Has anyone seen this?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Mrs Robbins
_Emeritus

Has anyone seen this?

Post by _Mrs Robbins »

EDITED BY KEENE, THE UBER AND WONDERFUL!

Okay guys, what part of "don't be stupid" is so hard to understand? It's really the only rule I want on this board. All the other rules are just gravy.

Seriously, this is petty BS, annoying, and doesn't help anyone.

I don't care what happens on other boards -- that's for their moderators to mess with. On this board there is only one rule:

DON'T BE STUPID!!!

We have here an open communication zone, where you can discuss your issues here openly. I even have set up blogs so you can use them to vent your frustrations. There are PM's so you can discuss your problems with either the moderators or myself. Setting up morondiscussions.com, the alternate nicks, and the ZLMB BS is childish to the extreme. Remember the golden rule: Don't be stupid.

Also, remember what I said before: You are NEVER anonymous on the web. Legal action will be taken.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Has anyone seen this?

Post by _Dr. Shades »

EDITED BY KEENE THE UBER AND MIGHTY!!

I've removed Shade's post for legal reasons.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley