of Planned Parenthood
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:46 pm 
God
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:48 pm
Posts: 18536
Ah yes, the old canard that anyone opposed to homosexuality must themselves be homosexual. A common left wing smear tactic.

I think we all must assume that by now, neither Tarski or Kish has anything gainsay the information that stopp.org provides.

_________________
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
A lesson on 'Faggotry' for Kevin Graham; a legitimately descriptive and even positive term used by homosexuals themselves.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 48 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Revival Theme By Brandon Designs By B.Design-Studio © 2007-2008 Brandon
Revival Theme Based off SubLite By Echo © 2007-2008 Echo
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group