It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top Ten Reasons to be Excited About General Conference
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 pm 
God

sock puppet wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Now, is it Nomad's hand up Will's ass, or vice versa?

Would it make any difference?

This is funny coming from someone using the screen name of "Sock Puppet."

Thanks, -Wade Englund-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am 
God

Kevin Graham wrote:
You've gone back to delete your posts in the past and you know this, but you are a proven liar so of course you'll deny it.

And the beat goes on.

As of this morning's post on MDD, Will states:

Quote:
So the story goes, except you forgot the part where I have allegedly destroyed all the evidence of my allegedly vulgar outrages by going back and allegedly deleting all the incriminating material from my posts. So, of course, people will search in vain for my allegedly “different manner” of expressing myself there as opposed to here. (You see, apostate evangelists are very familiar with the techniques required to create an unfalsifiable claim.)

In any case, I encourage all who are so motivated to search out the things I have written over the years--regardless of the venue. I’m confident that they will discover a remarkable consistency in the historical record I have thus produced. But be careful to not accept at face value the many third party claims of what I have said. Go to my actual posts themselves, and read them in the context of the threads where they reside. Accept nothing uncritically, and nothing out of context. The apostates in the GSTP hold a special and extremely deeply rooted hatred for me, and are not above deliberate deception and misrepresentation in order to achieve their objective of character assassination. It’s the one thing at which they almost universally excel.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:37 am 
The Outcast

consiglieri wrote:
Kevin Graham wrote:
You've gone back to delete your posts in the past and you know this, but you are a proven liar so of course you'll deny it.

And the beat goes on.

As of this morning's post on MDD, Will states:

Quote:
So the story goes, except you forgot the part where I have allegedly destroyed all the evidence of my allegedly vulgar outrages by going back and allegedly deleting all the incriminating material from my posts. So, of course, people will search in vain for my allegedly “different manner” of expressing myself there as opposed to here. (You see, apostate evangelists are very familiar with the techniques required to create an unfalsifiable claim.)

In any case, I encourage all who are so motivated to search out the things I have written over the years--regardless of the venue. I’m confident that they will discover a remarkable consistency in the historical record I have thus produced. But be careful to not accept at face value the many third party claims of what I have said. Go to my actual posts themselves, and read them in the context of the threads where they reside. Accept nothing uncritically, and nothing out of context. The apostates in the GSTP hold a special and extremely deeply rooted hatred for me, and are not above deliberate deception and misrepresentation in order to achieve their objective of character assassination. It’s the one thing at which they almost universally excel.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

Will's trying to prove his Mormon defender cred to the MADites by telling them how much we hate him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 am 
God

sock puppet wrote:
Will's trying to prove his Mormon defender cred to the MADites by telling them how much we hate him.

no he's trying to save face for his stupid comments. comments you guys won't seem to let go of. Sure it sounds like there is hate involved. So what? Do you guys deny the hateful things you do and say?

I ain't nuttin'. don't get all worked up on account of me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:06 am 
The Outcast

stemelbow wrote:
sock puppet wrote:

no he's trying to save face for his stupid comments. comments you guys won't seem to let go of. Sure it sounds like there is hate involved. So what? Do you guys deny the hateful things you do and say?

Hate-on-hate? Is that as much fun for you to participate in, stem, as it would be for you to watch girl-on-girl?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:55 am 
God

sock puppet wrote:
Hate-on-hate? Is that as much fun for you to participate in, stem, as it would be for you to watch girl-on-girl?

No...it appears to be fun for you guys. I'm the one here who is trying to get us all on track to discuss civilly rather than fill our posts with hate for folks as you guys do.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 pm 
2nd Counselor

stemelbow wrote:
sock puppet wrote:

Hardly. I can confidently state that I have rarely, if ever, said anything "stupid" for which I might feel the need to "save face"--at least not on this or any other message board. I am extraordinarily deliberate in everything I write in these places, and with very few exceptions, I never feel any regret for what I write.

With the recently acknowledged exception of my unwarranted and out-of-line criticism of Emma Hale Smith, I am not conscious of the need nor the desire to "save face" for anything I have said while wandering the mean streets of The Great and Spacious Trailer Park©. In fact, I remain rather proud and pleased about those things for which I am pilloried the most by the inhabitants of this place.

I thought myself the wiser to have viewed the evidence left of such a great demise. I followed every step. But the only thing I ever learned before the journey's end was there was nothing there to learn, only something to forget.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:23 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:
Hardly. I can confidently state that I have rarely, if ever, said anything "stupid" for which I might feel the need to "save face"--at least not on this or any other message board. I am extraordinarily deliberate in everything I write in these places, and with very few exceptions, I never feel any regret for what I write.

With the recently acknowledged exception of my unwarranted and out-of-line criticism of Emma Hale Smith, I am not conscious of the need nor the desire to "save face" for anything I have said while wandering the mean streets of The Great and Spacious Trailer Park©. In fact, I remain rather proud and pleased about those things for which I am pilloried the most by the inhabitants of this place.

Fair enough, Will. I might surely have made a mistake in categorizing your comments as stupid. I've really only paid attention to a small set of them, and those most often were quoted by others in order to make it appear you made rash and hostile personal attacks. In that light some of your comments do seem pretty mean-spirited and in some cases unwarranted. My mistake, then, is taking their categorizing at face value, which I shouldn't have done (and certainly should never do here).

I'm glad you're here. Your presence, though stirs up the hostility, is quite a welcome thing from my end.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:33 pm 
2nd Counselor

stemelbow wrote:
Will Schryver wrote:

Fair enough, Will. I might surely have made a mistake in categorizing your comments as stupid. I've really only paid attention to a small set of them, and those most often were quoted by others in order to make it appear you made rash and hostile personal attacks. In that light some of your comments do seem pretty mean-spirited and in some cases unwarranted. My mistake, then, is taking their categorizing at face value, which I shouldn't have done (and certainly should never do here).

I'm glad you're here. Your presence, though stirs up the hostility, is quite a welcome thing from my end.

Well, just remember that "mean-spirited" and "unwarranted" are in the eye of the beholder. One man's "mean-spirited" and "unwarranted" may (and very reasonably so) be another man's justified clubbing.

I've learned, in my occasional sojourns through The Great and Spacious Trailer Park©, to talk distinctly and carry a big stick. You never know when an apostate evangelist might be crying out for the skillful application of a good shillelagh to put him (or her) out of his (or her) misery.

;-)

I thought myself the wiser to have viewed the evidence left of such a great demise. I followed every step. But the only thing I ever learned before the journey's end was there was nothing there to learn, only something to forget.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 pm 
Bishop

Will Schryver wrote:
Well, just remember that "mean-spirited" and "unwarranted" are in the eye of the beholder. One man's "mean-spirited" and "unwarranted" may (and very reasonably so) be another man's justified clubbing.

I've learned, in my occasional sojourns through The Great and Spacious Trailer Park©, to talk distinctly and carry a big stick. You never know when an apostate evangelist might be crying out for the skillful application of a good shillelagh to put him (or her) out of his (or her) misery.

;-)

QFT.

Now if only there were a bounty, like there used to be for wolves back in the day.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Will Schryver wrote:

Well, I club thee justly, like no man clubbethed thee before.
http://mormondiscussions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17716

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 pm 
2nd Counselor

Nomad wrote:
Will Schryver wrote:

;-)

QFT.

Now if only there were a bounty, like there used to be for wolves back in the day.

LOL!

Apostate Evangelist Bounty Hunters.

Sounds like a great idea for a hit reality show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 pm 
2nd Counselor

Nightlion wrote:
Will Schryver wrote:

Sorry, Jimmy, but I once slugged a mentally handicapped kid in 7th grade for being abusive to a cute girl on the bus. The girl appreciated it, but I felt bad ever afterwards on account of my memory of how pathetic the handicapped kid looked, laying there on the floor of the bus. So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to just ignore you altogether from this point forward. Good luck with establishing Zion. Build your foundations deep and your towers high--they need to last at least a thousand years.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm 
World's Top Zion Scientist

Will Schryver wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

Sorry, Jimmy, but I once slugged a mentally handicapped kid in 7th grade for being abusive to a cute girl on the bus. The girl appreciated it, but I felt bad ever afterwards on account of my memory of how pathetic the handicapped kid looked, laying there on the floor of the bus. So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to just ignore you altogether from this point forward. Good luck with establishing Zion. Build your foundations deep and your towers high--they need to last at least a thousand years.

We will call this façade YOUR MOMMA's SKIRTS. Now every time you come around a corner you will have to wonder if JIMMY is going to be standing there. How many changes of pissed pants will it take for you to repent of your insult so that you no longer need live in fear?

My YouTube videos:HERE
PDF Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:31 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:

that's a funny story. true?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:39 pm 
God

Is this the same kid who later knocked out your front tooth?

I thought you said you only fight to the death?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:14 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:

Your posts have induced reflection on my part, and I have concluded that you make some very valid points, and that I need to seriously back off from my harsh criticism of Emma Smith.

In fact, I am going to prepare a formal apology for my unwarranted invective directed towards her. But first I am going to re-read Mormon Enigma: Emma Hale Smith, a book which I have already read three times, and have thoroughly enjoyed (despite some criticisms I could level against it). After I have immersed myself again in her story, I will speak to this topic again, here, on this message board.

-WS

Well done Will.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 pm 
God

Will Schryver wrote:

Ahhh... .I spoke much to soon. No hope at all really.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm 
God

Nomad wrote:
Will Schryver wrote:

;-)

QFT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WydLrPTx-nc

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:
There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:42 pm 
God

Nomad wrote:
QFT.

I wonder if there's an additional reward for nailing the faux-sincere, wolves in sheep's clothing. Mind you, we're damnably hard to catch.

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:53 pm 
2nd Counselor

Runtu wrote:
Nomad wrote:
QFT.

I wonder if there's an additional reward for nailing the faux-sincere, wolves in sheep's clothing. Mind you, we're damnably hard to catch.

Damn wily coyotes! ;)

Anyway, now that I have, once again, aroused the entire pack and set their teeth on edge, I think I'll leave you all to your ravening revels. It's been fun, in a mildly amusing sort of way, but now I have a guitar that's calling my name ... I learned The Cave (Mumford and Sons) the other day, and I need to polish it up a bit. (Great song, by the way, if you're into the British Isles/Appalachian Hillbilly/Folk Rock kind of thing like I am.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next