It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Will Schryver Threatened To Curse Apocalrock or Me?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 am 
World's Top Zion Scientist

It goes too far to allow the poster known as Apocalrock to instigate a curse targeted at me. Mods should delete this account for cause. As for Will's lack of discernment I have to laugh out loud. I would not even retaliate. You have not yet offended me. Certainly you have tried to offend me. So what?

From TTRTBEA Gen. Conf. thread
Will Schryver wrote:
Apocalrock wrote:
Hmmm....I know a man, ... Willy Shcryver ... Ha!

As for you, Mr. Would-be Prophet, you'd better tread lightly or I'll pronounce a curse upon your head and you'll be crushed under the weight of the Almighty pressing upon you--or at least be reduced to driving cab for the remainder of your days in this vale of sorrow.

Will Schryver wrote:
Cracker Graham wrote:
/Another in a long line of rambling, rabid posts from the "Nightlion" of the apostate evangelists .../

... They've developed all kinds of medications to help with your condition.

Jason Bourne wrote:
harmony wrote:
Deleting it on the boards doesn't delete it from the Book of Life, Will. And that is the judgment to fear. Without repentence, the sin remains on your head. Without acknowledging the sin, you cannot access the Atonement. A pity, but that's the beauty of it: God knows and he remembers.

wenglund wrote:
Only someone of your Christ-like temperment could get away with speaking for God like that. LOL

I must admit that it floors me to find the people in this sewage plant waxing judgementalist over other people's slightest impurities. It goes beyond irony to sqaulid hypocrisy.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

Gee Wade. How about you chastise Will for his threat to curse Nightlion. What does that say about Will's Christ like temperament and attempting to invoke God's curses. ...

I am not, nor have I ever been, Apocalrock. I need a retraction from Will for thinking I would say the things Apocalrock provoked him with.

Jason thought I was Apocalrock? Who else?

http://apocalblog.blogspot.com/.

Last edited by Nightlion on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Will Schriver Threatened To Curse Apocalrock or Me?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:15 am 

bump IAGAD

Post subject: Re: Will Schryver Threatened To Curse Apocalrock or Me?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:52 pm 
God

Sorry Nightlion. My bad. But I have confused Apocalrock for you more than once.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 pm 

Jason Bourne wrote:

No problem. Really? Only because of his name I hope.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 pm 
God

Don't worry, the only people that Will is a curse to are women.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 pm 
2nd Counselor

Nightlion wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

No problem. Really? Only because of his name I hope.

Just because of his name.

Truth be told, however, there was never a curse. Rather, it was a "threat" of cursing, which is substantially different from an actual curse pronounced:

Quote:
As for you, Mr. Would-be Prophet, you'd better tread lightly or I'll pronounce a curse upon your head and you'll be crushed under the weight of the Almighty pressing upon you--or at least be reduced to driving cab for the remainder of your days in this vale of sorrow.

Since it was always intended for you in the first place, I shall thereby transfer it formally to you, Mr. Nightlion, TOMAS*.

You are now the proud possessor of a curse threat. I'm not sure what they're worth these days, so it might be in your best interest to hold on to it for the time being--at least until the collector's market rebounds from the effects of the recession.

* = The One Mighty and Strong

I thought myself the wiser to have viewed the evidence left of such a great demise. I followed every step. But the only thing I ever learned before the journey's end was there was nothing there to learn, only something to forget.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm 
\m/ \m/

Will Schryver wrote:
Truth be told, ...

Shouldn't it always?

Soothe the burn
Wake me up"
Nirvana, Dumb

"Now do what they told ya."
Rage Against the Machine, Killing in the Name.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm 

What? No retraction from vilifying me as if I spoke as Apocalrock did?

Will Schryver wrote:
Just because of his name.

Truth be told, however, there was never a curse. Rather, it was a "threat" of cursing, which is substantially different from an actual curse pronounced:

Quote:

Since it was always intended for you in the first place, I shall thereby transfer it formally to you, Mr. Nightlion, TOMAS*.

That was my wonder. I am now OFFICIALLY offended in you. Having offended one of Christ little ones who believe in him and you are up there on the same horse with DCP. Enjoy the ride fool.

Tread lightly? Hardly. My trump is about to sound loud and long from the housetops to take down the arrogance of the haughty who boast of powers that they do not own. That they were conferred upon the LDS it is true. But they have fallen under the full weight of their accountability before God and angels and my witness. Amen and Amen. None who refuse to renounce the abominations of the LDS Church shall set foot in Zion.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:08 pm 
God

Nightlion wrote:
Amen and Amen. None who refuse to renounce the abominations of the LDS Church shall set foot in Zion.

I suppose that means that Zion will consist of you and your son? If so, at least that will make governing Zion farely simple.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:

Quote:

A curse? What are you? A witch doctor?
Oh yes, you are the one with special dreams.
Quite mired in superstition aren't you?
Well, I guess that make you and Nightlion a perfect match.

yesterday's Mormon doctrine is today's Mormon folklore.-Buffalo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:58 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:
Truth be told, however, there was never a curse. Rather, it was a "threat" of cursing, which is substantially different from an actual curse pronounced.

What's the substantial difference? The only difference I see is that with an “actual” curse, you are faced with the embarrassing demonstration that your priesthood powers are utterly impotent, while with a mere threat of a curse, you can pretend you have power without proving it.

"It is of course theoretically possible for government to create wealth."

-Dr. Thomas Sowell
from an email exchange with Louis DeBroux:
http://kudzumollymormon.blogspot.com/20 ... rsary.html

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!
-Karl Marx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:11 am 

Analytics wrote:
Will Schryver wrote:
Truth be told, however, there was never a curse. Rather, it was a "threat" of cursing, which is substantially different from an actual curse pronounced.

What's the substantial difference? The only difference I see is that with an “actual” curse, you are faced with the embarrassing demonstration that your priesthood powers are utterly impotent, while with a mere threat of a curse, you can pretend you have power without proving it.

Crap, Elder I GOT TO BE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS RUNS THE CHURCH Hinckley directed a Stake President and High Council in Provo to excommunicate me. None of them had even met me. I was barely in their Stake for a couple of months. I had been in that Stake a couple of years earlier but the Stake President then who did know me was no longer the Stake President.
I guess Hinckley expected me to freak out knowing that the Church was my life. Well, the gospel is anyways as I always tested the limits of each ward I was a member of.

Let's see then, have I been turned over the buffetings of Satan? No. Did they officially sin against the gospel by casting out a righteous man who defied his generation and truly received the gospel of Jesus Christ correctly and was added upon immeasurably since. YES. I have in fact received a multiplicity of blessings since being exed and achieved what I could enumerate as four higher levels of spiritual progress. Then my faith brought forth the end time sign of Daniel's STONE CUT OUT OF THE MOUNTAIN WITHOUT HANDS:The Apocalrock, that condemns the LDS Church as officially fallen, and begins the rise of a real Zion. All that because I desired it in faith.

So I know that they have no power in their priesthood. And I write better guitar than Will so I am blessed better all around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 am 
2nd Counselor

Analytics wrote:
Will Schryver wrote:

I'll be damned if you people aren't sometimes the most deliberately obtuse creatures on the planet ...

[ ;-) ]

In any case, I have never once made reference to nor linked my "priesthood powers" to the somewhat-less-than-solemn imprecations I have, on occasion, uttered on this message board.

There is, of course, one who has combined the two, and in a manner much more solemn than I have ever employed:

Quote:
D&C 121

23 Wo unto all those that discomfort my people ... and testify against them, saith the Lord of Hosts; a generation of vipers shall not escape the damnation of hell.

I thought myself the wiser to have viewed the evidence left of such a great demise. I followed every step. But the only thing I ever learned before the journey's end was there was nothing there to learn, only something to forget.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 am 
God

Tarski wrote:
A curse? What are you? A witch doctor?
Oh yes, you are the one with special dreams.

Okay, that was hilarious!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 am 
Nightlion wrote:
And I write better guitar than Will so I am blessed better all around.

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

LOL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 pm 

Will Schryver wrote:

There is, of course, one who has combined the two, and in a manner much more solemn than I have ever employed:

Quote:
D&C 121

23 Wo unto all those that discomfort my people ... and testify against them, saith the Lord of Hosts; a generation of vipers shall not escape the damnation of hell.

Let's see what was it you left out of your quoted scripture there Will.

Quote:
D&C 121 23 Wo unto all those that discomfort my people, and drive, and murder, and testify against them, saith the Lord of Hosts; a generation of vipers shall not escape the damnation of hell.

Whom exactly are the MY PEOPLE of the Lord? Those who do as he commands and are visited of God and truly wrought upon and cleansed by the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost? Or those who invent another way? Hmmm? I have a track record of teaching the true gospel of forty years, to the utter consternation of the LDS Church. Please find ONE instance in recent LDS Church history were anybody besides me competently addressed this doctrine or even insisted that it is the ONLY doctrine of Christ.

Who then are the children of Christ? Those he receives and puts his name upon with power and the promised NEW HEART FROM GOD or those who invented an imperceptible means to flatter the people and placate them and make them dull of hearing and blind and unable to see.

The curse of God referred to above included the Almighty causing people to be blind to the truth. Whom then is already cursed of God. Hmm?

There's some meat on this bone:
Quote:
D&C 121
12 And also that God hath set his hand and seal to change the times and seasons, and to blind their minds, that they may not understand his marvelous workings; that he may prove them also and take them in their own craftiness;
13 Also because their hearts are corrupted, and the things which they are willing to bring upon others, and love to have others suffer, may come upon themselves to the very uttermost;
14 That they may be disappointed also, and their hopes may be cut off;
15 And not many years hence, that they and their posterity shall be swept from under heaven, saith God, that not one of them is left to stand by the wall.

You reading this The Nehor? And that could just as well have read at the end "one of them is left that pisseth against the wall", Will.

Quote:
2 Kings. 9
8 For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall,